PDA

View Full Version : Veritittays

Scott D
3/7/2010, 03:12 PM
You are weaksauce, that is all. :D

Veritas
3/7/2010, 03:24 PM
To the contrary, I've been told my sauce is quite strong.

Harry Beanbag
3/7/2010, 03:54 PM
Try eating some pineapple.

Scott D
3/7/2010, 04:44 PM
To the contrary, I've been told my sauce is quite strong.

Quit listening to relatives. :D

Veritas
3/7/2010, 05:23 PM
Quit listening to relatives. :D
Quit listening to your mom before you start threads about my sauce. :D

Scott D
3/7/2010, 06:32 PM
my mom said you were not only no sauce, but basterless :D

Tulsa_Fireman
3/7/2010, 07:05 PM
http://marvelousgirl.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/asparagus_main.jpg

SunnySooner
3/7/2010, 07:25 PM
Veritas--I have no idea about your sauce, nor do I need to know that information. What I am curious about is why a Husker fan from Lincoln is a Modador on Soonerfans. I'm sure this has been explained, but I missed it--WTH???

Collier11
3/7/2010, 07:33 PM
HJs

Veritas
3/7/2010, 08:33 PM
Veritas--I have no idea about your sauce, nor do I need to know that information. What I am curious about is why a Husker fan from Lincoln is a Modador on Soonerfans. I'm sure this has been explained, but I missed it--WTH???
I'm a kissass.

SunnySooner
3/7/2010, 09:45 PM
Oh, c'mon, Granpa, tell us 'bout the good ole days---I wanna hear the story!!!! If I'm being moderated by a child of the corn, I want background info, dernit!!!

BudSooner
3/7/2010, 09:58 PM
I'm a kissass.
THAT, is some funny **** right there.

soonerboomer93
3/8/2010, 10:43 AM
Oh, c'mon, Granpa, tell us 'bout the good ole days---I wanna hear the story!!!! If I'm being moderated by a child of the corn, I want background info, dernit!!!

he's a kissass

Veritas
3/8/2010, 10:58 AM
Well, I was at a bar one night cruising for hot guys when I saw this incredibly sexy stud wearing a Sooner cap and talking about mending fences, baling hay, and castrating bulls. I bought him a Crown and Coke and then another...and then another. I'm not going to get into detail but, wow, what a magical night. OMG fireworks.

When I logged in the next day I had moderator privs.

(I told Phil I'd mod a politics only board a few years back, instead he made me a mod with an eye towards political threads. Lots of people flipped but I only have mod powerz on the SO, which I exercise arbitrarily and capriciously.)

BudSooner
3/8/2010, 11:05 AM
Well, I was at a bar one night cruising for hot guys when I saw this incredibly sexy stud wearing a Sooner cap and talking about mending fences, baling hay, and castrating bulls. I bought him a Crown and Coke and then another...and then another. I'm not going to get into detail but, wow, what a magical night. OMG fireworks.

When I logged in the next day I had moderator privs.

(I told Phil I'd mod a politics only board a few years back, instead he made me a mod with an eye towards political threads. Lots of people flipped but I only have mod powerz on the SO, which I exercise arbitrarily and capriciously.)

Yeah? Carter sucked as a prez, just saying.:D

C&CDean
3/8/2010, 12:21 PM
Well I know he ain't talking about me cause I would never **** up perfectly good whiskey with coke.

SunnySooner
3/8/2010, 02:38 PM
Aha--thanks for 'splainin that, I really was curious.:)

Harry Beanbag
3/8/2010, 02:51 PM
Crown Royal is a good whiskey?

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 02:56 PM
Crown Whiskey is better than NO whiskey...:D

C&CDean
3/8/2010, 03:44 PM
Crown does in a pinch. As will Jack, MM, Knob Hill, and about a hunnert others. And when it's the only whiskey in the house? It's all good.

I actually prefer Wiser's for my Canadian whiskey, and Tullamore Dew for Irish. Those are the two I'll have at the house.

Scott D
3/8/2010, 03:45 PM
hey you knob slobbers go get your own whiskey thread....this is about veritittays.

Veritas
3/8/2010, 04:23 PM
No, Veritittays is huge whisk(e)y fan with a large collection of Scotch and American whiskies.

Canadian whiskies put me to sleep though.

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 04:24 PM
Crown does in a pinch. As will Jack, MM, Knob Hill, and about a hunnert others. And when it's the only whiskey in the house? It's all good.

I actually prefer Wiser's for my Canadian whiskey, and Tullamore Dew for Irish. Those are the two I'll have at the house.
Have you tried RedBreast Irish Whiskey? It's a pure pot still Irish Whiskey and it is absolutely fantastic.

Also, you should try Rittenhouse 100 Rye Whiskey and Fighting **** 103 proof bourbon. They both have a good kick and warm you up on the inside in happy ways.

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 04:25 PM
Little known fact: if you milk Veritittays, whiskey comes out.

C&CDean
3/8/2010, 04:30 PM
Have you tried RedBreast Irish Whiskey? It's a pure pot still Irish Whiskey and it is absolutely fantastic.

Also, you should try Rittenhouse 100 Rye Whiskey and Fighting **** 103 proof bourbon. They both have a good kick and warm you up on the inside in happy ways.

Here's my rules on whiskey/whisky: I'll pretty much try anything twice. However, if it's more than about $50 a bottle I'll only drink it if you're buying.

And I won't drink anything from Scotland. Scotch whiskey just doesn't do it for me, and I've tried it many more times than twice. Honestly, high-dollar single malt doesn't taste any different to me than swill from the neighborhood bar's well. Of course I only drink whiskey neat, so that may be why I don't like scotch.

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 04:33 PM
I only drink whiskey neat, too.

Fighting **** retails at about $25 a bottle. Rittenhouse 100 Rye is about $29 a bottle. Redbreast (I think) is around $45 a bottle, but it may be a little bit more. If you REALLY enjoy Irish Whiskey I'll send you a bottle of Redbreast.

C&CDean
3/8/2010, 04:37 PM
I prefer Irish whiskey over all others. I'll look at my local likker store and see if they have it. Most out here don't have a big variety of Irish. Bushmills, Jameson, crappy Feckin, and sometimes Tullamore Dew.

Scott D
3/8/2010, 04:39 PM
No, Veritittays is huge whisk(e)y fan with a large collection of Scotch and American whiskies.

Canadian whiskies put me to sleep though.

yeah but these bitches are talking about no sauce wimpy *** whiskeys therefore they need to go start a "we drink stuff that sucks thread".

C&CDean
3/8/2010, 04:41 PM
As opposed to a "I suckle at Veritittays?"

And before you keep yapping, tell us about your Thunderbird and Wild Irish Rose...

Scott D
3/8/2010, 04:42 PM
don't make me crack this plastic bottle of Ripple over your thick skull.

C&CDean
3/8/2010, 04:42 PM
What's the muh****in' word?

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 04:57 PM
yeah but these bitches are talking about no sauce wimpy *** whiskeys therefore they need to go start a "we drink stuff that sucks thread".You ever had George T. Stagg? 141.9 proof straight small batch bourbon...and I drink it neat. If the bottle wasn't over $100 each, it would be the only whiskey I drank.

It would be fun to sit down with the lot of you and kill a couple bottles of that nectar of the gods.

Veritas
3/8/2010, 04:59 PM
Of course I only drink whiskey neat, so that may be why I don't like scotch.
Anyone that drinks scotch any way but neat probably drives a prius.

Scott D
3/8/2010, 05:03 PM
You ever had George T. Stagg? 141.9 proof straight small batch bourbon...and I drink it neat. If the bottle wasn't over $100 each, it would be the only whiskey I drank.

It would be fun to sit down with the lot of you and kill a couple bottles of that nectar of the gods.

for $100 I'd make my own stuff.

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 05:05 PM
On a sunny summer day I have been known to drink J&B with soda water while out in the yard...but, yeah...good whiskey is meant to be drank neat.

LosAngelesSooner
3/8/2010, 05:06 PM
for $100 I'd make my own stuff.
But it wouldn't make love to my liver like a pron star...it would marry my liver, deny it sex and slowly kill it through quiet dinners and separate beds.