PDA

View Full Version : WTF Dean?????????

Crucifax Autumn
3/11/2010, 03:42 PM
:eek:

I thought you said you quit all this sh*t! :confused:

Seven current or former U.S. Postal Service employees and another person are charged with multiple counts of drug trafficking. They were indicted by a Cuyahoga County grand jury after a yearlong investigation by agents with the Postal Service's Office of the Inspector General in Cleveland and Cuyahoga County Sheriff's detectives.
Three more employees were cited for marijuana possession during the investigation that took place at the mail distribution center at 2400 Orange Ave., where agents confiscated crack, PCP, prescription painkillers, marijuana and a loaded handgun.

Elizabeth A. Farcht, agent in charge of the U.S. Postal Service Eastern Area, said the goals of the investigation were "to ensure employees can work in a drug-free environment" and "deter postal employees from engaging in this type of activity at work."

Agents said the drug deals occurred at the mail distribution center or were arranged while the employees were on the job. About 1,300 employees work at the plant during three shifts.

Those indicted are:

• William Booker, 44, of Streetsboro, a motor vehicle operator charged with drug trafficking and possession. Accused of selling prescription painkillers, Percocet and Oxycodone, three times, twice near a school.

• Andrew McIntyre, 32, of Warrensville Heights, a mail handler charged with drug trafficking and possession. Accused of selling PCP once, near a school.

• Jovon Miller, 29, of Cleveland, a mail handler charged with drug trafficking. Accused of selling marijuana twice, near a school.

• Andre Robitson, 20, of Cleveland, an occasional employee charged with drug trafficking and possession. Accused of selling crack twice, PCP twice, and marijuana once, all near a school.

• Kenneth Currie, 38, of University Heights, an occasional employee charged with drug trafficking. Accused of selling marijuana twice, once near a school.

• Cory Wilson, 21, of Cleveland, an occasional employee charged with drug trafficking. Accused of selling marijuana three times.

• Christopher Tatum, 29, of Cleveland, an occasional employee charged with drug trafficking. Accused of selling marijuana once, near a school.

• Joseph Grimes, 39, of Cleveland, is charged with drug trafficking. Accused of selling marijuana once.

The suspects are also charged with possessing criminal tools — the cell phones used to set up the drug sales. Selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school or daycare is an enhanced felony.

Robitson was arrested last week. The others were arrested Tuesday.

Cuyahoga County sheriff's deputies and a police dog searched employees' lockers and personal cars May 7 and issued citations for possession of marijuana to James Malokas, 53, a mail processing clerk; Bryan Hampton, 51, a custodian; and Shelley Benton, 41, a mail handler. They were found guilty in Cleveland Municipal Court and fined.

Charges have not yet been filed against the person who had the loaded gun, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Scott Balfour said.

C&CDean
3/11/2010, 03:48 PM
Is it coincidence that every single one of them in the top list are black, and the 3 who got caught "possessing" were all white? HMMMMM???

Anyhow, what a bunch of dumbasses. Throwing away that retirement/insurance/security for a few bucks.

sooner59
3/11/2010, 04:23 PM
They are just business savvy. They know their target demographics. :D

Crucifax Autumn
3/11/2010, 04:27 PM
Is it coincidence that every single one of them in the top list are black, and the 3 who got caught "possessing" were all white? HMMMMM???

Anyhow, what a bunch of dumbasses. Throwing away that retirement/insurance/security for a few bucks.

Yeah, that's pretty stupid. And I thought I farked up when I got fired for bitching about my job on a messageboard! :eek:

StoopTroup
3/11/2010, 06:16 PM
Are there any Openings for PMG? I think that would rule.

btk108
3/11/2010, 11:53 PM
Yeah, that's pretty stupid. And I thought I farked up when I got fired for bitching about my job on a messageboard! :eek:

and thanks for your expertise.....vet warned me about this

btk108
3/11/2010, 11:53 PM
ST...you freakin rule anyways, dude!