PDA

View Full Version : RNC Spent 2 Grand on Strippers

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2010, 11:33 AM
:sigh:

Remember this the next time you get a fundraising letter from the RNC. This is reason #4435234524523452342467456846456 that I refuse to support the GOP on the national level.

Steele is RNC Chairman for one reason and one reason only -- he's black.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/richard-adams-blog/2010/mar/29/michael-steele-voyeur-club-republican

olevetonahill
3/29/2010, 11:41 AM
Man wonder why so cheap on the strippers ?

Jello Biafra
3/29/2010, 11:43 AM
-- he's black.

thats racial...

JohnnyMack
3/29/2010, 11:58 AM
Heh.

OKLA21FAN
3/29/2010, 12:13 PM
so if I was to donate....could I get a lap dance out of it? :pop:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/29/2010, 12:18 PM
Should the RNC be jailed?

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2010, 12:51 PM
Should the RNC be jailed?

Is stripping illegal?

There needs to be some radical leadership change.

3/29/2010, 01:02 PM
"radical" leadership change.your plan?

JohnnyMack
3/29/2010, 01:05 PM
I'd put true conservatives like Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity in charge.

C&CDean
3/29/2010, 01:13 PM
So we've got Steele for our token negro and the dems got Obama. I'm cool with that.

3/29/2010, 01:20 PM
I'd put true conservatives like Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity in charge.Did you like McCain as the republican nominee for president?

SoonerAtKU
3/29/2010, 01:20 PM
I say Sic 'Em donates, but he sends it in all in crumpled ones with glitter stuck to them.

JohnnyMack
3/29/2010, 01:22 PM
Did you like McCain as the republican nominee for president?

He wasn't as conservative and patriotic as Hannity. Sean would be a great fit.

3/29/2010, 01:30 PM
He wasn't as conservative and patriotic as Hannity. Sean would be a great fit.Wouldn't you think Hannity or Coulter would be better as presidential candidates?

Fraggle145
3/29/2010, 01:35 PM

He'll just chalk it up as a scholarship fund donation...

yermom
3/29/2010, 01:36 PM
Wouldn't you think Hannity or Coulter would be better as presidential candidates?

i sure would.

Big Red Ron
3/29/2010, 01:37 PM
Well, the GOP does stand for The Grand Ol' Party!!!

Big Red Ron
3/29/2010, 01:39 PM
Srsly? Sean is the biggest lightweight conservative on TV! Limbaugh has become a parody. The only media guy I'd even consider a true conservative is Glen Beck.

GrapevineSooner
3/29/2010, 01:40 PM

True dat.

Because only Great Americans can assume this mantle.

3/29/2010, 01:40 PM
i sure would.That settles it. You guys won. We will have to quit.

Big Red Ron
3/29/2010, 02:02 PM
Well, the GOP does stand for The Grand Ol' Party Seriously, nuthin?

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2010, 02:19 PM
I'd put true conservatives like Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity in charge.

I'm going to put anti-freeze in your pina colada.

3/29/2010, 02:40 PM
I'm going to put anti-freeze in your pina colada.Any candidates(suggestions) for your head of RNC?

3/29/2010, 02:46 PM
Srsly? Sean is the biggest lightweight conservative on TV! Limbaugh has become a parody. The only media guy I'd even consider a true conservative is Glen Beck.Weren't you a McCaniac in '08, and why don't you think Limbaugh and Hannity are conservative ?

Big Red Ron
3/29/2010, 02:53 PM
I preferred McCain over Obama. I preferred Romney in the primary, although I did think McCain had the best shot to win. after 8 years without a VP to run, change was happening no matter who was elected.

Those two may be conservative but they are intellectual lightweights, I know Rush isn't a college graduate and I wouldn't be surprised if the most annoying man on TV wasn't either.

Glen Beck is clearly an intellectual conservative, not a simple flame baiter reading the GOP spin releases.

Don't get me wrong Rush and Hannity serve their purpose. It's like the same reason every newspaper is written at the 8th grade level, most people are dumb and need the remedial version, thus Hannity and Rush.

yermom
3/29/2010, 02:57 PM
i don't see how Glenn Beck isn't right there in that group

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2010, 02:59 PM
Any candidates(suggestions) for your head of RNC?

Pat Buchanan

Big Red Ron
3/29/2010, 03:01 PM
i don't see how Glenn Beck isn't right there in that group
Then you're not paying attention to the topics they choose to discuss. Yermon, I seriously doubt you listen to Rush and watch Beck. Even I ignore Hannity.

JohnnyMack
3/29/2010, 03:12 PM
Pat Buchanan

What about someone like James Baker? An older, wiser, steadier hand.

yermom
3/29/2010, 03:16 PM
Then you're not paying attention to the topics they choose to discuss. Yermon, I seriously doubt you listen to Rush and watch Beck. Even I ignore Hannity.

i've heard enough Rush and Beck to know they are there to be divisive and sell books/make ratings

Obama is the best thing that could have ever happened to those jokers

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2010, 03:20 PM
What about someone like James Baker? An older, wiser, steadier hand.

I'd be okay with James Baker as long as he acted strictly as a CEO/Fundraiser type and didn't get involved with message, policy, ideology, etc.

I can't see James Baker blowing 2 grand on strippers.

Leroy Lizard
3/29/2010, 03:20 PM
So we have our own John Blake now.

3/29/2010, 03:21 PM
What about someone like James Baker? An older, wiser, steadier hand.that's some good stuff you're smokin'.

Leroy Lizard
3/29/2010, 03:23 PM
There is now an update:

Update: The Republican National Committee has now put out a statement responding to the Daily Caller article and denying that Steele himself was at Voyeur. It describes the $1,946 bill as "a reimbursement made to a non-committee staffer". Here's the full statement:

We are investigating the expenditure in question. The story willfully and erroneously suggests that the expenditure in question was one belonging to the chairman [Michael Steele]. This was a reimbursement made to a non-committee staffer.

The chairman was never at the location in question, he had no knowledge of the expenditure, nor does he find the use of committee funds at such a location at all acceptable.

Good reporting would make that distinction crystal clear. The committee has requested that the monies be returned to the committee and that the story be corrected so that it is accurate.

3/29/2010, 03:24 PM
I preferred McCain over Obama. I preferred Romney in the primary, although I did think McCain had the best shot to win. after 8 years without a VP to run, change was happening no matter who was elected.

Those two may be conservative but they are intellectual lightweights, I know Rush isn't a college graduate and I wouldn't be surprised if the most annoying man on TV wasn't either.

Glen Beck is clearly an intellectual conservative, not a simple flame baiter reading the GOP spin releases.

Don't get me wrong Rush and Hannity serve their purpose. It's like the same reason every newspaper is written at the 8th grade level, most people are dumb and need the remedial version, thus Hannity and Rush.Wow. our constitution is a complicated, confusing document. Very hard to understand and explain. Are you OK?

soonerscuba
3/29/2010, 03:33 PM
Is there anything sadder than people defending their champions from the TV?

Seriously, whether it's Maddow, Robertson, Hannity or Beck, I find it difficult to imagine myself defending entertainers as a means of identifying my intellectual influences.

Big Red Ron
3/29/2010, 03:36 PM

Seriously, whether it's Maddow, Robertson, Hannity or Beck, I find it difficult to imagine myself defending entertainers as a means of identifying my intellectual influences.

That's my point, non of these guys are intellectuals. The only one close is Beck.

Christopher Hitchens is an example of an intellectual concervative but he's too intelligent to have a TV show. Most people would be like what?

TopDawg
3/29/2010, 03:38 PM
Just because Beck uses a chalkboard doesn't mean he's an intellectual (or close to one). ;)

soonerscuba
3/29/2010, 03:43 PM
That's my point, non of these guys are intellectuals. The only one close is Beck.

Christopher Hitchens is an example of an intellectual concervative but he's too intelligent to have a TV show. Most people would be like what?Glenn Beck is not an intellectual by any sort of traditional estimation, and to say Hitchens is a conservative is simply baffling.

That isn't to say Beck isn't smart, he clearly is a savy businessman, but I generally think that the intellectual conservatives roam the hall of colleges and think tanks, not Fox News and AM radio.

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2010, 03:55 PM
Wow. our constitution is a complicated, confusing document. Very hard to understand and explain. Are you OK?

It is neither complicated nor confusing.

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2010, 03:56 PM
Glenn Beck is not an intellectual by any sort of traditional estimation, and to say Hitchens is a conservative is simply baffling.

That isn't to say Beck isn't smart, he clearly is a savy businessman, but I generally think that the intellectual conservatives roam the hall of colleges and think tanks, not Fox News and AM radio.

All of this ^.

Hitchens is only described as a "conservative" because he sides in with the neocons from time to time. Of course, as we all know, neocons aren't conservatives and neither is Hitchens.

JohnnyMack
3/29/2010, 03:58 PM

BvTNyKIGXiI

JohnnyMack
3/29/2010, 04:03 PM
that's some good stuff you're smokin'.

OK genius, give me two names that would serve the RNC well considering the circumstances.

Scott D
3/29/2010, 05:09 PM
OK genius, give me two names that would serve the RNC well considering the circumstances.

clearly Rush Limbaugh and William Favor...

you seriously had to ask this question? ;)

Veritas
3/29/2010, 05:12 PM
Only two grand? Cheap-*** crackers.

Big Red Ron
3/29/2010, 05:12 PM
It is neither complicated nor confusing.exactly

Scott D
3/29/2010, 05:13 PM

I know right, they need Kwame Kilpatrick to take over. He'll show some muh****ahs how to party with strippers and then make them disappear when the wife gets mad about it. ;)

Big Red Ron
3/29/2010, 05:15 PM
I said compared to the others mentioned Beck is an intellectual or is closer to an intellectual. Please read the entire thread before posting, thanks.

Hitchens is a true conservative, not necessarily a Republican, like Beck.

Scott D
3/29/2010, 05:16 PM
meh, Beck's loyalties are to whoever is signing his check...he's a capitalist, not a conservative, republican, liberal, moderate, green partier, democrat, or human.

SoonerProphet
3/29/2010, 05:37 PM

Christopher Hitchens is an example of an intellectual concervative but he's too intelligent to have a TV show. Most people would be like what?

Wait, the same Christopher Hitchens who is an avowed Trotskyist, the man who penned for The Nation and the New Statesman? Seriously, you think that cat is an intellectual conservative? Do tell.

Leroy Lizard
3/29/2010, 05:54 PM

Actually, that is too much considering they went to the club, they didn't hire prostitutes to come to their homes. The going rate right now... oh wait. Never mind.

3/29/2010, 06:07 PM
It is neither complicated nor confusing.Yes, that was my point haha

3/29/2010, 06:16 PM
OK genius, give me two names that would serve the RNC well considering the circumstances.Yes, mentor. Preferably someone the MSM has not yet sufficiently marginalized, in the minds of their many followers. Somebody like Haley Barbour was, back in the '90's. Someone willing to engage in the battle, but who hasen't yet been in their crosshairs. There's 2 for you.

JohnnyMack
3/29/2010, 06:21 PM
Two names please.

soonerscuba
3/29/2010, 06:33 PM
Wait, the same Christopher Hitchens who is an avowed Trotskyist, the man who penned for The Nation and the New Statesman? Seriously, you think that cat is an intellectual conservative? Do tell.He learned it at Harvard veterinary school so it must be true.

If somebody believes that Hitchens and Glenn Beck are in the same ideological league, I think it's best to ignore whatever nonsense comes out as a defense.

3/29/2010, 06:41 PM
Two names please. I already said my answer. I don't know who I would recommend right now, but preferably someone who hasn't been attacked by the MSM as much as those you said would be good. I don't even know how far you have your tongue planted into your cheek, either.

Scott D
3/29/2010, 06:48 PM
for shame...for shame.

3/29/2010, 06:58 PM
I'd put true conservatives like Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity in charge.Why do you prefer those 2?

JohnnyMack
3/29/2010, 07:06 PM
Why do you prefer those 2?

Truth be told I wouldn't put those two in charge of a neighborhood garage sale.

Scott D
3/29/2010, 07:06 PM
you should be safe as long as Coulter holds the money box and not Hannity.

Okla-homey
3/29/2010, 07:23 PM
All of this ^.

Of course, as we all know, neocons aren't conservatives

An imagined distinction that is only material in your fevered brain.

BTW, do you have a job yet, or are you still leaching off mommy and daddy? Make enough money to file a tax return and not get it all back? Enquiring minds want to know.;)

3/29/2010, 07:50 PM

BTW, do you have a job yet, or are you still leaching off mommy and daddy? Make enough money to file a tax return and not get it all back? Enquiring minds want to know.;)it's the republican's fault-NOT the democrats, in the world of Sicem

3/29/2010, 07:52 PM
Truth be told I wouldn't put those two in charge of a neighborhood garage sale.I don't blame you. Those are inept, unqualified folk.

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2010, 08:31 PM

BTW, do you have a job yet, or are you still leaching off mommy and daddy? Make enough money to file a tax return and not get it all back? Enquiring minds want to know.;)

Ignorance is bliss, and you're one of the happiest bastards I know.

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2010, 08:58 PM
it's the republican's fault-NOT the democrats, in the world of Sicem

Not true. The Democrats have plenty to be blamed for. The problem is that I'm not a liberal and have no connection with the Democrats, so why should I bang my head against the wall arguing with people I have no chance to connect with?

On the contrary, I can try to do something about the idjits on my own team.

It's sort of like playing little league baseball. You can't do anything about the other team or its players kicking your ***, but you can do something about the retards on your own team out in the right-field eating grass and kicking at ant hills while you get your *** kicked.

RACHEL MADDOW is my clone
3/30/2010, 12:18 AM
THE REPUBLICANS SHOULD STOP WASTING GOVERNMENT RESOURECES!!!!!! THEY CAN START BY STOPPING THE WARS THEY STARTeD!!!!

3/30/2010, 12:28 AM
Not true. The Democrats have plenty to be blamed for. The problem is that I'm not a liberal and have no connection with the Democrats, so why should I bang my head against the wall arguing with people I have no chance to connect with?

On the contrary, I can try to do something about the idjits on my own team.

It's sort of like playing little league baseball. You can't do anything about the other team or its players kicking your ***, but you can do something about the retards on your own team out in the right-field eating grass and kicking at ant hills while you get your *** kicked.Well, we hear plenty of cricicism, both fair and unfair already from the left. I believe most conservatives know the republican party is far from perfect. With the democrats being so TOTALLY corrupt and misguided at the same time, and the MSM, public schools, and the entertainment industry all doing their bidding, and attacking conservatives and republicans at every turn, one would think you would prefer to fight America's greater domestic enemy.

3/30/2010, 12:36 AM
I believe most conservatives know the republican party is far from perfect. With the democrats being so TOTALLY corrupt and misguided at the same time, and the MSM, public schools, and the entertainment industry all doing their bidding, and attacking conservatives and republicans at every turn, one would think you would prefer to fight America's greater domestic enemy. enemy. That's all.

I don't think you realize how TERRIBLE you're side is. Republicans are(as evidenced by you're saying the public schools do DEMOCRATS bidding) anti-intellectuals that don't ever want the world to CHANGE!! The "MSM" is reporting everything factually and FOX NEWS is the channel that is spinning all news and blatently not reporting some stories. The Republicans don't want diversity OR see the strength in our differences. The Republicans think they can stop time.

3/30/2010, 12:39 AM
I don't think you realize how TERRIBLE you're side is. Republicans are(as evidenced by you're saying the public schools do DEMOCRATS bidding) anti-intellectuals that don't ever want the world to CHANGE!! The "MSM" is reporting everything factually and FOX NEWS is the channel that is spinning all news and blatently not reporting some stories. The Republicans don't want diversity OR see the strength in our differences. The Republicans think they can stop time.Are you the lady with a son in the Army, who was/is so anti-Bush?(who posts here a lot under another name)

3/30/2010, 12:40 AM
Are you the lady with a son in the Army, who was/is so anti-Bush?(who posts here a lot under another name)

Who???

yankee
3/30/2010, 12:43 AM
I don't think you realize how TERRIBLE you're side is. Republicans are(as evidenced by you're saying the public schools do DEMOCRATS bidding) anti-intellectuals that don't ever want the world to CHANGE!! The "MSM" is reporting everything factually and FOX NEWS is the channel that is spinning all news and blatently not reporting some stories. The Republicans don't want diversity OR see the strength in our differences. The Republicans think they can stop time.

now that's an edumucated person right, folks.

SicEmBaylor
3/30/2010, 12:44 AM
I believe most conservatives know the republican party is far from perfect.
It took most of them far too long to figure out, and they don't show their discontent in the ONLY way that counts.

With the democrats being so TOTALLY corrupt and misguided at the same time,
They're no more corrupt or misguided than the GOP.

and the MSM'
This hangup you have with the MSM is ridiculous. Few people even get their news from what you consider to be the "MSM." Fox News is mainstream media. Talk radio, the internet, etc. have all become relatively mainstream. Almost nobody watches the old traditional news sources and the ones that do hardly take what they say as propaganda marching orders....hell the average Fox News listener takes what they say as the gospel truth more than a devoted Katie Couric fan.

public schools,
Public schools are something we agree on. They're government indoctrination camps. Pure and simple.

and the entertainment industry all doing their bidding, and attacking conservatives and republicans at every turn,
Eh, the entertainment industry has almost always been that way. There's nothing new there. They're no more influential now over real world politics than they ever have been. And some of their attacks against "Republicans" have been well deserved focusing on the immorality of our imperialist actions around the world that need to be stopped.

one would think you would prefer to fight America's greater domestic enemy. enemy. That's all.

I think you've gone way the hell overboard and jumped the shark. Domestic enemies? Christo, your rhetoric scares the **** out of me. The way you talk makes me think that if you ever had it your way you'd have our "domestic enemies" rounded up and thrown into concentration camps. :eyeroll: See, this is why right-wing nationalists scare the ever loving bejesus out of me. Democrats/liberals are NOT monsters, they're not evil, they're not out to purposely destroy everything you hold dear (some are not most). They simply have different values and different goals that are often at odds with what we believe. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

In fact, liberalism is essential to the health of conservatism. Liberalism sharpens our ideology, it makes us stop and question our own beliefs and why we believe the things we do, and...very rarely...they're actually right and they point out flaws in our own beliefs. For example, I don't agree with the Civil Rights Act, but I do believe that everyone should be treated fairly under the law. It took liberals really pushing the idea of equality to achieve it. Now, I oppose how they did it but something needed to be done. That's just one example though there are plenty of others.

In any case, you need to get a grip. Liberals aren't scary boogey-men out to destroy your way of life and burn the American flag while they're at it.

3/30/2010, 12:45 AM
Who???What's wrong with your old ID?

3/30/2010, 12:48 AM
What's wrong with your old ID?

I don't have an old ID.

SicEmBaylor
3/30/2010, 12:52 AM
I don't have an old ID.

Really? You never even keep your old drivers licenses when they expire? I do as momentos...for at least a month or so before I lost them and don't give a **** anymore.

3/30/2010, 12:57 AM
I think you've gone way the hell overboard and jumped the shark. Domestic enemies? Christo, your rhetoric scares the **** out of me. The way you talk makes me think that if you ever had it your way you'd have our "domestic enemies" rounded up and thrown into concentration camps. :eyeroll: See, this is why right-wing nationalists scare the ever loving bejesus out of me. Democrats/liberals are NOT monsters, they're not evil, they're not out to purposely destroy everything you hold dear (some are not most).

In fact, liberalism is essential to the health of conservatism. Liberalism sharpens our ideology, it makes us stop and question our own beliefs and why we believe the things we do, and...very rarely...they're actually right and they point out flaws in our own beliefs. For example, I don't agree with the Civil Rights Act, but I do believe that everyone should be treated fairly under the law. It took liberals really pushing the idea of equality to achieve it. Now, I oppose how they did it but something needed to be done. That's just one example though there are plenty of others.

In any case, you need to get a grip. Liberals aren't scary boogey-men out to destroy your way of life and burn the American flag while they're at it.The current administration is, I'm afraid, more powerful and untrustworthy than you imagine. You do sound like the board's anti-Christian types, scared shi*less of being controlled by religious boogey-men that simply don't exist. You are perhaps a lot more naive than you will be in a fairly short time, about your political adversaries.

Crucifax Autumn
3/30/2010, 01:07 AM
That sounds too much like the shat that people said about Clinton and then later, Bush.

Scott D
3/30/2010, 05:44 PM
Does anyone else find it amusing that cloney is accusing someone else of being scared of non-existent boogeymen?

yermom
3/30/2010, 05:51 PM
The current administration is, I'm afraid, more powerful and untrustworthy than you imagine. You do sound like the board's anti-Christian types, scared shi*less of being controlled by religious boogey-men that simply don't exist. You are perhaps a lot more naive than you will be in a fairly short time, about your political adversaries.

i don't know. i can imagine a lot.

3/30/2010, 05:56 PM
The current administration is, I'm afraid, more powerful and untrustworthy than you imagine. You do sound like the board's anti-Christian types, scared shi*less of being controlled by religious boogey-men that simply don't exist. You are perhaps a lot more naive than you will be in a fairly short time, about your political adversaries.

The REPUBLICANS are untrustworthy because they put us in wars we don't need to be in on falsified evidence for THEIR own good. They increase the wage gap. They want people to die because those people can't get the medicine they need!! Why?? PROFIT!! The Republican GREED is ruining this country!!! We have NEVER prospered under Republican control!!! We, as a country, have only prospered while DEMOCRATS were president!!

3/30/2010, 06:11 PM
The REPUBLICANS are untrustworthy because they put us in wars we don't need to be in on falsified evidence for THEIR own good. They increase the wage gap. They want people to die because those people can't get the medicine they need!! Why?? PROFIT!! The Republican GREED is ruining this country!!! We have NEVER prospered under Republican control!!! We, as a country, have only prospered while DEMOCRATS were president!!Right.
Your fave donk president is?

3/30/2010, 07:50 PM
FDR was good. Clinton was good. But I think my favorite president is OBAMA!!!

Crucifax Autumn
3/30/2010, 08:20 PM
I can't wait to find out which righty's troll this is.

SicEmBaylor
3/30/2010, 08:37 PM
Right.
Your fave donk president is?

Grover Cleveland.

The man was as conservative a President as you'll find until Calvin Coolidge.

Crucifax Autumn
3/30/2010, 08:38 PM
And even better, his name is a combination of a cartoon character and a puppet!