PDA

View Full Version : I feel smart now...

Okla-homey
3/11/2010, 05:34 PM
I went to this auto accident investigation seminar, and I now have the mental goods to derive vehicle speed from skid marks.

Impressive huh?;)

NormanPride
3/11/2010, 05:45 PM
Wow, you can tell how fast someone's going by how hard they **** their pants before a crash? What are you, David Copperfield? :eek:

SunnySooner
3/11/2010, 05:45 PM
I went to one of those once--they used the James Dean accident as an example, turns out he wasn't speeding, the car he hit turned left directly in front of him, and he could not avoid the collision. Wasn't his fault. Interesting stuff.

StoopTroup
3/11/2010, 05:48 PM
oChd0FjNC5k

C&CDean
3/11/2010, 05:49 PM
Heh. "Co-efficient of friction."

I used to teach that **** in a 3-week accident investigation course.

BudSooner
3/11/2010, 06:52 PM
I went to this auto accident investigation seminar, and I now have the mental goods to derive vehicle speed from skid marks.

Impressive huh?;)

Is that vehicle speed determined from the skid marks in the drivers shorts? He must have been flying. :D

Okla-homey
3/13/2010, 03:33 PM
We also learned that the late Teddy Kennedy was doing at least 87 mph when his car departed that bridge abuttment over and into Chappaquidick Creek up on Martha's Vineyard.

It turns out, that's the lowest speed at which Mary Jo Kopechne's panties could have ended up in the glove compartment of Teddy's car.

1890MilesToNorman
3/13/2010, 03:53 PM
I took a similar class and they showed me how to tell how many burritos I had by the skid marks in my shorts. They also gave me a little card indicating how many squirts of spray and wash to use to clean up the accident scene. I promptly gave this information to my GF.

ouduckhunter
3/13/2010, 04:29 PM
I took a similar class and they showed me how to tell how many burritos I had by the skid marks in my shorts. They also gave me a little card indicating how many squirts of spray and wash to use to clean up the accident scene. I promptly gave this information to my GF.

After that, was she still your GF? :D

1890MilesToNorman
3/13/2010, 04:33 PM
[/B]

After that, was she still your GF? :D

Yep, she's a keeper. :D