PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, this is why I'm awesome.

Veritas
3/13/2010, 01:36 PM
I just bought these for my wife:
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9773/wong.gif

I realize how gay this makes me.

Jacie
3/13/2010, 01:40 PM
It doesn't make you gay . . . unless you are the one wearing them.

LosAngelesSooner
3/13/2010, 01:40 PM
Gay?

Not if she wears them for you with a set of thigh highs...

YOWZA!

Good choice, my man...:D

Leroy Lizard
3/13/2010, 01:41 PM
What gender is your wife?

Veritas
3/13/2010, 01:44 PM
Gay?

Not if she wears them for you with a set of thigh highs...

YOWZA!

Good choice, my man...:D
Lol, I figure you and Lid would be the only guys who'd recognize those at a glance.

I love buying my wife **** like that since she refuses to splurge on herself.

Leroy Lizard
3/13/2010, 01:49 PM
I can see you in the store now.

"I would like to check out those black stillettos FOR MY WIFE. Yes, MY WIFE probably would really like those. If I liked wearing female shoes, BUT I DON'T, I would probably like those.

Veritas
3/13/2010, 01:50 PM
Heh.

My strategy is pretty transparent: I buy her these shoes, I don't get any questions when I drop an equivalent amount on a pistol. :D

oumartin
3/13/2010, 01:51 PM
veritas,
I bought my wife a pair of louboutin pigalle heels.

Veritas
3/13/2010, 01:52 PM
veritas,
I bought my wife a pair of louboutin pigalle heels.
Nice...I bet she loves 'em. I looked at those as well by Mrs V doesn't care for patent leather.

That and the ones I got her I'd seen her lusting over last time we were in Texas.

If only she'd get me the things I lust over in Texas. ;)

oumartin
3/13/2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah, I got my wife the blue leapoard print pigalles. shoes can be dang expensive.

funny thing is I didn't get anything in return

Veritas
3/13/2010, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I got my wife the blue leapoard print pigalles. shoes can be dang expensive.

funny thing is I didn't get anything in return
That should be worth at least a DT beej with no spits.

Scott D
3/13/2010, 01:57 PM
I just bought these for my wife:
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9773/wong.gif

I realize how gay this makes me.

that is the least of the things that make you gay. :D

oumartin
3/13/2010, 01:59 PM
well i get those all the time so maybe I shouldn't have expected anything in return! :D

Leroy Lizard
3/13/2010, 02:00 PM
My strategy is pretty transparent: I buy her these shoes, I don't get any questions when I drop an equivalent amount on a pistol.

Did they open a Pumps 'n Pistols store in your town?

Scott D
3/13/2010, 02:02 PM
pumps and a bump, pumps and a bump, veritas thinks he's hammer buying pumps for a bump.

Leroy Lizard
3/13/2010, 02:07 PM
Death in Vegas?

Harry Beanbag
3/13/2010, 02:28 PM
That should be worth at least a DT beej with no spits.

Or several of them.

Viking Kitten
3/13/2010, 02:30 PM
Nice.

StoopTroup
3/13/2010, 02:34 PM
Nice...I bet she loves 'em. I looked at those as well by Mrs V doesn't care for patent leather.

That and the ones I got her I'd seen her lusting over last time we were in Texas.

If only she'd get me the things I lust over in Texas. ;)

There is nothing in Texas worth lusting over other than another RRSO Trophy.

soonerscuba
3/13/2010, 02:34 PM
I did the same, and it turned into a collection. God help you.

ouduckhunter
3/13/2010, 04:31 PM
Very chic!! :)

A Sooner in Texas
3/13/2010, 04:54 PM
Once you buy your first pair of Louboutins, there's no going back. Be prepared for major shoe investment $. But nice job, V. I'm sure your wife will show her gratitude in an appropriate way.

Okla-homey
3/13/2010, 05:34 PM
Okay. Now ladies and gentlemen, I would like to draw your attention to the pink elephant standing on your kitchen table that none of you like to talk about.

That's right, I'm feeling the need to expound upon a curiosity (at least to me) of modern American life.

Those shoes, admittedly fashionable and no doubt a wonderful gift to one's significant female person, are, in a very real way, flippin' absurd.

They are not, in any way, reasonable footwear for a human being.

So, why do women subject themselves to such footwear?

Pssst. This is the controversial part...those shoes lift the wearer's buttocks and impart definition to the wearer's calves. Which, in the final analysis, is about western womens' bizarro obsession with looking sexually attractive to men -- even though many of their practices towards that goal are painful and/or unhealthy. Like those shoes.

And puh-leaze, do not suggest that women, if there were no men on the planet, would subject their feet to footwear like that. Because that is just a silly assertion. If you doubt me, just ask your neighborhood or office lesbian if she would wear shoes like that.;)

oumartin
3/13/2010, 05:39 PM
no, but women who give a crap wear em! :)

Okla-homey
3/13/2010, 05:43 PM
no, but women who give a crap wear em! :)

about what men think.

Which also leads to spending big money on plastic envelopes filled with saline solution or silicone gel for insertion into their chests and poison injections into their faces (a/k/a "botox").

I ain't complaining. But it is damned odd. Especially in our "liberated" western culture.

oumartin
3/13/2010, 05:49 PM
shhh! ;)

I have actually met a number of women that are obsessed with them. Maybe it's a status thing or something with them.

Jacie
3/13/2010, 10:05 PM
Well, Homey, when my wife is in any of the pair of shoes that I have purchased for her that are similar to the ones shown, she doesn't have to actually stand in them for very long in order for them to have the desired effect . . .

SunnySooner
3/13/2010, 10:17 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me, I have a very bum knee, so I don't get to wear the stilletos. It's very sad, but on the other hand, I have very healthy feet, lol!!! Luckily where I live, it's all about the flipflops.

oumartin
3/13/2010, 10:37 PM
flipflops are bad for your feet!

SoonerJack
3/15/2010, 08:51 AM
If given three chances, my wife would not be able to name the maker of those shoes. For this I am thankful.

The only reason I know what they are is because I read an article about their designer when I was in Dubai. Evidently, they are huge among the burka wearing' ninja-wimmins in the middle east. So it's not just a western culture vanity thing.