PDA

View Full Version : NCAA 10?

oudavid1
3/14/2010, 11:51 PM
Does anyone on here have and Xbox 360 and play?
I'm looking for some new competition.

And if i play with OU (Rarely) I always take out Sam and Jermaine.
I keep it real.

BudSooner
3/15/2010, 09:55 PM
Does anyone on here have and Xbox 360 and play?
I'm looking for some new competition.

And if i play with OU (Rarely) I always take out Sam and Jermaine.
I keep it real.

I do, but lately it's developed a glitch when playing online where it will stop playing, the XBox360 is new and the disc doesn't look bad(i'm gonna replace it in a day or so)and get to playing again.

But, I own all of the NCAA passing/rushing/receiving records, it's gotten kinda boring. And yes, I do play it on Heisman not freshman.
Lately i've taken to playing alot more defense, but i've played NFL10 and for some reason playing college takes getting used to again.

I've taken Air Force/Tulsa/Wake Forrest and turned them into championship quality teams in dynasty mode, Road to Glory blows.....big time.

oudavid1
3/17/2010, 01:40 PM
I do, but lately it's developed a glitch when playing online where it will stop playing, the XBox360 is new and the disc doesn't look bad(i'm gonna replace it in a day or so)and get to playing again.

But, I own all of the NCAA passing/rushing/receiving records, it's gotten kinda boring. And yes, I do play it on Heisman not freshman.
Lately i've taken to playing alot more defense, but i've played NFL10 and for some reason playing college takes getting used to again.

I've taken Air Force/Tulsa/Wake Forrest and turned them into championship quality teams in dynasty mode, Road to Glory blows.....big time.

Well we should play, Ill be Tennessee, you be whoever you want.