PDA

View Full Version : RUT-ROH!! Michelle LET'S IT FLY!!!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/3/2010, 05:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY&feature=player_embedded
HOW CUTE!

Leroy Lizard
4/3/2010, 05:59 PM
Whoops. Isn't it nice that we elected a Kenyan to lead our country.

Scott D
4/3/2010, 06:01 PM
so is it just easier to go find a West Indies grocer to buy Scotch Bonnet peppers than to just get some seeds and grow your own?

olevetonahill
4/3/2010, 06:05 PM
Once you got the seeds you dont ever run out .
But try finding some when you need em .

Leroy Lizard
4/3/2010, 06:08 PM
If this had been Bush, there would be Congressmen demanding more investigation.

Scott D
4/3/2010, 07:04 PM
Once you got the seeds you dont ever run out .
But try finding some when you need em .

well I'm just afraid that I don't have the necessary greenhouse effect up here to grow them to the proper size. And without the proper size, they won't work well in making allsome jerk chicken.

GottaHavePride
4/3/2010, 09:10 PM
Heh.

"Apostrophe's for sale! Many style's to choose from!"

Veritas
4/3/2010, 10:12 PM
Heh.

"Apostrophe's for sale! Many style's to choose from!"
Don't mock folks for they're grammar; I'm sure there doing the best they can.

GKeeper316
4/3/2010, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY&feature=player_embedded
HOW CUTE!

hes as kenyan as i am scottish, irish, german and dutch... which is where my ancestry lies, but my family has been in america since before there was an america.

this is just about the dumbest thread you've ever started rlimc.

okiewaker
4/3/2010, 11:39 PM
I will pardon past POTUS.

Leroy Lizard
4/3/2010, 11:47 PM
hes as kenyan as i am scottish, irish, german and dutch... which is where my ancestry lies, but my family has been in america since before there was an america.

this is just about the dumbest thread you've ever started rlimc.

I'm of German ancestry, but under no circumstances would I call Germany my home country.

yermom
4/3/2010, 11:56 PM
really, who gives a ****?

i mean if you don't like his politics, talk about that. it's a little too late to be worried about what his "home country" is, don't you think?

he's half Kansan, half Kenyan. BFD.

Curly Bill
4/3/2010, 11:59 PM

i mean if you don't like his politics, talk about that. it's a little too late to be worried about what his "home country" is, don't you think?

...and a total **** up! :D

4/4/2010, 12:14 AM
Just try to envision(it won't be hard for most) the wife of a republican president, talking about visiting her husband's home country(somewhere other than the USA), and the resulting FIRESTORM from the democrats and their National Media. I see red, agonized faces, with loud yelling, maybe calling for immediate resignation.

yermom
4/4/2010, 12:19 AM
you see a lot of things

SCOUT
4/4/2010, 12:48 AM

I am not a birther and I don't actually give a **** about this flub. However, if there is a population concerned with his birth place, saying that his "home country" is Kenya will only fuel that fire. After all:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President

4/4/2010, 12:59 AM
I am not a birther and I don't actually give a **** about this flub. However, if there is a population concerned with his birth place, saying that his "home country" is Kenya will only fuel that fire. After all:Some on this board seemingly need that spelled out. Good service, SCOUT.

rainiersooner
4/4/2010, 02:01 AM
I'm of German ancestry, but under no circumstances would I call Germany my home country.

Even if that's where your Dad is from?

Veritas
4/4/2010, 09:03 AM
Just try to envision(it won't be hard for most) the wife of a republican president, talking about visiting her husband's home country(somewhere other than the USA), and the resulting FIRESTORM from the democrats and their National Media. I see red, agonized faces, with loud yelling, maybe calling for immediate resignation.
Probably so. There's a double standard with the media at least from your perspective (and mine, for what it's worth).

Ok, that point is ceded. Now what?

Leroy Lizard
4/4/2010, 11:07 AM
Even if that's where your Dad is from?

No. It's my dad's home country, not mine.

4/4/2010, 12:36 PM
Now what?What did you have in mind?

Scott D
4/4/2010, 12:55 PM
Probably so. There's a double standard with the media at least from your perspective (and mine, for what it's worth).

Ok, that point is ceded. Now what?

You expect him to have answers? HE ONLY WANTS TO INFORM US OF THE DANGERS OF THE DEMOCRATS AND RINOS AND ANYONE RUSH TELLS HIM ISN'T BENEFITTING THE PARTY OF GREAT JUSTICE! ;)

and the rest of you suck for not having advice on scotch bonnet peppers.

GottaHavePride
4/4/2010, 01:10 PM
If you want to grow your own you can order seedlings from here:

http://www.chileplants.com/

Ridiculous number of varieties. The year I tried it it didn't work because it was too damn hot all summer.

Scott D
4/4/2010, 03:54 PM
That is a very helpful site. See, this is the kind of good information that can be had when people are helpful.

olevetonahill
4/4/2010, 04:05 PM
I told ya get some seeds and ya can have em when ever .

http://www.amazon.com/Jamaican-Yellow-Scotch-Bonnet-Pepper/dp/B000TVJ7CC

Scott D
4/4/2010, 04:19 PM
yeah but now I gotta talk to my source and find the true difference between the red and the yellow.

delhalew
4/4/2010, 11:52 PM
A good jerk chicken is teh bestestness.

Scott D
4/5/2010, 08:44 AM
that's what I'm sayin...got me a good recipe verified as good by a coworker from jamaica. now it's just to making it the right way.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/5/2010, 09:01 AM
What do you think she meant by "home country?"

OklahomaTuba
4/5/2010, 09:16 AM
Was she using Barry's teleprompter?

If only The Kenyan would have run for president in his home country.

OklahomaTuba
4/5/2010, 09:18 AM

Whether he's a Kenyan or a Hawaiian, I think we can all agree he's a commie bastard. ;)

jkjsooner
4/5/2010, 09:50 AM

That's B.S. If any political leader said "visiting my home country of Ireland" or "visiting my native land of Ireland" everyone would recognize he's talking about heritage and nothing more.

Because it's Kenya you assume some sinister plot and question his allegiance.

This isn't even the type of thing that would show up on the radar of your average liberal minded person. They don't think this way. If you want to talk about a double-standard when someone from the left has a racial slip up vs someone on the right then maybe you have a point. Not here though.

Tulsa_Fireman
4/5/2010, 09:56 AM
No, I assume the elected leader of the free world would make sure everyone is up to speed on informing the populace that being he is the current personification of the United States of America that his "home country" and/or "native land" is the United gawd damned States of America.

This is simply embarassing.

Leroy Lizard
4/5/2010, 10:15 AM
No, I assume the elected leader of the free world would make sure everyone is up to speed on informing the populace that being he is the current personification of the United States of America that his "home country" and/or "native land" is the United gawd damned States of America.

Especially if his true heritage has been debated.

delhalew
4/5/2010, 12:09 PM

This. I tired of the "birther" thing on inaugeration day. On the other hand, Barry and Michelle seem incapable of towing the line when come to the kind of pride we like to see from the first couple. Its just an example of black liberation theology run amuck since the pinacle of the civil rights movement. America is a downright mean country, gawd damn America, some bull**** about chicken, Sharpton, Farakan, bla bla bla. This our presidents mental state. Thanks a lot white guilt.

4/5/2010, 01:03 PM
Was she using Barry's teleprompter?

If only The Kenyan would have run for president in his home country.Does the UN allow one to be Chief Poobah of two different countries at the same time?...I believe so, as long as you are a Democrat.

OklahomaTuba
4/5/2010, 01:10 PM
Obviously baseball isn't Kenya's national pastime...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJBlwUfIoDk&feature=player_embedded

bluedogok
4/5/2010, 04:56 PM

"Ancestral Country" in reference to Kenya would have been more appropriate. I agree that "home" or "native land" leads to way too much out there for possible scrutiny.

OklahomaTuba
4/5/2010, 04:57 PM
Maybe Kenya is the country Michelle was referring to when she said she was proud of it for the very first time?????

4/5/2010, 05:30 PM
Maybe Kenya is the country Michelle was referring to when she said she was proud of it for the very first time?????'D'Oh!...Of course! And so many people have criticized her for saying that! now it all makes sense.

Veritas
4/5/2010, 05:33 PM
Anybody see that video of Brack getting booed at the baseball game? I'd never boo a sitting president, but I had to laugh when they changed the audio source to a directional mike.

Leroy Lizard
4/5/2010, 05:49 PM
He throws like a girl.

Curly Bill
4/5/2010, 05:49 PM
I'd boo Brack if he was sitting or standing.

F-ing Commie!

4/6/2010, 12:24 AM
For anyone who hasn't yet seen the Message from Michelle, Ill lift it up.

Scott D
4/6/2010, 02:38 AM
don't hurt yourself there, otherwise who would be able to sell us italian pants at such a great discount?

4/6/2010, 09:30 PM
Hotdangyew, Scott, why are you still on ignore?

SicEmBaylor
4/6/2010, 09:33 PM
I weep for the Republic.

Scott D
4/6/2010, 09:46 PM
I'm still on ignore because I don't take politics even 1% as seriously as you do.

4/6/2010, 10:07 PM
I weep for the Republic.You're doing that a lot, lately. What do those Rebs think of Zima?

tommieharris91
4/6/2010, 10:18 PM
I wanna be a part of the ignore fight!!

Tulsa_Fireman
4/6/2010, 11:15 PM
Ignore THIS!

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe
4/7/2010, 02:56 AM
I miised the booing at the baseball game; would have been very funny to see!!!

He is my BIG boss, being he is the Commander in Chief of DoD, and I would have booed his arse too!!!! I wish he would just go ahead and take ONE more step to the left so his dumb arse would fall of the cliff!!! Our health care= just one step closer to Stalin......

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe
4/7/2010, 02:57 AM
I miised the booing at the baseball game; would have been very funny to see!!!

He is my BIG boss, being he is the Commander in Chief of DoD, and I would have booed his arse too!!!! I wish he would just go ahead and take ONE more step to the left so his dumb arse would fall of the cliff!!! Our health care= just one step closer to Stalin......

4/7/2010, 12:19 PM
In an interview about that experience, he said he didn't know the names of any Whitesox players, and really is/grew up as an Oakland fan, since he's from Hawaii.

oumartin
4/7/2010, 12:33 PM

Wanna talk about places you don't wanna say your from! KANSAS!

Scott D
4/7/2010, 05:23 PM
hah I was born in Kansas, but I'm more comfortable telling people I live in Detroit..what does that say? :)

yermom
4/7/2010, 05:48 PM
i thought you were born in Hawai'i :D

SicEmBaylor
4/7/2010, 06:36 PM
i thought you were born in Hawai'i :D

There's no record of that.

4/8/2010, 02:31 AM
There's no record of that.Record Schmecord. No importa!

SanJoaquinSooner
4/21/2010, 09:17 PM
http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2010/04/21/14/APTOPIXMichelleObama.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.j pg

bluedogok
4/21/2010, 09:48 PM
Hmmm...look at the facial expressions, coincidence?

http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2010/04/21/14/APTOPIXMichelleObama.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.j pg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/pcohlmia/BitchStoleMyFish.jpg

SoonerNate
4/21/2010, 10:56 PM
No wonder he's so bad.