PDA

View Full Version : Oreilly goes after Weiner!

Collier11
3/25/2010, 03:21 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100325/ts_ynews/ynews_ts1335

Collier11
3/25/2010, 03:23 PM
Weiner says there will be no IRS fines???

Mjcpr
3/25/2010, 03:27 PM
Weiner says lots of things that don't turn out to be true.

Am I right, ladies?

delhalew
3/25/2010, 03:29 PM
You really enjoyed typing that title didn't you? :D

I heard that exchange. Weakest evasion EVAR!

Collier11
3/25/2010, 03:30 PM
he never once answered the question, just kept accusing Oreilly of saying that it was criminal to not have insurance...pathetic

Crucifax Autumn
3/25/2010, 03:34 PM
SOS...Different day.

Collier11
3/25/2010, 03:35 PM
but FOX is so mean to the dems...LOL

delhalew
3/25/2010, 03:38 PM
It really speaks to just how stupid these people think we are, to try to get away with such a pathetic display.

Ever since Clinton debated the word "is", these folks think they can rearange the meaning of any words they like.

C&CDean
3/25/2010, 03:44 PM
So O'Reilly is gay? I always kinda thought that.

Crucifax Autumn
3/25/2010, 03:45 PM
I just ate a weiner and it was yummy.

Collier11
3/25/2010, 03:46 PM
was it juicy?

Chuck Bao
3/25/2010, 03:51 PM
I am not surprised by 1) right-wing commentators going all out in full attack mode as they see it as a huge ratings win with their core viewership and 2) the Democrats throwing back in their face the fact that some right wing supporters inspired (mislead?) by their overly-dramatic rhetoric are threatening violence.

Right wing commentators are going to milk and milk this and try to keep it in the news as long as possible and it remains in voters' minds until November.

Yep, we will have seven months of them talking about why health care reform is such a complete and utter failure. Elected Republicans are not going to be offering any alternative. Their strategy is just to take the occasional pot shot.

C&CDean
3/25/2010, 03:54 PM
But the true question here Chuck is "would you hit it?"

Collier11
3/25/2010, 03:55 PM
I am not surprised by 1) right-wing commentators going all out in full attack mode as they see it as a huge ratings win with their core viewership and 2) the Democrats throwing back in their face the fact that some right wing supporters inspired (mislead?) by their overly-dramatic rhetoric are threatening violence.

Right wing commentators are going to milk and milk this and try to keep it in the news as long as possible and it remains in voters' minds until November.

Yep, we will have seven months of them talking about why health care reform is such a complete and utter failure. Elected Republicans are not going to be offering any alternative. Their strategy is just to take the occasional pot shot.

Funny thats what you took from it but you were blind to the fact that he never answered the question that was asked which is the reason Oreilly went after him. Now I see how you never remember people being as mean to GW as they are to Obamarama

Crucifax Autumn
3/25/2010, 04:08 PM
I watch at least 50 politicians get interviewed on Fox, MSNBC, CNN, and select other news outlets daily and I NEVER hear anyone answer a question directly. Thye usually pretend to listen to the question and then launch into the talking point of the day and ramble on until time is up.

Collier11
3/25/2010, 04:10 PM
THIS ^

C&CDean
3/25/2010, 04:25 PM
And y'all wonder why I don't even know what channel I can find fox/msn/cnn on? Like Sooner 04 said, life is grand when you don't pay any attention to all the bull**** the media streams directly into your brain.

Crucifax Autumn
3/25/2010, 04:30 PM
I attempt to care about the issues, yet let them effect me personally as little as possible. Caring means I'm not as F*cktarded as Malachai 04, not letting it effect me means I'm not as totally beholden to idiological BS as tubalimaughlascubalamadamadingdong.

C&CDean
3/25/2010, 04:34 PM
The issues? WTF are the issues? That's right, whatever your TV or computer tells you they are.

My issues? Security, happiness, health. Things I have a lot more control over than what hamburger obama is eating and with who and how much it cost the taxpayers.

Crucifax Autumn
3/25/2010, 04:36 PM
I can't help but agree with that, but you're raining on my bash the ectremist parade! lol

TenkillerSooner
3/25/2010, 04:40 PM
Weiner says there will be no IRS fines???

Weiner danced around the question like it was a damn sombrero.
And does anyone know WTF his point was with his "no littering" analogy at the end?

Chuck Bao
3/25/2010, 04:41 PM
Funny thats what you took from it but you were blind to the fact that he never answered the question that was asked which is the reason Oreilly went after him. Now I see how you never remember people being as mean to GW as they are to Obamarama

And I see that you have no business in trying to lame-*** guess about what I or anyone else sees or believes. How can you not deny that President Obama is attempting to enact the most important legislation in 40 years? The attack is far beyond anything we have recently seen. Or, have you been paying attention?

sooner59
3/25/2010, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I try to pay little attention to network news. But they end up on other channels and shows somehow. Don't pay much attention to what is said, just what it written.

Crucifax Autumn
3/25/2010, 04:43 PM
People are dicks...Politicians suck on us.

XingTheRubicon
3/25/2010, 04:45 PM
And y'all wonder why I don't even know what channel I can find fox/msn/cnn on? Like Sooner 04 said, life is grand when you don't pay any attention to all the bull**** the media streams directly into your brain.

I know and agree with everything you just posted. However, it's actually pretty good entertainment if you realize it's the equivalent of verbal pro wrestling. It's like listening to Robert Allen on his basement radio show screaming through his throat bile about Stoops "buying players."

Collier11
3/25/2010, 04:48 PM
And I see that you have no business in trying to lame-*** guess about what I or anyone else sees or believes. How can you not deny that President Obama is attempting to enact the most important legislation in 40 years? The attack is far beyond anything we have recently seen. Or, have you been paying attention?

it wasnt an attack, it was an honest questions that we deserve to know the answer to and Weiner did nothing to answer it, he simply beat around the bush :D

Chuck, you are just like this guy...you didnt even respond to what I said, you completely changed the subject

XingTheRubicon
3/25/2010, 04:53 PM
I still like Chuck even though he favors Weiner.

sooner59
3/25/2010, 04:56 PM
People are dicks...Politicians suck on us.

I name this the quote of the year!

Crucifax Autumn
3/25/2010, 05:02 PM
Chuck, you are just like this guy...you didnt even respond to what I said, you completely changed the subject

What do you think of the Star Wars prequels? :P

Collier11
3/25/2010, 05:06 PM
:eek:

Chuck Bao
3/25/2010, 05:29 PM
Maybe it was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/03/rep-weiners-office-sent-white-powder-and-a-threatening-letter.php

I am not in love with the man. But for all we know, he could be Prophet Weiner. Then where are you going to be?

Stitch Face
3/25/2010, 05:45 PM
This thread is gettin weird

Crucifax Autumn
3/26/2010, 02:44 AM
From Weiner to Weird! Yep, it's still the SO!