PDA

View Full Version : hey LAS, need some info

unbiasedtruth
3/9/2010, 04:18 AM
KA, my bro-in-law is a member of the Red Castle Gun Club in Tulsa and also a past officer of the club. As you said you had a plaque hanging there for a 1000 yard shot I asked him if he could find it and let me know. Several people here provided me your name so I passed it on to him. He went out there Sunday, but couldnt find your plaque. He then search their records and couldnt find any record of the shot of you even being a member of the club.

So my bro-in-law asked me to ask you for the date this was done, were you a member? a guest of a member or how you used the facilities. He said their record keeping is pretty tight so it shouldn't be to difficult to find this out once he has more information than your name.

Thanks....

PS.... longest shot I ever made was on a Nebraska whitetail 450-460 yards out in a cut cornfield.... how I know? it was standing between the 1st and 2nd wheel house of a pivot irrigation in a cut cornfield of 160 acres... thats makes the field 1/2 mile by 1/2 mile and the pivot point, (well head) 440 yards away

OU4LIFE
3/9/2010, 04:27 AM
in before thread meltdown