PDA

View Full Version : Game 2 vs Baylor moved to tomorrow night

bri
3/18/2010, 08:07 PM
Per SoonerSports.com (http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/031810aae.html)

The No. 13 University of Oklahoma baseball team and Baylor will play a split doubleheader on Friday starting at 2 p.m. in Norman at L. Dale Mitchell Park. Game two on March 19 is slated for a 6:37 p.m. first pitch and will be televised by the Sooner Sports Network on Cox Channel 7 in Oklahoma City and Cox Ch. 3 in Tulsa. Inclement weather expected to hit the Norman area on Saturday forced the teams to rearrange the schedule and move game two of the series to Friday. Temperatures are projected to be in the high 30s while rain and or snow expected.

The teams were originally scheduled to play one game on Friday (6:30 p.m.), Saturday (2 p.m.) and Sunday (1 p.m.). Game three, the series finale, on Sunday, March 21 is still slated for a 1 p.m. start time.

Games two and three of the series will be broadcast on the Sooner Sports Network, KREF 1400 AM with Chuck Kelly and DeWayne Vaughn calling the action.

OU vs Baylor Schedule

Game One: Friday, March 19 at 2 p.m.
Game Two: Friday, March 19 at 6:37 p.m.
Game Three: Sunday, March 21 at 1 p.m.

C&CDean
3/18/2010, 08:45 PM
Look at bri, Mr. SID for the losers on sf.com. Gotta love it...

Show up and let's sweep the baptist heathens dammit.

bri
3/18/2010, 09:03 PM
Someone's gotta show the "other" sports some love. ;)

1890MilesToNorman
3/18/2010, 09:12 PM
I'm way out of the TV zone up here but I certainly appreciate the baseball updates!! The only time I will be able to watch the Sooners is in the CWS.

Thanks to all who keep me updated.

bri
3/18/2010, 09:21 PM
If you don't mind shelling out a little, you can get an All-Access Pass on SoonerSports.com and watch every game we broadcast on the SSN, plus radio calls of everything we don't stream video on.

Ruf/Nek7
3/21/2010, 03:13 PM
Look at bri, Mr. SID for the losers on sf.com. Gotta love it...

Show up and let's sweep the baptist heathens dammit.

They no longer carry the whole "baptist" tag anymore...its just Christian heathens!