PDA

View Full Version : LAS

Collier11
3/7/2010, 03:31 AM
why aint you on the members list? Just wonderin?

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 03:34 AM
How many ways can ya spell ***** :pop:
Or protected by the Proletariat :D

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 03:35 AM
Wonder could I get protection By gettin Tickets fer some one ?:pop:

OU_Sooners75
3/7/2010, 03:58 AM
Why cant you see him on the member list?

That is easy...

The admins here have obviously created a new usergroup for LAS where that usergroup is set to be non-viewable on the memberlist.

Meaning that the members that are set in that usergroup are not viewable on the member list.

Makes no sense to me why they would do it...but no big deal really, because who really gives a rats *** about LAS?

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 04:00 AM
Well Hell Good jorb bro

Collier11
3/7/2010, 04:03 AM
I dont really care, I just wanted to find him so I could send him a PM and he isnt on the list, I guess I can just go on his last post in a thread but this just made me wonder, no biggie

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 04:08 AM
So If I get the HMFIC tickets to something, Do I get protection?
Im so sick of the Red Cards fer Personal attacks that are not Personal attacks :rolleyes:
Im either gonna get run off and every one know why or this carp will be settled .
:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :cool:

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 04:11 AM
So what they gonna do ?
Draft me ? Send me to Nam ?**** em :P

Collier11
3/7/2010, 04:11 AM
that im not sure about, I do know the thread you are referring to and there were no personal attacks so, whatev!

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 04:15 AM
that im not sure about, I do know the thread you are referring to and there were no personal attacks so, whatev!

Look out ya will get a 5 pointer fer whining about Mods and Admins :rolleyes:

Flagstaffsooner
3/7/2010, 04:24 AM
Are the mods here queer too?

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 04:28 AM
Are the mods here queer too?

Naw Chuck is cooler than that .

LosAngelesSooner
3/7/2010, 05:01 AM
The fact that I can get a bunch of grown men who have never met me all riled up like I ****ed their wives and then **** on their living room floor is really quite pathetic.

Just sayin'.

LosAngelesSooner
3/7/2010, 05:09 AM
So If I get the HMFIC tickets to something, Do I get protection?
Im so sick of the Red Cards fer Personal attacks that are not Personal attacks :rolleyes:
Im either gonna get run off and every one know why or this carp will be settled .
:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :cool:
What a whiny little girl, I swear! Three days later and you're STILL crying about an imaginary disciplinary action on an Internet Message board. Dude...

Let's get a few things straight.

1) HMFIC has never done a single favor for me on SF.com. Period. I haven't asked and he hasn't offered. The mods still card me when I break the rules and I've even had a temporary ban. So the whole "LAS got tickets so now he's got a free pass" bull**** is just that, bull****. Do you ACTUALLY think that Dean would give ME special treatment because his LONG TIME FRIEND got tickets to a silly rock concert? Really? You think he'd just roll over and compromise his personal beliefs like that?

2) I never reported your post or your threads from the other day. Not once. Nor did I send ANY of the mods ANY peems or notes or anything about them. In fact, I rarely report any posts anymore. I may have ONE reported post over the past two years.

3) You broke a known rule on SF.com. You started a flamebaiting thread and specifically called out a poster in it. I've been carded for doing it (a long time ago) and so have others. Just because YOU aren't being given special treatment and just because the rules AREN'T different for me, thus allowing you to attack me all you want just because I'm a big ol' meanie, doesn't give you the right to keep whining about it for freaking DAYS.

4) You need to MAN UP. You broke a rule and got carded. WTF?? Like I haven't had that happen? And when I did, I took it like a freakin' MAN. Yet here you are, still crying about it like the middle child in the Brady Bunch whining about Marsha getting special treatment.

The fact that a pig tailed brat girl from a Seventies tv show has bigger balls than you on this issue should make you crawl back into your bottle of OVJ so you can try to find your nuts. I'm sure they are in there somewhere.

Now go run off to The Shack and whine with your knitting circle about how LAS was a meanie to you again.

I've got an actual LIFE to go live.

:rolleyes:

Jesus...it's like dealing with my brother's kids around here sometimes...

OU_Sooners75
3/7/2010, 05:23 AM
The fact that a pig tailed brat girl from a Seventies tv show has bigger balls than you on this issue should make you crawl back into your bottle of OVJ so you can try to find your nuts. I'm sure they are in there somewhere.

Not that I am in your guys little lovefest here...but do you think you should be carded for that little jab?

If not, thats cool....IMO, what you said here is actually a little worst than what vet said when asking you to prove to him that you indeed hit the broadside of the barn from 1000 yards away.

;) here comes some bad spek. :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 05:24 AM
Do you cry all the time or just when yer **** is weak ?

LosAngelesSooner
If I get carded, I'll take it like a man and won't be whining about it three days later in every single thread on the S.O.

You can count on that.

Flagstaffsooner
You're kind of whiney queer.

LosAngelesSooner
3/7/2010, 05:25 AM
Do you cry all the time or just when yer **** is weak ?Please...PLEASE tell me that was directed at me.

Oh, pretty please.

Because the irony of YOU calling ANYONE out for crying is so thick that I might need to go put on my ****ing hip waders.

OU_Sooners75
3/7/2010, 05:25 AM
If I get carded, I'll take it like a man and won't be whining about it three days later in every single thread on the S.O.

You can count on that.

Fair enough.

However, I think Vet is just testing waters here....but I may be incorrect on that assumption.

You do come across as a egotistical little bitch most of the time...but hey, dont we all? :D:eek:

LosAngelesSooner
3/7/2010, 05:26 AM
You're kind of whiney queer.Don't call Vet that.

Seriously. That is ALSO against board rules and I wouldn't blame the mods for smacking you with a card too.

Dude doesn't deserve outright name calling.

LosAngelesSooner
3/7/2010, 05:27 AM
Fair enough.

However, I think Vet is just testing waters here....but I may be incorrect on that assumption.

You do come across as a egotistical little bitch most of the time...but hey, dont we all? :D:eek:I REVEL in my ego. But when you're this much more awesome than just about everyone else, it's kinda hard not to. :D

OU_Sooners75
3/7/2010, 05:27 AM
Don't call Vet that.

Seriously. That is ALSO against board rules and I wouldn't blame the mods for smacking you with a card too.

You do have some serious mental issues, dont you? :D

OU_Sooners75
3/7/2010, 05:28 AM
I REVEL in my ego. But when you're this much more awesome than just about everyone else, it's kinda hard not to.

:pop:

LosAngelesSooner
3/7/2010, 05:28 AM
You do have some serious mental issues, dont you? :DNope.

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 05:29 AM

You can count on that.

Oh JesusHjumpinchrist . LAS i dont give a **** if ya suck a beaners Dick
**** off dip ****

LosAngelesSooner
3/7/2010, 05:29 AM
Now I'm off to bed.

You guys can get this thread nice and locked like the last four you started in honor of me kicking your asses.

OU_Sooners75
3/7/2010, 05:31 AM
Now I'm off to bed.

You guys can get this thread nice and locked like the last four you started in honor of me kicking your asses.

Later.

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 05:32 AM
What a whiny little girl, I swear! Three days later and you're STILL crying about an imaginary disciplinary action on an Internet Message board. Dude...

Let's get a few things straight.

1) HMFIC has never done a single favor for me on SF.com. Period. I haven't asked and he hasn't offered. The mods still card me when I break the rules and I've even had a temporary ban. So the whole "LAS got tickets so now he's got a free pass" bull**** is just that, bull****. Do you ACTUALLY think that Dean would give ME special treatment because his LONG TIME FRIEND got tickets to a silly rock concert? Really? You think he'd just roll over and compromise his personal beliefs like that?

2) I never reported your post or your threads from the other day. Not once. Nor did I send ANY of the mods ANY peems or notes or anything about them. In fact, I rarely report any posts anymore. I may have ONE reported post over the past two years.

3) You broke a known rule on SF.com. You started a flamebaiting thread and specifically called out a poster in it. I've been carded for doing it (a long time ago) and so have others. Just because YOU aren't being given special treatment and just because the rules AREN'T different for me, thus allowing you to attack me all you want just because I'm a big ol' meanie, doesn't give you the right to keep whining about it for freaking DAYS.

4) You need to MAN UP. You broke a rule and got carded. WTF?? Like I haven't had that happen? And when I did, I took it like a freakin' MAN. Yet here you are, still crying about it like the middle child in the Brady Bunch whining about Marsha getting special treatment.

Now go run off to The Shack and whine with your knitting circle about how LAS was a meanie to you again.

I've got an actual LIFE to go live.

:rolleyes:

Jesus...it's like dealing with my brother's kids around here sometimes...

Thats a PERSONAL ATTACK :eek:
Post reported !

Flagstaffsooner
3/7/2010, 05:33 AM
California queers should go to the WE Are SC board. Adios LA fag!

Flagstaffsooner
3/7/2010, 05:37 AM
Now I'm off to bed.

To cornhole another homo?

LosAngelesSooner
3/7/2010, 05:37 AM
California queers should go to the WE Are SC board. Adios LA fag!
To cornhole another homo?Quoted for posterity.

Good night, all. I've gotta go to a big party tomorrow night with all of my other loser friends out here in LA.

Man...it just SUCKS being an LA fag. LMFAO! :D

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 05:38 AM
Not that I am in your guys little lovefest here...but do you think you should be carded for that little jab?

If not, thats cool....IMO, what you said here is actually a little worst than what vet said when asking you to prove to him that you indeed hit the broadside of the barn from 1000 yards away.

;) here comes some bad spek. :rolleyes:

But hes part of the Beautiful people :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OU_Sooners75
3/7/2010, 05:41 AM
But hes part of the Beautiful people :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who cares what part he is....the guy has some serious complexity issues.

Kinda like that old saying..."Do not insult the retards." I think that pretty much applies when dealing with a few people on this board coughLAScough. ;)

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 05:42 AM
Please...PLEASE tell me that was directed at me.

Oh, pretty please.

Because the irony of YOU calling ANYONE out for crying is so thick that I might need to go put on my ****ing hip waders.

Naw if i said it was aimed at you Id get carded fer another Personal attack :D

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 05:45 AM
Don't call Vet that.

What a double dealing Prick .
YOU sayin NAME calling is against BOARD Rules ?:pop:
You being the King of Name calling ?
**** off dip ****

Flagstaffsooner
3/7/2010, 05:46 AM

http://www.asianweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dlobydavidbeeler300dpi.jpg

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 05:47 AM
I REVEL in my ego. But when you're this much more awesome than just about everyone else, it's kinda hard not to. :D

I bow to your Greatness . as I come up and smack ya in the ****ing nuts
You are about the Most worthless poster Ive seen here .

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 05:50 AM
Now I'm off to bed.

I bow down to yer allsomeness :rolleyes:

Flagstaffsooner
3/7/2010, 05:59 AM
There is a special place in Hell for california liars.

olevetonahill
3/7/2010, 06:14 AM
Quoted for posterity.

Good night, all. I've gotta go to a big party tomorrow night with all of my other loser friends out here in LA.

Man...its great SUCKING a dick and being an LA fag. LMFAO! :D

Out of the Mouths of babes :eek:

XingTheRubicon
3/7/2010, 11:23 AM
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5056/ach.jpg (http://img443.imageshack.us/i/ach.jpg/)

Soonerus
3/7/2010, 12:16 PM
LAS profiles classic manic-type behavior...

Harry Beanbag
3/7/2010, 12:25 PM
Everyone knows LAS' act, and him claiming there isn't any protection going on is laughable at best. **** him.

Turd_Ferguson
3/7/2010, 01:23 PM
Everyone knows LAS' act, and him claiming there isn't any protection going on is laughable at best. **** him.Wha???? LAS rawks...

Veritas
3/7/2010, 01:28 PM
This **** stops now or everyone gets an old fashioned week, since I've never really understood the card thing. I like everyone involved in this little sausage battle and don't want to shoe whip anyone, but I will.

Oh, and before anybody cries about me being in LAS' side, those of you with a working memory will remember that I was involved in permabaning him a few years back and have said many unkind things to him over the years.