PDA

View Full Version : What to look forward to in the Sweet 16

Collier11
3/22/2010, 04:52 AM
Washington going for a 3rd straight upset with their transition game vs Wvu's discipline and guard play...WVU

Cornell was able to dominate the D's of Temple and Wisconsin, two very good teams. Kentucky loves to run n gun, D not really mattering. Ill take Kentucky in a surprising blowout

Butler has allowed 70 pts only 3 times this year and lost all 3, Syracuse has scored less than 70 3 times and lost 2 of those. Ill take Syracuse in a late pull away

Kstate and Xavier both have really good point guards but Kstate is better defensively, Kstate wins a close one

St marys vs Baylor will be fun, I love Samhan vs Udoh as the marquee matchup. Ill take St. Marys in an upset, kind of

Purdue has gutted out two wins but without Hummel the Duke D will be too much, ill take Duke going away

Can Tenn take advantage of Ohio States short bench, I say yes. Tennessee will win despite a great game from Turner

Mich St without Kalin Lucas vs Cindarella N. Iowa who isnt really a cindarella...Izzo knows how to win in the tourney and despite the loss of his star ill take Mich st in a defensive battle

Eielson
3/22/2010, 03:49 PM
I still have 7 of my 8 elite eight teams left, so I'm going to stick with those.

WVU, Kentucky, Syracuse, K-State, Baylor, Duke, and Ohio State. Replacing Kansas I would have Northern Iowa.

bri
3/22/2010, 04:37 PM
I've got 5/8 of my Elite 8. My South bracket is in ruins at this point, so I'd love to see Baylor make a "aw, f*ck it" run.

Luckily, most of my opposition in my ESPN groups went with Kansas to win it all, so I almost win by default regardless of how donkeyf*cked my brackets are. :D

badger
3/22/2010, 05:10 PM
I was telling NP tonite that this is the best chance for a mid-major or a non-elite program to win it all, so I hope that happens. Some program that doesn't have a title yet or some lower seed should definitely crash the party.