PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sean Hannity

SicEmBaylor
3/8/2010, 05:02 PM
Barack Obama was not "anointed" -- he was elected in a fair election by electors representing the citizens of these United States. You may question the judgement of his voters, you may question the hype surrounding his candidacy, and it's certainly fair to question his actions in office but to subtly suggest his election was an illegitimate "anointment" of some sort is the height of irresponsibility and every bit as stupid as the left's questioning of Bush's legitimacy in 2000. It's bad for the Republic and so are you.

What a pencil-**** *********.

I made the mistake of watching Hannity last night for the first time in a very very long time, and I regretted it within seconds. God, he was one truly dumb mother******.

Fraggle145
3/8/2010, 05:03 PM
Dear Sean Hannity... please off yourself.

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 05:12 PM
I would say it's far more irresponsible as the idiot Libs in 2000 if for no other reason than the 2008 election was a blowout and the 2000 election went down to a photo finish/instant replay and was eventually decided by the judges, literally.

Otherwise, yeah...Hannity is a mental midget. Everyone knows that.

tommieharris91
3/8/2010, 05:22 PM
Obama isn't a naturalized American citizen either. Everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

OklahomaTuba
3/8/2010, 05:32 PM
It's bad for the Republic and so are you.
Why is he "bad for the republic"?

You know what's really bad for the republic? How about a government takeover of 1/6th of the national economy and forcing individuals to buy something from a private company.

SicEmBaylor
3/8/2010, 05:39 PM
Why is he "bad for the republic"?

You know what's really bad for the republic? How about a government takeover of 1/6th of the national economy and forcing individuals to buy something from a private company.

Yep, that's bad for the Republic as well. There's an endless list of government actions and politicians that are bad for the Republic, but the point of this thread wasn't to identify each and every one of them. It's merely to point out that Sean Hannity's brainless prating on the nation's largest news channel is bad for the Republic because it makes the masses of peons out there believe he somehow stole the election.

sooner59
3/8/2010, 05:42 PM
http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/diversion.jpg

OklahomaTuba
3/8/2010, 05:46 PM
it makes the masses of peons out there believe he somehow stole the election.Please, people understand Obama was duly elected.

When he called him the "anointed one" he is poking fun at the MSM's collective orgasm and constant cheer-leading of the man, not the election process.

And it serves as a nice reminder of what a monumental bust Obama has been thus far.

Obama is quickly turning out to be an interesting and almost humorous footnote between George W Bush and the next Republican President who will replace him in 2012. The fact his agenda is collapsing before our very eyes and his administration's slowly but surely reverting back to the "failed policies of the last eight years" is very telling.

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 06:03 PM
For "Monumental Bust" see either:

a) Mt. Rushmore

or

b) George W. Bush

(depending on your definition of the term) :D

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 06:04 PM
I can't WAIT to watch Tuba's head explode when Obama is re-elected in 2012. heh...

StoopTroup
3/8/2010, 06:09 PM
If Hannity or Rush or Beck...whoever really....has to play something or say something over and over or explain it....it's probably not very funny. Now if they want continue to have to explain it over and over as their new fans come in to listen....the old fans are probably leaving just as fast or faster to another show or maybe just some soothing music.

I know many folks listen and are able to overlook the repetitiveness of these guys in order to listen to their view on what ever current event pops up....but most of around here quit tuning in to listen to any of them a long time ago. They are like a bad Soap Opera. You can tune in every 3 or 4 months and be good for a very long time.

XingTheRubicon
3/8/2010, 06:18 PM
Barack Obama was not "anointed" -- he was elected in a fair election by electors representing the citizens of these United States. You may question the judgement of his voters, you may question the hype surrounding his candidacy, and it's certainly fair to question his actions in office but to subtly suggest his election was an illegitimate "anointment" of some sort is the height of irresponsibility and every bit as stupid as the left's questioning of Bush's legitimacy in 2000. It's bad for the Republic and so are you.

I made the mistake of watching Hannity last night for the first time in a very very long time, and I regretted it within seconds. God, he was one truly dumb mother******.

Good gawd. He calls him the anointed one because of the fellatio toward BHO by the MSM. He has never questioned the validity of the election that I know of. I can't believe you're too simple to watch Sean Hannity.

Scott D
3/8/2010, 06:21 PM
Sean Hannity is too simple for me to watch...so is Chris Matthews. In fact, I feel your IQs lowering every time any of you mention them because it means you are watching them! HAH! Suckers!!!!

XingTheRubicon
3/8/2010, 06:24 PM
I watch olberman as well as SH and CM. It's great entertainment. It's kind of like coming here and clicking "south oval."

StoopTroup
3/8/2010, 06:25 PM
Colbert pwnes them all

HSgTV2bRbvE

TUSooner
3/8/2010, 06:32 PM
.....forcing individuals to buy something from a private company.
Like car insurance?!

Scott D
3/8/2010, 06:34 PM
I watch olberman as well as SH and CM. It's great entertainment. It's kind of like coming here and clicking "south oval."

good point. I can't decide which information path makes the alarm in my bull**** detector give me the bigger headache.

TUSooner
3/8/2010, 07:01 PM
Rush: idiotic but skilfull and talented
Olberman: raving idiot unless he's doing sports highlights
Beck: raving idiot
Hannity: raving idiot
Maher: raving idiot
O'Reilly: not quite sharp enough to be a raving idiot
FoxSnooze: incubator of raving idiots
Wm. F. Buckley, Jr.: dead, but still better than any of the above.

Who did I miss?
Wait. I never listen to any of them. Never mind. :O

StoopTroup
3/8/2010, 07:05 PM
Like car insurance?!

As long as you buy from a Gecko...it's not the same.

JohnnyMack
3/8/2010, 07:46 PM

Who did I miss?
Wait. I never listen to any of them. Never mind. :O

I really enjoy Fareed Zakaria. He had a great interview with General Petreaus yesterday.

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 08:11 PM
I really enjoy Fareed Zakaria. He had a great interview with General Petreaus yesterday.He's pretty solid.

Scott D
3/8/2010, 08:15 PM
I really enjoy Fareed Zakaria. He had a great interview with General Petreaus yesterday.

terrorist lover!

XingTheRubicon
3/8/2010, 08:16 PM
he looks like he's wearing lipstick

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/8/2010, 08:23 PM

I made the mistake of watching Hannity last night for the first time in a very very long time, and I regretted it within seconds. God, he was one truly dumb mother******.Leave it to a smart-guy like you to think Hannity believes Our Barry became president some way other than the vote. Good goin' SicEm!

tommieharris91
3/8/2010, 08:23 PM
terrorist lover!

Anyone that actually says this should take a look at his interview with Iran's foreign minister.

SicEmBaylor
3/8/2010, 08:31 PM
Leave it to a smart-guy like you to think Hannity believes Our Barry became president some way other than the vote. Good goin' SicEm!

I'm not saying that's his point -- I'm saying that's the impression he gives by constantly calling him the "anointed" one.

I frankly don't know or care what his actual reasons for calling him that. It's idiotic and so is he.

3/8/2010, 08:36 PM
I'm not saying that's his point -- I'm saying that's the impression he gives by constantly calling him the "anointed" one.

I frankly don't know or care what his actual reasons for calling him that. It's idiotic and so is he.WE DIDN'T KNOW you held him in low regard!!!

Scott D
3/8/2010, 08:38 PM
his being on television nightly is reason enough to hold him in low regard.

3/8/2010, 08:39 PM

Who did I miss?
Wait. I never listen to any of them. Never mind. :Ocommon denominator?...STU-PID!!! Go ahead on folks! Nothing to see here.

Scott D
3/8/2010, 08:39 PM
Anyone that actually says this should take a look at his interview with Iran's foreign minister.

I don't for a second believe that JohnnyMack has even been within 1000 miles of Iran's foreign minister, much less interviewed him.

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 09:02 PM
common denominator?...STU-PID!!! Go ahead on folks! Nothing to see here.Glad to see you admit that the one thing all those Fox commentators have in common is that they are stupid.

You're coming around! ;)

SbOrOiNaEnR
3/8/2010, 09:05 PM
For "Monumental Bust" see either:

a) Mt. Rushmore

or

b) George W. Bush

(depending on your definition of the term) :D

c)

http://nclrights.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/dolly-parton.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 09:10 PM
Spek. :D

Crucifax Autumn
3/8/2010, 10:12 PM
Good lord....Why couldn't you have posted a younger picture?

SoonerInKCMO
3/8/2010, 10:15 PM
Just scroll down another inch or so and it works just fine.

sooner59
3/8/2010, 10:29 PM
40DD

http://nclrights.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/dolly-parton.jpg

FIXED!