PDA

View Full Version : Predict the next big govt/power grab/entitlement to be created and pushed by the Dems

Sooner98
3/23/2010, 12:48 PM
I'll go first.

UNIVERSAL TRANSPORTATION

It is not fair that some people are able to afford things like a car, airline tickets, bus fare, etc., and some people can't afford it. What kind of country do we live in where everyone is not absolutely entitled to be able to get from point A to point B, whenever they want, for free?

Transportation is a right and not a privilege. Our founders said that we all have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness - well, the pursuit of happiness is not possible without transportation, therefore, we are constitutionally guaranteed the right to at least a free automobile and airline tickets to wherever we want. Besides, we all know that car insurance companies, airline companies, bicycle companies, taxi cab services, and bus companies are all evil corporations just looking to stick it to the consumer, and make exorbitant profits off of our backs. We shouldn't have to put up with this anymore. We want free transportation now!!!

Bourbon St Sooner
3/23/2010, 12:54 PM
Free toilet paper for life!

I mean seriously, it's a hygiene issue which makes it a health issue. I mean if people can't afford to wipe their ***, what does that mean for the spread of disease. TP NOW!

Harry Beanbag
3/23/2010, 01:05 PM
They started going after the financial industry yesterday.

olevetonahill
3/23/2010, 01:06 PM
On the travel issue they will start out with something Basic . Like Free travel only to a close relatives funeral or such then expand from there :eek:

Ike
3/23/2010, 01:16 PM

great. Where do I get my free money?

sooner n houston
3/23/2010, 01:17 PM
The next big thing on the liberal agenda is to grant citizenship to all the illegals so they too can have health care, while keeping the promise to not covering illegals! :D

jkjsooner
3/23/2010, 01:31 PM

Are you saying we didn't need financial regulation reform? Remember the Great Recession almost Great Depression II?

Harry Beanbag
3/23/2010, 01:35 PM
Are you saying we didn't need financial regulation reform? Remember the Great Recession almost Great Depression II?

I don't know, is that what I said? Since nobody will know what is in the bill until after it passes, how can you favor it?

OULenexaman
3/23/2010, 01:35 PM
The next big thing on the liberal agenda is to grant citizenship to all the illegals so they too can have health care, while keeping the promise to not covering illegals! :D

so they can regain a whole mass of new votes....

Bourbon St Sooner
3/23/2010, 02:06 PM

We need to break up the banks not codify Too Big To Fail crony capitalism, which is what we're going to get.

Big Red Ron
3/23/2010, 02:10 PM
Universal secondary education

OULenexaman
3/23/2010, 02:31 PM
Universal secondary education
I think that is part of the Health bill.....

Big Red Ron
3/23/2010, 02:55 PM
I think that is part of the Health bill.....
LOL

Veritas
3/23/2010, 02:59 PM
Winner winner, taxpayer subsidized chicken burrito dinner!

OUinFLA
3/23/2010, 03:03 PM
Pharmaceutical Giants

FREE DRUGS !

Yea!

Leroy Lizard
3/23/2010, 04:30 PM
College football

BudSooner
3/23/2010, 07:36 PM
College football
Damn Leroy beat me to it, pseudo great minds think alike eh?

But yeah, look for this to be the next big push. If he can pull off the healthcare reform scam then look for him to go after this.

landrun
3/23/2010, 10:19 PM
Seriously. I think it will be crowing the illegal immigrants with citizenship so that the Democrats will instantly gain 12-20 million votes for 2012 (2010 if they can do it fast enough)

If this happens, I don't see how we avoid a future civil war. The Democrats will never lose another election once amnesty is given to illegals. And they know it.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/23/2010, 10:55 PM

But yeah, look for this to be the next big push. If he can pull off the healthcare reform scam then look for him to go after this.What will they do about college football?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/23/2010, 10:57 PM

But yeah, look for this to be the next big push. If he can pull off the healthcare reform scam then look for him to go after this.I think they plan to move faster with their breakdown of society than the opposition can react.

BudSooner
3/23/2010, 11:04 PM
What will they do about college football?
Two things this egomaniac thinks he can take care of were healthcare(did it)and JOKED about a college football playoff.

If you really believe he was joking then I have a large piece of real estate you would just love. He will make a move to have a legit playoff system in the next 4 yrs. He paid off enough people to get his pet project passed Sunday, what makes you think he won't try for this?

OULenexaman
3/23/2010, 11:08 PM
Seriously. I think it will be crowing the illegal immigrants with citizenship so that the Democrats will instantly gain 12-20 million votes for 2012 (2010 if they can do it fast enough)

If this happens, I don't see how we avoid a future civil war. The Democrats will never lose another election once amnesty is given to illegals. And they know it.

That is what I was saying in my reply to sooner n houston.....it has been my belief since BHO took office.

ouwasp
3/23/2010, 11:21 PM
The criminal alien thing is probably it...but here's one no one has mentioned, and you know darn well it's being kicked around in some KOOL smoke-filled room:

Reparations for Slavery

Call it maybe......The Emasculation Proclamation :eek: