PDA

View Full Version : OU-OSU Game

kc sooner
3/11/2010, 12:37 AM
Not a lot of Sooner fans at the game tonight, and it was not very much fun. i can't stand that Page and can't believe he can score that many points. And whoever he is guarding should score every time, make them pay for having him in the game, he can't really guard anyone. I also don't know why it takes TMG so long to realize he needs to start shooting. He can get a 15 footer pretty much anytime he wants. I don't think he had his first shot tonight until about 5-6 minutes were gone. Also, first game I saw in person this year, and you can really tell the defensive energy is just not there, like we have NO clue on defense, it really is sad - I still hope we can be better next year but it just seems like attitudes have to change and don't know if they will. Oh and did I mention I can't stand the Page kid, he annoys the heck out of me, and he reminds me of the little kid in Hoosiers, I can picture him shooting a free throw granny style every time he steps to the line!

OSUAggie
3/11/2010, 12:46 AM
And whoever he is guarding should score every time, make them pay for having him in the game, he can't really guard anyone.

He's generally in good position on defense. He's not the quickest, so he can be exploited, but he knows how to play defense. Plus he gets away with a lot of **** due to the fact that he's short, white and goofy looking.

I also don't know why it takes TMG so long to realize he needs to start shooting.

TMG is most effective when OU is trailing by 20... you know, when he can do whatever he wants instead of trying to organize an offense. He'll need to work on that portion of his game... almost as much as he'll need to work on his defense. He's a helluva scorer, but anybody that gets their ankles broke by Keiton Page probably just doesn't give a **** on the defensive end.

ndpruitt03
3/11/2010, 01:57 AM
I think the biggest problem I have with Mason Griffin is his lack of defensive ability. How can a guy that bad on defense play division one ball? I'm pretty sure I can cross him over and I haven't played basketball in like 10 years.

kc sooner
3/11/2010, 09:09 AM
Yes he pretty bad on defense, just like the whole team, I don't think they've ever had to try and play D before, and you're right that was sad when Page went around him last night.