PDA

View Full Version : Jenna Plumley

nighttrain12
3/21/2010, 02:01 AM
http://www.newsok.com/the-qa-former-oklahoma-womens-basketball-player-jenna-plumley/article/3447973?custom_click=pod_headline_ou-sports

It's good to see Jenna is doing well at Lamar. It's interesting in that interview she wouldn't actually use Sherri Coale's name.

Collier11
3/21/2010, 02:07 AM
dumb thug chick, see ya later

Curly Bill
3/21/2010, 02:09 AM
Yeah, I couldn't care much less how she's doing these days.

nighttrain12
3/21/2010, 02:10 AM
dumb thug chick, see ya later

Because of shoplifting? Hey, she's cute at least, and that always counts in women. :)

Collier11
3/21/2010, 02:13 AM
Yea she had the shoplifting issues but she had other issue which is why Sherri kicked her off the team for a year...atleast thats what ive heard

badger
3/21/2010, 08:21 AM
Yea she had the shoplifting issues but she had other issue which is why Sherri kicked her off the team for a year...atleast thats what ive heard

I heard about the same thing, that the shoplifting was the last straw.

However, I'm glad to hear she's doing well. Thanks for posting.

ouwasp
3/21/2010, 03:07 PM
Interesting her wanting a male head coach. Wonder what that was about? Yet she wants to coach someday...

Chuck Bao
3/21/2010, 04:08 PM
I was a big fan of Jenna at one time. I mean how could you not love the sharp shooting Otoe girl from Red Rock, Oklahoma. Now, not so much. I still wish her luck and hope she gets her university degree.

Sooner04
3/21/2010, 04:38 PM
The rap sheet on Plumley is a mile long. The shoplifting was simply the last straw.

badger
3/21/2010, 05:43 PM
I was a big fan of Jenna at one time. I mean how could you not love the sharp shooting Otoe girl from Red Rock, Oklahoma. Now, not so much. I still wish her luck and hope she gets her university degree.

Ja, same here. Back when I used to have time to do halfway decent photoshops, I did a few of her with Mighty Mouse.

King Barry's Back
3/24/2010, 10:39 AM
The rap sheet on Plumley is a mile long. The shoplifting was simply the last straw.

By "rap sheet," are you referring to a police rap sheet -- meaning criminal activity? Or are you using the term informally to include stuff like not focusing at practice?

I ask because I haven't heard anything about other police involvement.

Sooner04
3/24/2010, 10:41 AM
I was referring to her INdiscretions within the program, of which I am not at liberty to elaborate.

She was trouble, and she finally stepped over the line with the shoplifting.

soonerboy_odanorth
3/24/2010, 12:15 PM
I was referring to her INdiscretions within the program, of which I am not at liberty to elaborate.

She was trouble, and she finally stepped over the line with the shoplifting.

This is what you meant, yes? (not smacking, btw.)

badger
3/24/2010, 12:20 PM
This is what you meant, yes? (not smacking, btw.)

http://rlv.zcache.com/grammar_lady_watching_postcards-p239515661760784259qibm_400.jpg

;) Seriously though, she made mistakes and then she made a mistake in public and it got to be too much to handle for a near-squeaky clean program like Oklahoma's (at least in womens basketball). The only problems that I can recall about our ladies include graduation rates not being as high as some other programs due to transfers, and players that transfer or quit due to playing time or other issues.

So, Jenna Plumley's punishment was not being able to be a part of a program that would go on to the Final Four and now the Sweet 16 this year. A big price to pay, I'd say. She's been punished. I wish her the best.

NMSooner'80
3/24/2010, 01:12 PM
One gigantic misconception about the Plumley departure is that it was all about the shoplifting thing, and that she was "run off" by Sherri.

That's a shame, because I seem to recall that Plumley could have redshirted and come back this year as a fourth-year junior. She chose to leave, instead. And, it wasn't just a case of that one incident, either. That was just sort of the proverbial "last straw."

C&CDean
3/24/2010, 02:06 PM
Because of shoplifting? Hey, she's cute at least, and that always counts in women. :)

Yeah, cute. Like a chihuahua or pekingnese.

Collier11
3/24/2010, 02:09 PM
:eek: :D

Big Red Ron
3/24/2010, 02:47 PM
stay classy Lamar