PDA

View Full Version : 7 more years of Obama or sleep with Rosie Odonnell...

Collier11
3/16/2010, 06:31 PM
...GO!!!!

XFollower
3/16/2010, 06:33 PM
Suicide an option?

JLEW1818
3/16/2010, 06:37 PM
Rosie

i love my country

Collier11
3/16/2010, 06:40 PM
Suicide an option?

NO, unless you are considering that she was on top :eek:

badger
3/16/2010, 06:40 PM
You know, Rosie was once known as the "Queen of Nice," but as Homer Simpson eloquently said:

"To be loved, you have to be nice to others. EVERYDAY! To be hated, you don't have to do squat."

JLEW1818
3/16/2010, 06:42 PM
i'd let her ride the f outta me

olevetonahill
3/16/2010, 07:01 PM
Rosie

i love my country

What Im thinkin bro, hell after just a little bit its Over. Then we can all breath easier :D

Chuck Bao
3/16/2010, 07:45 PM
I would vote for President Obama again. Sleeping with a lesbian isn't such a pressing issue for me.

JLEW1818
3/16/2010, 07:51 PM
I would vote for President Obama again. Sleeping with a lesbian isn't such a pressing issue for me.

:D

StoopTroup
3/16/2010, 08:00 PM
If there isn't a decent candidate to run against him...I'm gonna pass on "A Whole Lotta Rosie".

You'll all be pissed when you've slept with Rosie and Obama pulls a Palin and Biden Wins in 2012. :D

SoonerInKCMO
3/16/2010, 08:07 PM
Can I do both?

StoopTroup
3/16/2010, 08:10 PM
Maybe Rosie could just sleep with Biden while the Obamas watch and they could invite Hannity, Beck and Rush over to do a Live Show.

sooner59
3/16/2010, 08:24 PM
Remind me not to TIVO that, ST.

JLEW1818
3/16/2010, 08:27 PM
Hannity is the man

OULenexaman
3/16/2010, 09:51 PM
Rosie.....a one night'r beats 7 years of agony....that's why I prefer paper over plastic.....

85Sooner
3/16/2010, 10:15 PM
Killem both, death by chi chi.

delhalew
3/16/2010, 11:14 PM
I want first dibs on tossing Rosie's super-sized salad.

Tulsa_Fireman
3/16/2010, 11:21 PM
PIITB

ouwasp
3/16/2010, 11:22 PM
hmmm... suddenly Mr. Obama has a new appeal...

the other would require massive amounts of alcohol, hydroconone, or both. Would Obamacare pay for such?

Tulsa_Fireman
3/16/2010, 11:26 PM
HOT CARL

Collier11
3/16/2010, 11:41 PM
I want first dibs on tossing Rosie's super-sized salad.

you went there :eek:

sooner59
3/17/2010, 12:16 AM
hmmm... suddenly Mr. Obama has a new appeal...

the other would require massive amounts of alcohol, hydroconone, or both. Would Obamacare pay for such?

If Rosie was involved, it just might! :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/17/2010, 12:38 AM
I'd even sleep with Obama, if it meant not to have him as grand poobah anymore.

3/17/2010, 12:40 AM
I would vote for President Obama again. Sleeping with a lesbian isn't such a pressing issue for me.In another yr or so, you might change your mind for the lesbian option.

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:11 AM
*shrug* He's doing a better job right now than Bush did and you voted for him twice...

sooner59
3/17/2010, 03:26 AM
Regardless of who was President or who "shouldn't be" President right now, who do you think "SHOULD" be President? Just Curious.

olevetonahill
3/17/2010, 04:41 AM
PIITB

Whos ?:eek:

olevetonahill
3/17/2010, 04:44 AM
*shrug* He's doing a better job right now than Bush did and you voted for him twice...

You tell em sniper !
Glad to know yer an equal opportunity Republican :rolleyes: :pop:

BudSooner
3/17/2010, 08:56 AM
I would **** her till her plumbing fell out, that tell ya anything?

C&CDean
3/17/2010, 09:05 AM

Sometimes you say the most uber-ignorant things. This would be one of them.

1890MilesToNorman
3/17/2010, 09:06 AM
Rosie but only after 2 years of weight reduction and a brain transplant on her part.

OklahomaTuba
3/17/2010, 09:42 AM

Funniest ****ing thing I've read all morning.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 09:59 AM

actually Bush was doing fine the first few years id say

TUSooner
3/17/2010, 10:13 AM
If there isn't a decent candidate to run against him...I'm gonna pass on "A Whole Lotta Rosie".

You'll all be pissed when you've slept with Rosie and Obama pulls a Palin and Biden Wins in 2012. :D

Yeah. It's too risky. You could "take one for the country" with Rosie and still have a goober prez from either party.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 10:15 AM
OK, what if you rail Rosie to get rid of Obamarama and then Jack Bauer is named president?

NormanPride
3/17/2010, 10:43 AM
actually Bush was doing fine the first few years id say

Yep. 2000 was pretty kickass, and 2001 wasn't so bad until the end, but that wasn't his fault. Bush has more good years than Obama does at this point. Ugh. How sad is that?

OklahomaTuba
3/17/2010, 11:01 AM
You know he's in trouble when he can make Bush look frugal in his spending.

But then again, doubling unemployment and tripling the national debt will do that.

Hope we don't lose our AAA bond rating, which Moody's is warning we will now.

3/17/2010, 11:58 AM
You know he's in trouble when he can make Bush look frugal in his spending.

But then again, doubling unemployment and tripling the national debt will do that.

Hope we don't lose our AAA bond rating, which Moody's is warning we will now.Will Kenya and Nicaragua lend us some money?

OklahomaTuba
3/17/2010, 02:13 PM
We really don't need anything else from Kenya, thank you very much.

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:37 PM
Sometimes you say the most uber-ignorant things. This would be one of them.Sometimes you act as if your opinion is undeniable fact. This is one of those times.

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:38 PM
Funniest ****ing thing I've read all morning.Funnier than you claiming our men and women in uniform "don't want to fight for the current government?" :rolleyes:

Collier11
3/17/2010, 02:38 PM
good grief we cant even have one stupid azzed, make fun of stuff thread without you guys fagging it up

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:40 PM
actually Bush was doing fine the first few years id sayComplete economic collapse...allowing the biggest terrorist attack on the U.S. in our entire history to happen on his watch...ignoring the CIA briefings while he cleared brush in Crawford...insulting several of the leaders of countries allied with us...stepping into office amid a huge controversy...spending our entire surplus away and starting us into the biggest debt we've ever had...

Yeah...his first few years were a GLOWING success. :rolleyes:

Collier11
3/17/2010, 02:41 PM
highest approval rating for a POTUS ever, economy was doing great his first few years and into his last few

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:42 PM
good grief we cant even have one stupid azzed, make fun of stuff thread without you guys fagging it upOh...I'm sorry...this was just FUN...it wasn't as partisan and divisive as anything Tuba or RLiMC posts AT ALL... :rolleyes:

Collier11
3/17/2010, 02:43 PM
It was a joke, it was created as a joke, yes it was partisan but it wasnt meant to be a debate, it was meant to be fun and funny which it was til you little girls started arguing

Harry Beanbag
3/17/2010, 02:43 PM
Oh...I'm sorry...this was just FUN...it wasn't as partisan and divisive as anything I post AT ALL... :rolleyes:

No, it wasn't.

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:44 PM
highest approval rating for a POTUS ever, economy was doing great his first few years into his last fewKnee jerk populist reaction after a severe attack on our country...check history. It's happened for every President after every attack we've ever had. It wasn't a reflection of the job he was doing (or failed to do in that case), it was a reflection of our people's loyalty to our Nation.

And our economy sucked teet during his whole tenure. Check "total personal savings," "total personal debt," and "Job growth/creation" statistics during that time.

All were in the basement. He got the rich richer, the poor poorer and decimated the middle class. Hurrah.

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:44 PM
No, it wasn't.Right. Totally. Fer Shure. :rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:45 PM
It was a joke, it was created as a joke, yes it was partisan but it wasnt meant to be a debate, it was meant to be fun and funny which it was til you little girls started arguing
That's like you yanking a girl's pig tail and then getting mad when she punches you in the mouth. "Ooooh! Why'd you do that!?!? I was just JOKING!"

No you weren't. You were being a brat.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 02:46 PM
Ok again, go start a thread about it...see, this is why people hate the SO anymore, every single thread is destroyed no matter the intentions of it. You bitch and moan about RLIMC and Tuba being repub trolls but you are doing the same sh*t in this thread.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 02:47 PM
That's like you yanking a girl's pig tail and then getting mad when she punches you in the mouth. "Ooooh! Why'd you do that!?!? I was just JOKING!"

No you weren't. You were being a brat.

youre the one who gets beat up by girls, not I

Harry Beanbag
3/17/2010, 02:47 PM
Maybe you should neg yourself and call yourself a doosh for effing up the spirit of the thread.

Nevermind, that would mean you weren't a ginormous, lying, hypocritical troll.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 02:48 PM
and you can deny it all you want LAS but everyone agrees so either you are FOS or in complete denial. You claim to be an intelligent person, if that is the case you should understand when something is a joke compared to a serious thread...

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:49 PM
Ok again, go start a thread about it...see, this is why people hate the SO anymore, every single thread is destroyed no matter the intentions of it. You bitch and moan about RLIMC and Tuba being repub trolls but you are doing the same sh*t in this thread.Naw, I'm calling you out on doing exactly what they do...and then acting all innocent about it.

I'll give you an example of a fun, non-partisan thread that got "partisaned" by the standard dooshes on this board: My thread making fun of Texans where people try to find funny ways that Texans would re-write history. Thread is all about making fun of silly Texans, yet several of the "Standard Board Dooshes" had to not only 1 star it to death, but hey also started negging me to bolivia and putting stupid personal posts in it instead of going along with the joke. Why? Because they think I'm a big meanie and can't just relax and have fun.

...bip. :pop:

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:51 PM
Maybe you should neg yourself and call yourself a doosh for effing up the spirit of the thread.

Nevermind, that would mean you weren't a ginormous, lying, hypocritical troll.You got what you deserved for acting exactly like THIS ^^^.

and you can deny it all you want LAS but everyone agrees so either you are FOS or in complete denial. You claim to be an intelligent person, if that is the case you should understand when something is a joke compared to a serious thread..."Everyone agrees" does not equal "Harry and a couple of the Posse members."

At least be honest...your thread, while trying to be funny, is sort of like a racist joke...it's funny to the white rednecks laughing at it, but not to the black people the joke is intended to skewer.

This "joke thread" was intended to be a neo-con circle jerk, not a joke, and now you're all mad that I stepped in, farted and ruined your fun.

Tough cookies.

Harry Beanbag
Naw, I'm calling you out on doing exactly what they do...and then acting all innocent about it.

I'll give you an example of a fun, non-partisan thread that got "partisaned" by the standard dooshes on this board: My thread making fun of Texans where people try to find funny ways that Texans would re-write history. Thread is all about making fun of silly Texans, yet several of the "Standard Board Dooshes" had to not only 1 star it to death, but hey also started negging me to bolivia and putting stupid personal posts in it instead of going along with the joke. Why? Because they think I'm a big meanie and can't just relax and have fun.

...bip. :pop:

That thread only has one 1 star vote, not by me. You were the one doling out the negs troll boy.

Collier11
well everyone else realized this thread was all fun n games til you guys started having a slap fight

LosAngelesSooner
youre the one who gets beat up by girls, not I:rolleyes:

:les:IKNOWYOUAREBUTHATAMIIII!!!1?!/1?!1/1/!/!

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:52 PM
That thread only has one 1 star vote, not by me. You were the one doling out the negs troll boy.I dolled out one neg...to you...and you earned it.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 02:52 PM
"Everyone agrees" does not equal "Harry and a couple of the Posse members."

At least be honest...your thread, while trying to be funny, is sort of like a racist joke...it's funny to the white rednecks laughing at it, but not to the black people the joke is intended to skewer.

This "joke thread" was intended to be a neo-con circle jerk, not a joke, and now you're all mad that I stepped in, farted and ruined your fun.

Tough cookies.

Ok, make a poll. I will bet you $20 that atleast 2/3rds of the votes will be that you are a FOS firestarting, lib loving, political troll...wanna take that bet? :D

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:53 PM
well everyone else realized this thread was all fun n games til you guys started having a slap fight"everyone." Right. IF "everyone" is now defined by "the usual S.O. neo-con Obama-haters."

Collier11
3/17/2010, 02:53 PM
I dolled out one neg...to you...and you earned it.

So LAS, you always speak of board rules, well personal insults in a neg is a violation of board rules, are you gonna turn yourself in for calling Harry names or just be a hypocrite?

Harry Beanbag
3/17/2010, 02:54 PM
I dolled out one neg...to you...and you earned it.

If you weren't so butt hurt about being called out for being a liar, you would have laughed at my post. Several others felt differently than you. I thought it was hilarious. :D

LosAngelesSooner
Ok, make a poll. I will bet you $20 that atleast 2/3rds of the votes will be that you are a FOS firestarting, lib loving, political troll...wanna take that bet? :DI could give a ****. Why? Because the "posse" would jump all over that poll and the ones who don't really agree with it would ignore it...just like they've been ignoring this thread.

By the way, you're welcome for me bringing this thread back to life and getting your page count up. :)

Bourbon St Sooner
It's a 99% chance the country's SCREWed beyond all repair by now anyways, so I won't be SCREWing a big fat cow muff-diver.

LosAngelesSooner
If you weren't so butt hurt about being called out for being a liar, you would have laughed at my post. Several others felt differently than you. I thought it was hilarious. :DWho's the butthurt one complaining about my mean old neg, Harry? :rolleyes:

And of course you thought it was hilarious...you're not funny. And you wouldn't know funny if it bit your in the ballsack.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 02:55 PM
I could give a ****. Why? Because the "posse" would jump all over that poll and the ones who don't really agree with it would ignore it...just like they've been ignoring this thread.

By the way, you're welcome for me bringing this thread back to life and getting your page count up. :)

see, you challenge my statement of everyone or most people but when I issue a challenge you walk away from it. If you have so many people who truly believe that you are a rational, non trollish political poster you should be willing to trust that they will vote for you

Harry Beanbag
3/17/2010, 02:55 PM

Do you get a certificate for that?

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:56 PM
It's a 99% chance the country's SCREWed beyond all repair by now anyways, so I won't be SCREWing a big fat cow muff-diver.^^^ That's the spirit! He's TOTALLY in on the "joke" and not being partisan or political at ALL!!!

That's how the S.O. USED TO BE...:rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:56 PM
Do you get a certificate for that?
Yup. Goes right next to your most recent STD inoculation certificate.

How's Bessie, the milk cow, recovering from her most recent shot? :pop:

Harry Beanbag
3/17/2010, 02:57 PM
Who's the butthurt one complaining about my mean old neg, Harry? :rolleyes:

Not complaining at all. If I gave a **** the half dozen or so you've given me the last couple of weeks would have been returned, but alas, you are the one that cares so much about spek...

Collier11
3/17/2010, 02:57 PM
exactly, we were all in on the joke til you popped in

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:58 PM
see, you challenge my statement of everyone or most people but when I issue a challenge you walk away from it. If you have so many people who truly believe that you are a rational, non trollish political poster you should be willing to trust that they will vote for youThat's not what I said or what you said. You said that "everyone knows this thread wasn't partisan or political, but was a joke and then mean ol' LAS ruined it."

Put THAT poll up and I'm sure people would call you out on the truth that, while you were trying to be funny, you were doing it in a partisan, political and generally Trollish way.

The other poll you propose is a bunch of hog wash that's ACTUALLY been put up on the S.O. about 10 times (to the exact results I predicted every time) so it's not really a long shot, is it?

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 02:59 PM
Not complaining at all. If I gave a **** the half dozen or so you've given me the last couple of weeks would have been returned, but alas, you are the one that cares so much about spek...:rolleyes:

Sure, Harry. Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Harry Beanbag
Yup. Goes right next to your most recent STD inoculation certificate.

How's Bessie, the milk cow, recovering from her most recent shot? :pop:

Ha, you calling somebody else unfunny. Now that is hilarious. :)

I don't even know what the cow thing means. :confused:

LosAngelesSooner
exactly, we were all in on the joke til you popped inAgain, if by "we were all" you mean, "the typical neo-con Obama haters and the Posse," then you're absolutely correct.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:00 PM
so lets post both polls then

1) was the obama or rosie poll an obvious joke or partisan BS

2) Is LAS a lib political troll or a rational, sane minded poster

LosAngelesSooner
Ha, you calling somebody else unfunny. Now that is hilarious. :)

I don't even know what the cow thing means. :confused:Yeah?

How many people have paid you to be funny. EVER?

Riiiiight. ;)

Harry Beanbag
:rolleyes:

Sure, Harry. Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Actually, I haven't been sleeping well at all. Had a head cold for the last week or so and can't breathe very well. Thanks for being concerned though.

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:02 PM
so lets post both polls then

1) was the obama or rosie poll an obvious innocent joke or trolling partisan BS

2) Is LAS a lib political troll or a rational, sane minded posterFixed the first poll question...

I've already said that we all know what the results of the second poll would be. AND the second poll would be against board rules since it calls out a particular poster and is flame bait and would result in a slew of red cards being handed out, as well as the mods sending people grumpy e-mails. So I'd recommend you not do it. Especially since I'm not arguing the results.

As for the first one...if you want to hear the brutal truth, go for it.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:03 PM
the 2nd wouldnt be a violation of rules, ill have it posted in the smack forum

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:04 PM
Actually, I haven't been sleeping well at all. Had a head cold for the last week or so and can't breathe very well. Thanks for being concerned though.Take a 1000 vitamin C pill every hour, on the hour and you'll be cleared up in about 24-48 hours.

Of course, you'll also get the runs a bit, but it's worth it to not be sick.

Feel better.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:04 PM
and you didnt reply to my post about the neg spek you gave Harry, dont ignore that LAS

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:05 PM
the 2nd wouldnt be a violation of rules, ill have it posted in the smack forumAgain, whatever floats your boat. You wanna sink down and engage in typical flamebaiting, go for it. But I won't even check the stupid thing out because, for the FIFTH time, I'm not debating the results. So really you'd just be doing it to a) be a gigantic doosh and b) masturbate the LAS haters on the board.

Bring tissues.

Bourbon St Sooner
Hey, I made it into another locked political thread.

Harry Beanbag
and you didnt reply to my post about the neg spek you gave Harry, dont ignore that LAS

I don't care, man. He does it all the time. :D

C&CDean
3/17/2010, 03:06 PM
Sometimes you act as if your opinion is undeniable fact. This is one of those times.

It is. And yes, it is.

LosAngelesSooner
and you didnt reply to my post about the neg spek you gave Harry, dont ignore that LASI didn't see it. Sorry I messed ONE post...I've been replying to about 10 per page just trying to keep up with all the **** talking.

LosAngelesSooner
It is. And yes, it is.LOL

Oh, Dad... :D

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:07 PM
Hey, I made it into another locked political thread.Just barely. ;)

C&CDean
3/17/2010, 03:07 PM
LOL

Oh, Dad... :D

Well comparitavely speaking of course. To yours.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:08 PM
is this gonna be like a Maury Povich show where we find out that Dean is really LAS's pops?? :eek:

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:08 PM
So LAS, you always speak of board rules, well personal insults in a neg is a violation of board rules, are you gonna turn yourself in for calling Harry names or just be a hypocrite?Found it.

I didn't call Harry any names in the neg. I just commented on his post, not on him. So, no...I'm not gonna call myself out for doing something I didn't know.

Funny that you'd pretend to know what a neg I sent Harry said, though...

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:09 PM
is this gonna be like a Maury Povich show where we find out that Dean is really LAS's pops?? :eek:Some secrets will never be revealed.

Besides, he and I barely speak ever since he took me out of the will. :(

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:09 PM
he told us on the board

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:10 PM
Some secrets will never be revealed.

Besides, he and I barely speak ever since he took me out of the will. :(

That mustve been tough man, he always wanted a daughter but said he didnt realize he was getting one so damn girly :D

Harry Beanbag
3/17/2010, 03:11 PM
is this gonna be like a Maury Povich show where we find out that Dean is really LAS's pops?? :eek:

I wouldn't be surprised if LAS was Dean's troll.

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:12 PM
That mustve been tough man, he always wanted a daughter but said he didnt realize he was getting one so damn girly :DMy freakin' pinky toe is more manly than you, Tubby Butters. :D

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:12 PM
LOL

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:13 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if LAS was Dean's troll.:les:FAVORITISM!!!!!

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:13 PM
My freakin' pinky toe is more manly than you, Tubby Butters. :D

if by manly you mean painted with glittery nail polish then thats your deal...and you must have the wrong guy here, far from tubby

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:14 PM
if by manly you mean painted with glittery nail polish then thats your deal...and you must have the wrong guy here, far from tubbyEven WITH Marilyn Manson style glittery nail polish on my pinky toe it would attract more women, get more numbers in a bar and be able to change a tire faster than you, Shlubby Bra Stuffer. :D

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:15 PM
Heh, nice try...im quite certain that the #1 rule about being manly is that if you try to claim you are more manly on a msg board you closer to ovaries than cajones

C&CDean
3/17/2010, 03:16 PM
****. You. Harry. In. The. Pooper.

If I tried my hardest, I couldn't come close to coming up with some of the over-the-top, out of FAR left field, crazy, jibbering, downright silly completely off-the-charts craptastic **** LAS comes up with. No way, no how.

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:16 PM
Heh, nice try...im quite certain that the #1 rule about being manly is that if you try to claim you are more manly on a msg board you closer to ovaries than cajonesAnd who was it that started the claims that the other person was girly and that they were manly? :pop:

;)

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:17 PM
and I dont argue the girl statement, most gay guys have it easy attracting the girls, something about being easy to talk to or something and you are a great talker :D

LosAngelesSooner

If I tried my hardest, I couldn't come close to coming up with some of the over-the-top, out of FAR left field, crazy, jibbering, downright silly completely off-the-charts craptastic **** LAS comes up with. No way, no how.I could start pulling some of your past posts up to disprove this statement, Pops. Ma always said I got my "creative side" from you. :cool:

C&CDean
Oh fercryinoutloud this thread is rapidly approaching major gay status now.

Harry Beanbag

If I tried my hardest, I couldn't come close to coming up with some of the over-the-top, out of FAR left field, crazy, jibbering, downright silly completely off-the-charts craptastic **** LAS comes up with. No way, no how.

My apologies. :)

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:18 PM
ummm, post 99, you

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:18 PM
and I dont argue the girl statement, most gay guys have it easy attracting the girls, something about being easy to talk to or something and you are a great talker :DAnd the fact that my pinky toe can change a tire faster than you, drywall a bedroom faster than you and also qualified from 500 yards with iron sites on a closed range down in Texarkana?

Yup. Score 3 for pinky toe.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 03:19 PM
go enjoy your mocachino and your pedicure you manly man, ive got work to do

LosAngelesSooner
Oh fercryinoutloud this thread is rapidly approaching major gay status now."APPROACHING?!?!"

Collier11
And the fact that my pinky toe can change a tire faster than you, drywall a bedroom faster than you and also qualified from 500 yards with iron sites on a closed range down in Texarkana?

Yup. Score 3 for pinky toe.

dont forget that 1000 yd shot, oh wait, that didnt happen :eek:

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:20 PM
go enjoy your mocachino and your pedicure you manly man, ive got work to doWhat? Those cuticles aren't gonna clip themselves? :D

LosAngelesSooner
3/17/2010, 03:21 PM
dont forget that 1000 yd shot, oh wait, that didnt happen :eek::rolleyes:

C&CDean
3/17/2010, 03:24 PM
You know what's really cool? Posting in a locked thread.

Now I need to see if somebody can make a nice little rainbow icon and we'll call it "The Top Chuck Award." The last couple pages of this thread would certainly be in the finalist category.

Veritas
3/17/2010, 04:42 PM
Now I need to see if somebody can make a nice little rainbow icon and we'll call it "The Top Chuck Award." The last couple pages of this thread would certainly be in the finalist category.
I'm your man, Dean.

Not like that.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7136/indexuhp.jpg

C&CDean
3/17/2010, 04:45 PM
Dude, that's perfect. We just need to get Chuck's blessing.

Veritas
3/17/2010, 05:05 PM
Or...

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1474/index2g.jpg