PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

SicEmBaylor
4/3/2010, 10:19 AM
Has anyone ever have a dream about a friend or someone they know and in the dream they **** you off so bad that even after you wake up you can't stand the thought of having to speak or even see the son of a bitch because you're still pissed so bad....even though they didn't actually do anything wrong?

Yeah, I had one last night and if I have to see or talk to this person for awhile I may hurl.

JohnnyMack
4/3/2010, 10:21 AM
Is this about my Shiner comment?

Veritas
4/3/2010, 12:17 PM
I sometimes have dreams that I'm ****ing one of my friends wives...she's crazy hot. It would probably be awkward if I didn't already stare at her (amazing) tits constantly.

GottaHavePride
4/3/2010, 02:09 PM
I don't remember my dreams.

yankee
4/3/2010, 03:24 PM
why is p!ss censored out but not bitch?

BillyBall
4/4/2010, 10:32 AM
why is p!ss censored out but not bitch?

Oh.... I thought that "Jack" was censored.

olevetonahill
4/4/2010, 10:55 AM
According to the Dream interpreter you wantin to have the wild ghey sects with da Yankee:D

yankee
4/4/2010, 01:11 PM
According to the Dream interpreter you wantin to have the wild ghey sects with da Yankee:D

bitch. :D

Flagstaffsooner
4/4/2010, 01:18 PM
I dream about tornados before a good OU Football season. Hadnt had one in a while.

Chuck Bao
4/4/2010, 05:25 PM
I never got pissed at anyone because of a dream. My nightmares are only about falling off of a building or snakes or tornados or running through an airport and missing my flight or plane crashes. I suspect I just have myself to blame for those.

Thankfully, I seem to have finally got over my naked in class and exam/thesis due the next day panic attack.

IBleedCrimson
4/4/2010, 10:57 PM
Has anyone ever have a dream about a friend or someone they know and in the dream they **** you off so bad that even after you wake up you can't stand the thought of having to speak or even see the son of a bitch because you're still pissed so bad....even though they didn't actually do anything wrong?

Yeah, I had one last night and if I have to see or talk to this person for awhile I may hurl.

u sound like my gf, when she dreams about something i did wrong and gets mad at my imaginary misdeeds upon awakening

delhalew
4/4/2010, 11:02 PM

No offense Sic 'em, but that's the kind of crap a chick will pull on you. Numerous times I've been in the doghouse for **** I didn't do...if you're gonna get ****ty attitude, you should at least get the payoff.

SicEmBaylor
4/4/2010, 11:03 PM
No offense Sic 'em, but that's the kind of crap a chick will pull on you. Numerous times I've been in the doghouse for **** I didn't do...if you're gonna get ****ty attitude, you should at least get the payoff.

Hah, good point. I've had it happen to myself actually.

I'm over it though. :D

delhalew
4/4/2010, 11:11 PM
I figured you could identify. Dreams are dreams...I just roll with...until they turn into deja vu or some sort preminition. I busted an ex girlfriend that way one time. With STUNNING DETAIL. Freaked me out more than it did her.

BudSooner
4/5/2010, 12:13 PM

You sure have alot of issues don't you? :D

Tulsa_Fireman
4/5/2010, 03:53 PM
No.

Because I have a penis.

Next question?