PDA

View Full Version : Stupak sold his soul for $725,000

TheHumanAlphabet
3/22/2010, 11:13 AM
To help 3 airports in his district. What a sleaze ball and liar. He was not "principled", he caved or he always was gonna vote yes and lied to everyone...

Stupak announces his bribe... (http://www.house.gov/apps/list/speech/mi01_stupak/morenews/20100319faagrant.html)

OklahomaTuba
3/22/2010, 11:18 AM
Nice to know that the federal funding of mass murder has a price.

I refuse to let my hard earned tax fund this holocaust of the unborn.

delhalew
3/22/2010, 12:20 PM
What was crazy was listening him insult and denegrate the members he has been working with for months, calling them dishonest. Wow.

Curly Bill
3/22/2010, 12:29 PM
Stupak selling his soul brings to mind what Tommy Johnson said in O' Brother:
"I wasn't using it."

SoonerProphet
3/22/2010, 12:30 PM
A political sellout...I'll be damned.

landrun
3/22/2010, 12:58 PM
Nice to know that the federal funding of mass murder has a price.

I refuse to let my hard earned tax fund this holocaust of the unborn.

Tuba, I'm infuriated too. But seriously, how are you not going to let your tax dollars fund abortion? The 'Pro-Choice' activists have implemented tyranny never seen before in this country. You will give your hard earned money to the government who in turn will give it to Planned Parenthood and provide free abortions to anyone who wants one. You will do this. Or you will go to jail.

NO ONE has a choice in this matter. No one. You pay for abortions. If you refuse to pay to kill the unborn by not paying your taxes/buying government approved coverage, you ultimately go to jail. :mad:

These people have never been for choice. Never. They are not for women or young girls choosing to give birth to their child. That's exactly why abortion is the only medical procedure in this country where rather than being encouraged to get a second opinion, or being encouraged to know the facts before you decide what you want to do, you are rather encouraged by the people making millions on this practice to just have the abortion. It is the only medical procedure in this country where it is considered unacceptable to give someone all the fact before they are allowed to make a decision in the matter.

These people ARE Pro-Abortion. Plain and simple. Not pro-choice. This is the America the left has been working to create. One with a totalitarian government where they force you to comply with their agenda or the dissenters are imprisoned.

... gotta love the new America. :(