PDA

View Full Version : Tyson - Holyfield III

TheUnnamedSooner
3/8/2010, 12:11 PM
Apparently Don King is trying to get it together. I would probably watch it.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/03/05/report-tyson-holyfield-rematch-discussed/

Veritas
3/8/2010, 12:15 PM
The stench of desperation. Do not want.

BudSooner
3/8/2010, 12:44 PM
Pass.

TheUnnamedSooner
3/8/2010, 01:34 PM
The stench of desperation. Do not want.

Agreed. But are you saying you wouldn't watch it?

I don't think its a good thing. But if it came to fruition, I would watch it, just to see what would happen.

OULenexaman
3/8/2010, 01:53 PM
I would look for cold pizza....

Veritas
3/8/2010, 01:55 PM
Agreed. But are you saying you wouldn't watch it?

I don't think its a good thing. But if it came to fruition, I would watch it, just to see what would happen.
I wouldn't. It would be pathetic, sorta in the same vein as celebrity fit camp or something.

C&CDean
3/8/2010, 02:06 PM
I'd watch it if they payed me.

Jello Biafra
3/8/2010, 02:07 PM
free? yes...pay per view? hug a root....

Crucifax Autumn
3/8/2010, 09:48 PM
I'd watch...If the first person to throw a head butt or bight an ear ws immediately disqualified. Holyfield getting free passes on his dirty fighting is just plain wrong IMO.

Breadburner
3/8/2010, 09:50 PM
All 3 of them are burnt up....

SoonerInKCMO
3/8/2010, 10:09 PM
I wouldn't. It would be pathetic, sorta in the same vein as celebrity fit camp or something.

I just finished watching the latest episode of Celebrity Fit Club. Shar Jackson needs to GADOCADWI; Nicole Eggert is a drunk (still hot though); Bobby Brown needs to get more sleep; Kevin Federline isn't as ******y as I thought he'd be.

Crucifax Autumn
3/8/2010, 10:25 PM
I'd rather see King fight Al Sharpton.

RADsooner
3/9/2010, 12:41 AM
Whats the purse?..........AARP card???

soonerinabilene
3/9/2010, 03:22 AM
Tyson's going to find out hearing aids make an an ear much more harder to rip off with your teeth.

Veritas
3/9/2010, 04:56 AM
I just finished watching the latest episode of Celebrity Fit Club. Shar Jackson needs to GADOCADWI; Nicole Eggert is a drunk (still hot though); Bobby Brown needs to get more sleep; Kevin Federline isn't as ******y as I thought he'd be.
Lol, you know, I've never actually seen an episode. My entire knowledge of reality TV comes from The Soup.

Dio
3/9/2010, 08:06 AM
If it wasn't on PPV I'd watch that train wreck in a heartbeat. But they'd have to play "In the Air Tonight" when Tyson came in.

Collier11
3/9/2010, 08:53 AM
id love to watch but im not gonna pay for it

royalfan5
3/9/2010, 05:11 PM
Better than the impending Holyfield/Botha bout.

Collier11
3/9/2010, 05:15 PM
Its sad but true, Tyson is still the most intriguing heavyweight in the boxing game

ouleaf
3/9/2010, 05:34 PM
I can't believe Tyson wants anything to do with King. It seems like in every documentary of Tyson there is a segment about how much he hates King and what a bad person he is.

If this fight happens it would clearly be for money. Both have well documented money problems, especially Holyfield in recent times. It would probably draw pretty good numbers just because of the names involved, but I don't think it would be competitive in any way.

I'm not sure either of these guys could get a license any more. I think Holyfield is still in pretty reasonable shape as he was still fighting only a few years back. We all know what happened to Tyson. Although, I do think I've heard he has lost a good deal of weight from where he was at his heaviest so who knows.

royalfan5
3/9/2010, 05:35 PM
I can't believe Tyson wants anything to do with King. It seems like in every documentary of Tyson there is a segment about how much he hates King and what a bad person he is.

If this fight happens it would clearly be for money. Both have well documented money problems, especially Holyfield in recent times. It would probably draw pretty good numbers just because of the names involved, but I don't think it would be competitive in any way.

I'm not sure either of these guys could get a license any more. I think Holyfield is still in pretty reasonable shape as he was still fighting only a few years back. We all know what happened to Tyson. Although, I do think I've heard he has lost a good deal of weight from where he was at his heaviest so who knows.

If they can't get licensed there's always international waters.

Oldnslo
3/9/2010, 05:55 PM
http://www.us.depend.com/Styles/Images/incontinence-products/us_lg_BeltedSheilds.jpg

you know every body shot would make 'em pee a little bit.

Crucifax Autumn
3/10/2010, 12:48 AM
They're gonna be doing body shots? THAT would be comedy gold.