PDA

View Full Version : i like fox news

PDXsooner
3/22/2010, 05:47 PM
i especially like how fair and balanced it is. i wish all news networks could be so prepared and unwavering in their pro-americanism.

soonerinkaty
3/22/2010, 05:49 PM
You think msnbc is fair and balanced?

PDXsooner
3/22/2010, 06:00 PM
what? what are you talking about? i like fox news. guys like hannity and o'reilly are AWESOME with a capital A!

soonerinkaty
3/22/2010, 06:02 PM
You don't like Beck? You sumbeotch!

Curly Bill
3/22/2010, 06:03 PM
I like how some people couldn't be any more gay if they tried.

A Sooner in Texas
3/22/2010, 06:05 PM
Don't forget to wish Rush Limbaugh a fond farewell as he heads to Costa Rica.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/684302073.

PDXsooner
3/22/2010, 06:06 PM

oh you haven't seen gay yet!

A Sooner in Texas
3/22/2010, 06:06 PM

I didn't know Hannity, O'Reilly and Beck are gay. :eek:

Curly Bill
3/22/2010, 06:11 PM
oh you haven't seen gay yet!

I'm guessing you have.

Pogue Mahone
3/22/2010, 06:13 PM
I didn't know Hannity, O'Reilly and Beck are gay. :eek:

With all that crying, Beck's status on this seems pretty obvious.

PDXsooner
3/22/2010, 06:14 PM
I'm guessing you have.

You're inquiring a lot. i'm guessing you're bi-curious?

Veritas
Keep it up. I've about got my shoe off.

PDXsooner
With all that crying, Beck's status on this seems pretty obvious.

beck isn't a doouchebaag. he's the remnants inside of a doouchebaag.

Curly Bill
3/22/2010, 06:15 PM
Keep it up. I've about got my shoe off.

You won't lock or delete this thread!

Come on, I dare ya!

Curly Bill
3/22/2010, 06:15 PM
You're inquiring a lot. i'm guessing you're bi-curious?

Don't be hitting on me freak.

Chuck Bao
3/22/2010, 06:27 PM
I have seen lots of gay in my life. With that being said, Fox news is the pit of human stupidity. There is no news anywhere that is more whorish and purposely so stupid and biased. All other US news programs are so crazy in being pro-American and right leaning. ALL OF THEM. CNN is embarassing if they take it any more homerisms. CNBC is much worse. Obviously, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, because US news comes across overseas as a bitch slap to the rest of the world.

Curly Bill
3/22/2010, 06:30 PM
Chuck, put down the bottle.

PDXsooner
3/22/2010, 06:43 PM
I have seen lots of gay in my life. With that being said, Fox news is the pit of human stupidity. There is no news anywhere that is more whorish and purposely so stupid and biased. All other US news programs are so crazy in being pro-American and right leaning. ALL OF THEM. CNN is embarassing if they take it any more homerisms. CNBC is much worse. Obviously, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, because US news comes across overseas as a bitch slap to the rest of the world.

i've always felt that. i think all of the news networks lean right. talk of anything else is just silliness.

JohnnyMack
3/22/2010, 06:49 PM
If msnbc leans right then I'll butt**** the pope.

Chuck Bao
3/22/2010, 06:49 PM
Chuck, put down the bottle.

What drunk as I am, I can't spot stupidity? Fox news is like Cuba or Burma news and that is assuming that the Fox team is trying to be a little less biased that particular day.

If I were to list what is wrong with America, I would start with the crappy news programs at Fox.

GrapevineSooner
3/22/2010, 07:24 PM
i especially like how fair and balanced it is. i wish all news networks could be so prepared and unwavering in their pro-americanism.

YOU LIE!

;)

PS How bout that Sox rotation this year?

fadada1
3/22/2010, 07:27 PM

you're kidding, right?

they make rush look like a bleeding-heart liberal.

Veritas
3/22/2010, 08:23 PM
I love how so many liberals try to marginalize the opposition by pretending that they all take their marching orders from Fox News and Rush.

And when I say "I love" I mean it's ****ing retarded.

olevetonahill
3/22/2010, 08:38 PM

The Pope Is Da Ghey ?

Never knew that
Did know about YOU tho :D :cool:

SoonerInKCMO
3/22/2010, 08:42 PM
I love how so many conservatives try to marginalize the opposition by pretending that they all take their marching orders from MSNBC and Pelosi.

:rolleyes:

Curly Bill
3/22/2010, 10:56 PM
What drunk as I am, I can't spot stupidity? Fox news is like Cuba or Burma news and that is assuming that the Fox team is trying to be a little less biased that particular day.

If I were to list what is wrong with America, I would start with the crappy news programs at Fox.

Really? What's wrong with America and you're going to lead with the Fox new channel?

Crucifax Autumn
3/22/2010, 11:30 PM
I love how so many liberals try to marginalize the opposition by pretending that they all take their marching orders from Fox News and Rush.

The reason this happens (and it's the same on the other side with MSNBC and Olbermann and their followers) is that the idiots yelling the loudest ARE taking their marching orders and rhetoric from bigger idiots on the radio and TV. If the smart people would either talk louder or shoot the loud talkers political discourse wouldn't be so painful.

MrJimBeam
3/23/2010, 05:07 AM
If ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN were trustworthy and balanced there'd be no need for Fox News.

Sooner in Tampa
3/23/2010, 05:35 AM
If ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN were trustworthy and balanced there'd be no need for Fox News.
And Fox wouldn't be kicking their asses on a regular basis ratings wise

For all that bitching and moaning about Fox...there sure are a ton people watching. Fox is doing something right

AND...MSNBC...Bitch PLEASE, can you get anymore liberal?

C&CDean
3/23/2010, 09:07 AM
I think I like the uber-gay/left PDX better than his conservative alter-ego.

ouduckhunter
3/23/2010, 09:22 AM

It's all part of their master plan, intimidation by ridicule. The libs want to ridicule and marginalize anybody who doesn't agree with their philosophy. They hope that they can beat us down and convince people in the center and right that we are all stupid dumb, and that the only way that we can survive and muddle through life is if we listen to them and follow their agenda! In their tiny little minds, they are smarter than we are because they're big city folk, period, end of story!!

I say fark em all!

C&CDean
3/23/2010, 09:30 AM
It's all part of their master plan, intimidation by ridicule. The libs want to ridicule and marginalize anybody who doesn't agree with their philosophy. They hope that they can beat us down and convince people in the center and right that we are all stupid dumb, and that the only way that we can survive and muddle through life is if we listen to them and follow their agenda! In their tiny little minds, they are smarter than we are because they're big city folk, period, end of story!!

I say fark em all!

I'm so happy to see that living up there in looney land hasn't corrupted you like it has your neighbor PDX. Good for you!

soonerinabilene
3/23/2010, 10:12 AM

kind of a reparations payment for white guys, huh?

swardboy
3/23/2010, 12:49 PM
"Costa Rica offers universal health care to all of its residents."

Congrats, simple America. Your oxycontin blubber-champion is as bright as you thought he was.

Costa Rica offers preferential top-notch treatment to non-residents who come in with cash. The residents are stuck with the typical crappy Canadian-style waiting for months treatment.

Does it feel good to know you're stupider than Rush?

Harry Beanbag
3/23/2010, 01:00 PM
I think I like the uber-gay/left PDX better than his conservative alter-ego.

Yep. Appears to be little more naive and less of an ******* which equates to more likeability.

C&CDean
3/23/2010, 03:02 PM
I don't have a dog in this race, but Rush can afford whatever ****ing health care he wants in whatever country.

If he really did make the statement then he should nut-up and move to Costa Rica so as not to be like the wimpy-faggoty-lefty homos who said they were leaving when Bush got elected again - then pussed out.

Collier11
3/23/2010, 03:07 PM

i've always felt that. i think all of the news networks lean right. talk of anything else is just silliness.

both of you are either deaf and blind or just clueless, CNN is fairly moderate but MSNBC might as well be the lost soul of Ted Kennedy. It also amazes me that lib crybabies make a big deal about Fox news being so biased when not only do you have MSNBC but you have nearly every major newspaper in America on your side, quit being titty babies

badger
3/23/2010, 05:33 PM
I think the reason why media is often seen as liberal is because underdog stories are usually the most compelling to share and thus, you have stories of the working class, the poor, the immigrants, the minorities, the disabled, etc.

Also, media members are largely very poor themselves. Make less money than teachers. There are very, very few media elitists, or whatever Sarah Palin's called the media before, heh.

I have watched Fox News on occasion, mostly when visiting grandma-in-law and parents, who I think are all hardcore Republicans. It's about as interesting as any other news network, I guess.

PDXsooner
3/23/2010, 05:36 PM
I've never bought the liberal-slant accusation in regards to the media...There's no better example than you see what you're looking for...

badger
3/23/2010, 05:43 PM
I've never bought the liberal-slant accusation in regards to the media...There's no better example than you see what you're looking for...

It's like most of the irrational Poke fans at OP.com - they think the Sports Animal, Oklahoman, Tulsa World, ESPN, Sporting News and all other sports media is against them. They absolutely (seem to) LOVE being the victim and the one that always gets poo-poo'd on or whatever. Poor Aggroid. Always getting disrespected with no respect, irrespective of how respectfully respectful their fanbase is compared to those fairweather fan cheatin' gooners.

:D

PDXsooner
3/23/2010, 06:10 PM
same here -- Oregon and Oregon State fans are completely convinced the Oregonian hates them and wants to eat all of their offspring. I'm neutral and don't notice a lick of difference.

Harry Beanbag
3/23/2010, 08:06 PM
both of you are either deaf and blind or just clueless...

Or trolling.

AlbqSooner
3/23/2010, 08:20 PM
The Pope Is Da Ghey ?

Never knew that
Did know about YOU tho :D :cool:

C'mon Vet. The Catholic church has paid out so much to settle claims of pedophilic gay behavior by the priests. The Pope started out as a priest.:eek: