PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben in trouble again

Collier11
3/5/2010, 03:55 PM
I know this isnt Sooners info but this is a big deal if true

http://www.gossipcop.com/report-ben-roethlisberger-accused-of-sexual-assault/

XingTheRubicon
3/5/2010, 03:58 PM
Once you win your 2nd Super Bowl, I think they should have to show a bruise.

Collier11
3/5/2010, 04:00 PM
heh

badger
3/5/2010, 04:06 PM
Carlee's shooting woes seem minuscule compared with sexual assault complaints :(

MojoRisen
3/5/2010, 04:25 PM
He can't be that stupid, I don't buy it. The dude doesn't have to assult chicks to get some. He is in bumble hell Georgia and some gal is looking for a quick buck. Just me until the jury says otherwise.

goingoneight
3/5/2010, 04:34 PM
Isn't this the second accusation of this type of offense?

Collier11
3/5/2010, 04:37 PM
yep

goingoneight
3/5/2010, 04:38 PM
Maybe he can get Jacko's lawyer.

meoveryouxinfinity
3/5/2010, 04:46 PM
ESPN is always hush hush about this stuff because Ben is buddies with them.

Collier11
3/5/2010, 04:49 PM
espn is always lame about reporting the big news deals, just like with usc and being critical of Tiger

goingoneight
3/5/2010, 05:07 PM
Yet they spent hours and hours on end ripping us to shreds when Bomar was ousted, things handled the right way.

SoonerLB
3/5/2010, 06:17 PM
Speaking of Tiger, if Big Ben is in Jawja, then it might be worth running on down to Tiger's lair and get some 'how to love 'em' advice. ;)

Leroy Lizard
3/5/2010, 06:43 PM
Keep in mind that those who have been accused before are prime targets for false accusations. Until he's arrested, I will take this story with a bucket of salt.

Collier11
3/5/2010, 06:45 PM
No one is saying he is guilty, especially as a high profile athlete it is probably more likely that this is false but it is still worth reporting and keeping an eye on

Leroy Lizard
3/5/2010, 06:56 PM
It's interesting, no doubt.

Well, not really.

sooner59
3/5/2010, 07:18 PM
I'm going to assume its false until proven correct. In today's world, there are a lot of golddiggers. Not saying he didn't do it. I'm not even a fan. I hate the Steelers. But its a tough sell for me on stuff like this. Hell, I believe Kobe when he said he didn't rape the woman in Colorado. Kobe doesn't need to rape anyone, he could walk ten feet in the other direction and find somebody. Yeah he nailed her and cheated on his wife, but that shouldn't be shocking with pro athletes today.

SunnySooner
3/5/2010, 07:35 PM
It may very well be a false accusation, but he really needs to grow up. He's way too old to be hanging out in bars with 20 year olds in the wee hours of the morning. He is just asking for this kind of thing when he behaves in this manner. For someone like him, there's lots of places to drink with lots of women who would love to be there without subjecting yourself to this kind of exposure. DUMB!!!!

sooner59
3/5/2010, 09:07 PM
So true Sunny...so true.

Tigeman
3/5/2010, 09:47 PM
I wish it were illegal to print this type of crap until charges have at least been filed! Freedom of the press is one thing, but freedom to smear someone isn't granted.

The stigma that goes along w/ this type of stuff never leaves! Just like earlier, someone else pointed out.... "isn't this the second time he's been accused?"

It'd never happen, but I'd really like to see it where it's illegal to publish until AFTER a conviction. Going along w/ the whole.... "innocent until proven guilty" theme. Which seems to be reversed in the media!

King Barry's Back
3/6/2010, 06:43 AM
this is just unbelievably stupid. he's been accused once -- yet the police report he is bar hopping with some cheap tramp.

Go home to your wife!

If you're going to cheat, at least have some class in who you choose.

Tiger Woods is a good example of what not to do. Loser.

Crucifax Autumn
3/6/2010, 06:50 AM
He needs Kobe's lawyer.

tulsaoilerfan
3/6/2010, 08:48 PM
Has it been said yet exactly what he is supposed to have done? All i've heard is that it has something to do with a chick in a restroom

bluedogok
3/6/2010, 09:15 PM
this is just unbelievably stupid. he's been accused once -- yet the police report he is bar hopping with some cheap tramp.

Go home to your wife!

If you're going to cheat, at least have some class in who you choose.

Tiger Woods is a good example of what not to do. Loser.
That would be hard for him to do, last I heard he isn't married.

nighttrain12
3/7/2010, 02:35 AM
Rapists don't rape because they 'can't get chicks'. They do it because he wanted to have sex and she didn't. Do you all think that every single woman that Big Ben, Kobe Bryant, Mike Tyson, Roman Polanski, etc. wanted to have sex with also wants to have sex with them? Of course not! Those guys just couldn't take no for an answer and took what they wanted. I hope they all rot in hell.

Leroy Lizard
3/7/2010, 03:04 AM
Rapists don't rape because they 'can't get chicks'. They do it because he wanted to have sex and she didn't.

Thanks for clarifying for us.

Collier11
3/7/2010, 03:09 AM
in all fairness LL, I think he was replying to the person who said that BR had no reason to rape a girl, he can get whoever he wants

Leroy Lizard
3/7/2010, 05:20 AM
I think the first line was fine. The second was, like, duh.

Now, I agree that many rapists get a thrill out of the girl saying no. It's a power thing. Maybe Ben has that problem.

And maybe none of this is even true.

oudavid1
3/7/2010, 01:56 PM
this is always a good site

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/photos-ben-roethlisberger-on-night-of-allegation-27992

Leroy Lizard
3/7/2010, 02:25 PM
There are a lot of pretty girls out there. Ben would do well to stay away from actresses.