PDA

View Full Version : Colin Cowherd

oudavid1
3/30/2010, 09:48 PM
Is he just a media whore or what?
I mean i like the guy but he always sticks up for USC and Texas....and claims to be a "USC guy" just because he knows their the largest radio market in the country. Anyone else have an opinion?

JLEW1818
3/30/2010, 09:52 PM
idc for him

i would bang the lady on sports nation tho

soonerinabilene
3/30/2010, 10:34 PM
hes got good days and bad. and since carroll left usc, hes gooten the trojan **** out of his mouth enough to catch his breath. he is pretty smart when it comes to making picks, though.

oudavid1
3/30/2010, 11:17 PM

I dislike her, but agree with you there. BTW thats the only reason she even has a job

yankee
3/30/2010, 11:37 PM
...is a complete dumb ***.

sooner ngintunr
3/30/2010, 11:46 PM
Complete doosh, his interviews are dogshiit. Wait, does he even do interviews?

Rome & Patrick completely pwn him.

sooner59
3/30/2010, 11:47 PM
idc for him

She is a * fan. I would **** the whorn out of her and have her singing Boomer Sooner in no time. :D

Collier11
3/30/2010, 11:56 PM
I lost complete respect for him and dont listen to him after his completely retarded and uncalled for statements regarding AD

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/31/2010, 01:06 AM
I'm pretty new to watching him and Sports Nation. Neither Cowherd nor Beadle(is that her last name?)have grossed me out with partisanship yet. If Beadle is a cows fan, she will need to keep a lid on it, to retain my viewership.

Crucifax Autumn
3/31/2010, 01:10 AM
Most of these guys are the sports version of MSNBC and Fox.

sooner59
3/31/2010, 01:25 AM
I'm pretty new to watching him and Sports Nation. Neither Cowherd nor Beadle(is that her last name?)have grossed me out with partisanship yet. If Beadle is a cows fan, she will need to keep a lid on it, to retain my viewership.

Technically she went to UT-San Antonio or some crap like that, but she has mentioned a time or two that she was a whorn. I don't get disgusted. I view it as a challenge for the Sooner Nation to plant a crimson and cream flag on top of Mount Beadle. :D

Harry Beanbag
3/31/2010, 01:52 AM
He's an opinionated dooshbag that is always right. He would fit in perfectly around here.

BudSooner
3/31/2010, 07:57 AM
If you truly want to bring him down, just remind him that yes he is correct, LA is truly the most progressive city in the world.
'Cause, dude, they have LANE ****ING KIFFIN now.

Al Davis is STILL rolling on the floor laughing at that hire.

oudavid1
3/31/2010, 07:58 AM
Technically she went to UT-San Antonio or some crap like that, but she has mentioned a time or two that she was a whorn.

Yeah, this sh** is dumb, she couldn't get in to UT-Austin so why is she calling herself a whorn! (its all to appeal to fan bases that are big so they will watch)

I went to OSU-OKC during a semester of high-school, dosnt mean im an Aggie.

Does UT-SA even have a sports team?

BudSooner
3/31/2010, 08:06 AM
Yeah, this sh** is dumb, she couldn't get in to UT-Austin so why is she calling herself a whorn! (its all to appeal to fan bases that are big so they will watch)

Does Ping Pong count?;)

sooner59
3/31/2010, 10:37 AM

I hear they recently adopted a new sport that was started at UTEP: Boarder Jumping. :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/31/2010, 12:21 PM
Boarder?

Jello Biafra
3/31/2010, 12:26 PM
I hear they recently adopted a new sport that was started at UTEP: Boarder Jumping. :D

so we can jump boarder now? does he know?

sooner59
3/31/2010, 03:43 PM
Uh oh, I didn't spell something correctly. But I don't think he knows.....makes it more interesting. :)

Jello Biafra
3/31/2010, 03:52 PM
Uh oh, I didn't spell something correctly. But I don't think he knows.....makes it more interesting. :)

true dat....everyone dogpile boarder....tickle fight!!!

NormanPride
3/31/2010, 04:35 PM
UTSA is the Roadrunners. They are a D1 basketball team I believe, and I think they're starting a football program as well.

ouduckhunter
3/31/2010, 05:41 PM
He makes me crazy! He's always lovin on Orygune too!

He was the sports anchor on the NBC affiliate out here for a long time, and I couldn't stand him then either. He is an idiot!

The few times that I listen to him on the radio, I think that he tries to come across as a macho lady's man too! Not!!

HBick
3/31/2010, 09:57 PM
idc for him

Cowherd is a dirty USC alum who rags on Oklahoma all the time. He hates Oklahoma, the University of Oklahoma, Aggie State, and the Thunder. Just last week he referred to Durant as a work in progress for the Thunder. Work in progress you say? Just look at his stats...

Maybe my homerism is coming out, but he just hates on everything from this state, also I think he's from the NW part of the country.

Harry Beanbag
3/31/2010, 11:02 PM
Cowherd is a dirty USC alum...

He went to Eastern Washington.