PDA

View Full Version : Jason Whitlock is an idiot

primetime43
3/30/2010, 08:11 AM
What does this guy have against OU? Here are a couple of tweets he wrote last night:

" Sam Bustford. Maybe I'll b proven wrong but he smells like Tim Couch. He won't stay healthy unless he works with the right chemis/trainer."

"Bradford "bulked" up to 236 pounds and no one will bat an eye or ask a question. I don't blame the kid but I just love "steroid" hysteria".

I know this guy gets paid to write/say outlandish things but he is a complete moron. I don't know what his beef with OU is... He also constantly bags on Jeff Capel calling him "the worst coach in the Big 12".

Ardmore_Sooner
3/30/2010, 08:17 AM
He's racist against Native American players and African American coaches.

Move along.

meoveryouxinfinity
3/30/2010, 08:17 AM
If that was my son, we'd be going at it right now.

seriously though, hateful and dangerous speculation.

fwsooner22
3/30/2010, 08:27 AM
Who is Jason Whitlock ?

Jello Biafra
3/30/2010, 08:38 AM
Who is Jason Whitlock ?

from kansas city, we regularly spank his team's hiney...screw him.....with a stick...

badger
3/30/2010, 08:48 AM
That's libel to say "steroids" next to Sam's name.

Also, he had a year of non-playing to do it. That's why nobody's batting an eye.

Jello Biafra
3/30/2010, 08:54 AM
That's libel to say "steroids" next to Sam's name.

Also, he had a year of non-playing to do it. That's why nobody's batting an eye.

didnt think about it but you're right....sue his azz and shut him up for a while...in fact the athletic department should look into that.

SoonerJack
3/30/2010, 08:55 AM
Who is Jason Whitlock ?

Major doofus.

Fishwrap sports hack.

An embarassment to Kansas City.

The sportswriters equivalent to Jesse Jackson.

XingTheRubicon
3/30/2010, 09:02 AM
black Robert Allen........can't stand up unassisted

SteelClip49
3/30/2010, 09:07 AM
I would say post a pic of Whitlock but that may take up several threads.

Bustford? Wow...lame. More like JW will BUST if he doesn't stop eating.

MeMyself&Me
3/30/2010, 09:21 AM
I don't have a problem with a media guy projecting a bust. After all, it does seem most of these hyped up college qbs do end up as busts.

I do have a problem with the steroids comment though and agree that should be looked into.

BillyBall
3/30/2010, 09:22 AM
If this was Landry Jones, his dad would have already filed.

badger
3/30/2010, 09:23 AM
If this was Landry Jones, his dad would have already filed.

Did we mention to any of Landry's lawyers and fathers and fathers who are lawyers how much we love Landry Jones and would never ever think of saying a single bad thing about the best football player to ever grace the University of Oklahoma and how much we love his mustache?

OU_Sooners75
3/30/2010, 09:24 AM
Why does anyone even read his stuff?

The only reason he states what he does is because people actually talk about it, like now.

Jason Whitlock is a joke of a sportswriter and he knows it. He is nothing but a flamer and a troll.

A couple of years ago, he was on a message board. He tried to hide his true identity, but he was acting the same way as he does in his columns.

Anyway, to make a long story short, he posted a message on the board about OU, go figure. The message quoted parts on an article by Whitlock. However, the online version of the article had not been posted at the time.

About 20 minutes later the article appeared on the site....It was freaking hilarious. The guy thought he was smooth and stuff.

He ran away with his tail between his legs. The article drew a bunch of comments, but ended up being removed from the site thanks to him being exposed on a message board.

It is amazing to me he can still type fluently. His fingers have got to be at least 4 inches in girth!

LePetomaine
3/30/2010, 09:36 AM
I used to like Whitlock's writing; but in the past few years he's become nothing but a sh*t stirer. Choosing positions only for the sake of controversy (which I think he does routinely) is just immature; especially for a sports writer.

Jello Biafra
3/30/2010, 10:02 AM
but he knows oprah and stuff

KantoSooner
3/30/2010, 10:05 AM
The appropriate response for us is to ignore him. The appropriate response for his family would be to get a lawyer with a serious demeanor to have a little 'chat' with Jason and explain how life works. As in: pay us a $25,000 'I am sorry' right now and we won't destroy your career.
If he actually implied steroid use, that's libel, and with the number of **** tests Sam is having these days, you can be sure that he is clean and has the evidence to prove it.
If he said it in connection with anything vaguely connected with his outlet, sue them as well.

rawlingsHOH
3/30/2010, 10:09 AM
I recall him saying something to the effect of Ball State QB Nate Davis would be the #1 pick last year. LOL! I can't even recall if he was drafted.

He's an idiot. all Shock Jock.

gaylordfan1
3/30/2010, 10:12 AM
I will just sit back, relax and wait for Sammy to prove these people wrong. Other than this guy and maybe few others, Sam is getting plenty of + feedback. Lets just let his arm do the talking. :D

Leroy Lizard
3/30/2010, 10:14 AM
As in: pay us a $25,000 'I am sorry' right now and we won't destroy your career.

That probably isn't a good idea.

Jello Biafra
3/30/2010, 10:15 AM
bottom line is IF sam is put into the right circumstance and is brought along slowly, he will have a long career. if he goes to a place like detroit or kansas city, his career will be over in 5 years.

badger
3/30/2010, 10:20 AM
bottom line is IF sam is put into the right circumstance and is brought along slowly, he will have a long career. if he goes to a place like detroit or kansas city, his career will be over in 5 years.

The NFL is built so that any team can win any year. Who knows? In a few years, Detroit might not suck anymore. If New Orleans can win it all, then ANY team, and I mean ANY team, can :D

SoonerLB
3/30/2010, 10:59 AM
(*insert *four-letter *word *here) Jason Whitlock!!!!

BillyBall
3/30/2010, 11:02 AM
If New Orleans can win it all, then ANY team, and I mean ANY team, can :D

I believe that you are discounting the power that Al Davis has over keeping a team in the doldrums.

sooner ngintunr
3/30/2010, 11:10 AM
Isn't his claim to fame is that his sister slept with Magic? Didn't he say that it was a proud moment for his family? LMAO.

I've got no use for that fat piece of ****.

MI Sooner
3/30/2010, 11:17 AM
Jason Whitlock is the best sportswriter in the business, IMO, and he definitely doesn't have an axe to grind WRT OU. For awhile, he was calling for us to play in the national title game in the year we were robbed at Oregon since we only had 1 real loss. He also has said numerous complimentary things about Stoops.

SoonerAtKU
3/30/2010, 11:20 AM
Whitlock went to school and played at Ball State. That's why he was excited for an alum to be highly drafted. No other reason. He doesn't have anything against OU in particular, either. Not that it's saying much, but he's fairly well respected in the sportswriting community because he doesn't pull punches and says everything he thinks where others might hold back. It doesn't make him many friends with his targets, though.

Personally, I can't read most of his stuff, as it gets too angry and too negative. It's sports, it's not politics and it's not the economy. Lighten up, pal.

BoulderSooner79
3/30/2010, 12:24 PM
Sam is solidly in the public eye now and will soon be paid handsomely for all the rewards and punishments that come with the fame. He'll do fine ignoring this crap unless someone really does cross the line into slander or libel.

BudSooner
3/30/2010, 12:27 PM
I recall him saying something to the effect of Ball State QB Nate Davis would be the #1 pick last year. LOL! I can't even recall if he was drafted.

He's an idiot. all Shock Jock.

Ah, that tool. He was on Jim Rome the year before procaliming Ball State to be that years Boise State...called them the best team in the land.
Yeah, we saw how that ended. He said they could beat USC/OU/Florida/LSU on any given day...heh, ok.

I wanted to call and ask him if he used drugs before he came on the air. :D

the_ouskull
3/30/2010, 02:17 PM

Kiss?

Tulsa_Fireman
3/30/2010, 04:00 PM
Suck.

Herr Scholz
3/30/2010, 04:36 PM
If you want to see bias, listen to Merill Hoge talk about VY some time.

Sooner24
3/30/2010, 04:40 PM
Whitlock also wrote this gem.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/03/13/1811091/jason-whitlock-kansas-too-good.html

Sooner24
3/30/2010, 04:53 PM
http://www.spartyandfriends.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/jason-whitlock-300x226.jpg

badger
3/30/2010, 05:03 PM
Whitlock also wrote this gem.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/03/13/1811091/jason-whitlock-kansas-too-good.html

Since this is the football forum, I figured that he wrote that about Kansas football back before their undefeated streak ended... and continued... and never stopped :D

It works for both scenarios.

stoopified
3/30/2010, 05:19 PM

He's an idiot. all Shock Jock.At the same time he was saying Ball State was better than OU.The hilarious part was the next game Ball State was throtled in no small part because of multiple turnovers by Davis.It was at this point I realized he is the KC equivilat of Berry Tramel.

Leroy Lizard
3/30/2010, 06:40 PM
Here's his column after the KU loss in the tourney. It seems to portray a different mood.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/03/21/1828136/the-blame-game-doesnt-play-in.html

Dio
3/30/2010, 07:16 PM
Skip Bayless thinks Jason Whitlock is a little slow.

sooner ngintunr
3/30/2010, 07:20 PM
Since this is the football forum, I figured that he wrote that about Kansas football back before their undefeated streak ended... and continued... and never stopped :D

It works for both scenarios.

LMAO!! I was thinking the exact same thing!

Eielson
3/30/2010, 07:48 PM
http://www.spartyandfriends.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/jason-whitlock-300x226.jpg

Poor couch.

Eielson
3/30/2010, 07:51 PM

Lick?

Scott D
3/30/2010, 10:25 PM
some people are just moths to the flame.