PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Miller- Winning Time

Collier11
3/15/2010, 12:05 AM
Anyone else watch this, I caught it tonight and it was very entertaining

ouleaf
3/15/2010, 08:45 AM
I have it recorded, but haven't watched it yet. ESPN has done a pretty good job on most of these 30 for 30 presentations, so I'm sure this will be good. I grew up a Bulls fan, so I hated Miller and the Knicks, but those were always good matchups when the Pacers came to Madison Square Garden.

ouleaf
3/17/2010, 12:17 PM
Finally watched the recording last night. Pretty good package they put together I thought. Those series between the Knicks and Pacers were as tough as you could get. I knew Reggie was a trash talker, but didnt' know he went to those levels. Loved seeing all the "Hard Fouls" that took place in those Knicks-Pacers series that would probably be ruled a Flagrant 2 now and the guy would be kicked out of the game.

Overall I'd give the presentation a solid B+

Collier11
3/17/2010, 12:33 PM
You know, I realize some people dont like it but I miss the days of hard fouls and teams that hated each other, made the nba and especially the playoffs so much better

Hotrod3157
3/17/2010, 12:47 PM
I finally got to watch it last night. I thought it was really entertaining. I was a Reggie Miller fan when I was in high school and loved all the wars with the Knicks. Im with you Collier I miss those days of not giving up layups and the fact that some teams really hated each other.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 12:48 PM
yep, now everyone is everybody elses boy, they all hang out after the game and joke around during the game. And how many uncontested layups and dunks do we see these days

Sooner04
3/17/2010, 01:20 PM
You know, I realize some people dont like it but I miss the days of hard fouls and teams that hated each other, made the nba and especially the playoffs so much better
Teams still get after it pretty good in the playoffs, but the only thing that remotely sniffed the old-time NBA were some of those Spurs/Suns tilts a few years ago. Those two teams hated each other.

Anyhow, I hated the Pacers and I hated the Knicks, but I LOVED watching them go after each other. I've got this flick DVR'd and I'll be watching it in the very near future. I was actually watching the day Reggie went for eight in the last few seconds at the GAAAAAHHDEN. Pure madness. I was screaming at the TV and totally didn't care about the result.

Collier11
3/17/2010, 01:27 PM
when he did that it was the coolest thing ever

Scott D
3/18/2010, 12:47 AM
Reggie had to be able to trash talk someone, Cheryl still schools him on the court to this day ;)