PDA

View Full Version : Duh also an Incredible?

cccasooner2
3/7/2010, 12:42 AM
Seems like The Grand Rapids Press thinks the Lions will take GK over Duh.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2010/03/bob_stoops_on_the_huge_show_sa.html

soonerhubs
3/7/2010, 10:38 AM
:D You gotta love Mr. "Duh's" chances.

huskerland
3/7/2010, 10:39 AM
Duh??? If they do then, it proves why the Lions are the Lions. both suh and McCoy are great players! I feel sorry for the player that lands with the Lions also, St Louis needs help on both sides of the ball. It's all about money so let's see how the deals work out. Suh or McCoy would be a great git but, I'd like Suh on my team if I had one!
http://www.omaha.com/article/20100306/SPORTS/703069804

oudavid1
3/7/2010, 01:55 PM
they cant get anything right up there

Scott D
3/7/2010, 03:15 PM
Detroit >>> Grand Rapids..

Grand Rapids is like the Lawton of Michigan.

VMG
3/7/2010, 05:01 PM
Detroit >>> Grand Rapids..

Grand Rapids is like the Lawton of Michigan.

Since when did Lawton double its population?

VA Sooner
3/7/2010, 05:57 PM
Some scary good players out of Lawton during my time at OU (1980's).

SOONERJOSHUA
3/7/2010, 06:06 PM
agreed someone got DUH but DUH is he really that good he played for BIG red he not gonna show it in the NFL

HBick
3/7/2010, 06:14 PM
You know it's interesting, for one of my classes right now we are evaluating the Lions. The general consensus from I have gathered from Focus Groups is how out of touch the Lions are with their general fan base.

And community involvement needs to be greatly increased, someone like Gerald McCoy would fill that role nicely, seeing as how good of a person he is. As fans, we never really evaluate things like the Lion as a whole, we only focus on their team and players, not the money that is being lost by empty stadiums, local blackouts, etc...

Rebuilding from is the first step, but a player like Gerald who has the type of personality he brings every day, is invaluable to a team like Detroit who has to start looking at the bigger picture.

Scott D
3/7/2010, 06:39 PM
You know it's interesting, for one of my classes right now we are evaluating the Lions. The general consensus from I have gathered from Focus Groups is how out of touch the Lions are with their general fan base.

And community involvement needs to be greatly increased, someone like Gerald McCoy would fill that role nicely, seeing as how good of a person he is. As fans, we never really evaluate things like the Lion as a whole, we only focus on their team and players, not the money that is being lost by empty stadiums, local blackouts, etc...

Rebuilding from is the first step, but a player like Gerald who has the type of personality he brings every day, is invaluable to a team like Detroit who has to start looking at the bigger picture.

What the Lions need is for William Clay Ford to kick the bucket and for Bill Ford Jr. to take over as the owner.

I consider the situation with the Lions to be comparable to the situation with the Chicago Blackhawks under Bill Wirtz. For Chicago hockey fans it's night and day between when the old man ran the team as it is now that his son Rocky runs the team. Bill Jr. gets very frustrated with how his dad runs things, and it comes across in interviews. He's been getting a bigger role of late, and things have been improving in the decision making area. I think the Lions have the right coaches in place now, it's a matter of getting the personnel they need to run the systems they want to run. A task that may become a bit easier without a salary cap making it easier to clean up the mess left behind by that idiot Matt Millen.

Fans up here want a team that not only wins, but plays hard every down on both sides of the ball.

Tulsa_Fireman
3/7/2010, 07:07 PM
You mean taking forty seven wide receivers in Millen's draft history wasn't good GM work?

Scott D
3/8/2010, 03:56 PM
That is only slightly above every coach you hire having their last name start with the letter M, 3 of the 4 having the initials of MM.

badger
3/8/2010, 04:44 PM
"Duh" is the perfect nickname :D

Flagstaffsooner
3/8/2010, 05:22 PM
Detroit, where great football players go to die.

goingoneight
3/8/2010, 06:11 PM
agreed someone got DUH but DUH is he really that good he played for BIG red he not gonna show it in the NFL

Waiting for translation...