PDA

View Full Version : DWTS

Jacie
3/30/2010, 08:19 PM
First gone: Shannon Doherty

No real surprise there though I thought Mom-of-8 Kate deserved it more.

Apparently, men don't vote because Pammie was the other of the Bottom Two and based on her dancing, she did not deserve to be there.

Glad to see Buzz get another week inspite of two poor outings in a row. I just hope he doesn't drop dead of a coronary. His dancing makes Jerry Springer look like Fred Astaire . . .

Jacie
4/7/2010, 04:07 PM
Buzz Aldrin the second one gone . . .

C&CDean
4/7/2010, 04:23 PM
WTF is DWTS?

delhalew
4/7/2010, 04:30 PM
WTF is DWTS?

Congrats Dean, you get to keep your man card.

SoonerInKCMO
4/7/2010, 05:10 PM
Who are the ****tards voting to keep Gosselin on this show?

She must've trained her child army on the use of speed-dial.

Jacie
4/7/2010, 07:16 PM
Congrats Dean, you get to keep your man card.

On which planet is it that it is not manly to watch a show featuring Erin Andrews and Pamela Anderson in sexy outifts?

GottaHavePride
4/7/2010, 07:55 PM
That chick from the *****cat Dolls is hotter than either of them.

delhalew
4/8/2010, 12:57 AM
On which planet is it that it is not manly to watch a show featuring Erin Andrews and Pamela Anderson in sexy outifts?

If somebody tells you there is some grade A eyecandy, and you check it out, then no problem.
Dean and I clearly didn't get the memo.
If on the other hand, you just happen to find out because you're a big fan of ballroom dancing...well then I have my doubts.

C&CDean
4/8/2010, 08:49 AM
This is that dancing show? Judas H. Priest in ****-me dance shoes, what kind of a fag would sit and watch this ****? Idol, Survivor, Apprentice, Fag Dancing, I mean seriously, where the hell is all this crap TV gonna end?

Just the thought of a grown-assed man going "ooh, what time is the dancing show on I gotta DVR it for sure, for sure..." makes my gaydar blip.

achiro
4/8/2010, 10:05 AM
This is that dancing show? Judas H. Priest in ****-me dance shoes, what kind of a fag would sit and watch this ****? Idol, Survivor, Apprentice, Fag Dancing, I mean seriously, where the hell is all this crap TV gonna end?

Just the thought of a grown-assed man going "ooh, what time is the dancing show on I gotta DVR it for sure, for sure..." makes my gaydar blip.

+1

StoopTroup
4/8/2010, 10:15 AM
Dean....

Driving While Totally Stoned ? :D

StoopTroup
4/8/2010, 10:19 AM
Yeah what kind of fags would watch this woman dance around using a male model as a stripper pole?

http://dailygab.com/files/2009/11/pamela_anderson-party.jpg

yermom
4/8/2010, 10:35 AM
That chick from the *****cat Dolls is hotter than either of them.

Nicole Scherzinger

isn't she basically a ringer?

SoonerEMT
4/8/2010, 12:03 PM
Yeah what kind of fags would watch this woman dance around using a male model as a stripper pole?

http://dailygab.com/files/2009/11/pamela_anderson-party.jpg

The kind that wants a life-altering disease?? Skanktastic...
http://www.bodyofwealth.com/images/hepatitis_c.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
4/8/2010, 01:49 PM
I agree with Dean. You guys are not right. Watch pron if you want to see hotties.

olevetonahill
4/8/2010, 02:06 PM
I agree with Dean and Flag. I can say Ive never watched one episode of any of those kinda shows
from survivor to the dancing show.

Flagstaffsooner
4/8/2010, 02:10 PM
And idol is for pizz ants.

Grow up people quit voting for obama and watching trash.

XingTheRubicon
4/8/2010, 02:25 PM
My parents were watching it the other night and I started in on them and even threatening to cut my visit short. Mom reminded me that Dad kinda knew Buzz Aldrin from when they were at MIT studying orbital mechanics, and Buzz happened to be on this year's lineup of DWTS.

I told my parents that even if I was on the show, they shouldn't watch. Dad agreed and blamed everything on Mom.

C&CDean
4/8/2010, 02:54 PM
Heh.

I posted a couple years ago about the day I officially became gay. It was when my MIL was visiting and she demanded to watch Survivor. I was eating, and it was on the TV in the kitchen. I had to sit through about 20 minutes of this contrived fake horse**** where some fag comes up and stands by some torches with some fake drumming going on and with all the drama he can muster goes "fag/fagette, you're going home. The tribal homos have spoken" or some such ****. My MIL is going ape**** going "it should have been the other fag!!" with spittle flying out of her crazed mouth.

Just last week they were in town again. She goes "we're watching Survivor tonight" and I go "not in my house." My wife goes "ah c'mon, I thought it was funny last time when you told everybody how gay you were for having to sit through it." I said "well I've seen the error of my ways, and I'm WAY back into the closet. We ain't watching it."

Next thing I know they go upstairs to the kids' old bedroom and were watching it on the non-digital 20 year old Sony. They shut the door so I didn't have to hear, and I was good with that. Well until they came down going "I can't believe they didn't vote off fagette #2 - she sucks!!"

Seriously, how do people watch any of this ****? I don't get it at all.

StoopTroup
4/8/2010, 03:02 PM
Grow up people quit voting for obama and watching trash.

Why do you hate the NBA? :D

StoopTroup
4/8/2010, 03:04 PM
So you can be gay but just in the bedroom Dean? :D

OULenexaman
4/8/2010, 03:05 PM
My wife said Barry Switzer is going to be on next season on DWTS....

StoopTroup
4/8/2010, 03:06 PM
Someone is gonna get laid.

tommieharris91
4/8/2010, 03:11 PM

Guys that watch The Hills use the same logic.

StoopTroup
4/8/2010, 03:15 PM
I've seen all of Erin that I care to see. Pamela seems to be headed towards old age and really needs to start preparing for the future and the new remake of What's my line? or the Marriage Ref type shows.

I don't care about her Hep C problems as only a lizard would sleep with her anyway.