PDA

View Full Version : If you don't tie our hand, we'll keep stealing.

85Sooner
3/18/2010, 06:07 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/03/18/dem_congressman_if_you_dont_tie_our_hands_we_will_ keep_stealing.html

StoopTroup
3/18/2010, 06:31 PM
It's widely known that all of them say they cut the Budget 10%. It's also widely known they raised it 20% before they made the cuts. It isn't just one party that does it either. "Read my lips..." What an ******* he was. Now there was a one term President. And to think...we not only praise his Mentor...we put his Son in office to boot.

Now...there is a tragedy ranking #2 right behind 9-11-01.

Obama could be heading towards #3 because of it too.

I never thought he'd be a great President...just hoped he might be a good interim until the next real Leader comes along. I think the next real one will be elected by the people and have to fight to get on all 50 States ballots.

Leroy Lizard
3/18/2010, 07:16 PM
"Read my lips..." What an ******* he was.

People completely misunderstand what took place there. Bush vowed not to raise taxes. Dems put him under the heat to make him change his mind. He did.

Okay, bad on Bush.

But then Dems chastised him for changing his mind.

It's like surrendering, then getting executed. You might as well fight it out because the other side isn't going to cut you any slack for compromising.

SoonerInKCMO
3/18/2010, 07:24 PM
Meh on Bush and his "no new taxes" thing... I didn't believe him to begin with so I didn't care that he went along with raising them. What irked me about him was his statement that he didn't think atheists should be considered citizens or patriots. ******tastic.

delhalew
3/18/2010, 08:00 PM
This guy is Capt. Obvious.

StoopTroup
3/18/2010, 08:03 PM
People completely misunderstand what took place there. Bush vowed not to raise taxes. Dems put him under the heat to make him change his mind. He did.

Okay, bad on Bush.

But then Dems chastised him for changing his mind.

It's like surrendering, then getting executed. You might as well fight it out because the other side isn't going to cut you any slack for compromising.

Yeah but Obamas first year in office has been treated just the same as GHB was on his campaign lies.

Neither side is immune.

They are both full of liars and I'm beginning to think greed trumps good sense 90% of the time anymore.

StoopTroup
3/18/2010, 08:04 PM
Meh on Bush and his "no new taxes" thing... I didn't believe him to begin with so I didn't care that he went along with raising them. What irked me about him was his statement that he didn't think atheists should be considered citizens or patriots. ******tastic.

I actually agree with him on that. ;)