Jello Biafra
3/29/2010, 12:09 PM
i heard he did alright...

Aries
3/29/2010, 01:04 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/03/29/bradfords-pro-day-workout-leaves-crowd-in-awe/

Bradford’s pro day workout leaves crowd in awe

Posted: March 29th, 2010 | Gil Brandt

NORMAN, Okla. — Sam Bradford’s workout Monday in front of representatives for all 32 NFL teams at Oklahoma’s pro day almost left me speechless. And that’s saying something.

Bradford threw more than 100 passes during the workout and, in my estimation, didn’t have one that was uncatchable. He moved around well, including throwing on the run out of the pocket, and went through the entire route tree.

It really was a treat to watch, and I think everyone here was in awe of Bradford’s performance. In fact, he put on the best quarterback workout by a draft prospect that I’ve seen since I watched a private workout Troy Aikman put on for us with the Cowboys in California.

If Bradford is feeling the effects of his shoulder injury or is experiencing any weakness, there were no indications of that. He threw with velocity during the entire workout.

Terry Shea, a former college and NFL coach who’s working with Bradford as a quarterback consultant, told me they’ve been together for nine weeks. The first five weeks of workouts, Bradford didn’t even throw. They only worked on footwork because Bradford hadn’t been cleared by doctors yet.

I would imagine that two weeks from now, Bradford’s arm will be even stronger than what we saw. And it was very strong Monday.

– Gil Brandt

Big Red Ron
3/29/2010, 01:08 PM
wow, my thoughts exactly! Glad to see I'm in good company. Too bad you missed it if you weren't able to watch.

landrun
3/29/2010, 01:09 PM
Awesome.
Bradford is my favorite Sooner of all time. Classy guy.
I really hope he gets to be the first draft pick.

OKC-SLC
3/29/2010, 01:09 PM
good jorb, Sam.

Now go get paid lots of money.

OKC-SLC
3/29/2010, 07:12 PM
there are highlights on soonersports.com

AlbqSooner
3/29/2010, 07:37 PM
Glad to hear Bradford did so well. Thing is, with his 3.9 degree in Finance, he should be able to keep most of his money. Go get it Sam. You earned it in so many ways, doing so many things right.