PDA

View Full Version : OU 5 USF 4

Lott's Bandana
3/4/2010, 06:56 PM
Done.

:)

Collier11
3/4/2010, 08:36 PM
2 in the bottom of the 9th. Winning these close games can only help us down the road. Rocha with 6 pretty solid innings pitched and Ebern finished the final 2.

8-1 now

Collier11
3/4/2010, 08:37 PM
Western Illinois, USF, and Stephen F Austin this weekend in a little Norman Festival type deal... everyone go out and enjoy some good baseball

Ardmore_Sooner
3/4/2010, 08:42 PM
Im sorry, but Rocha has to move out of the starting role. He just isnt starting material in my opinion. Has a guy on third and the batter on a 1-2 count and he plunks him?

Just too many mistakes. Hopefully he proves me wrong, I really do.

Lott's Bandana
3/4/2010, 08:48 PM
Western Illinois, USF, and Stephen F Austin this weekend in a little Norman Festival type deal... everyone go out and enjoy some good baseball

I'm hoping to grab some Saturday sun...but the forecast is mostly cloudy with T-bumpers on Sunday.

soonerguild
3/5/2010, 09:16 AM
2 in the ninth with 2 outs none the less. Big win for the Sooners to start the weekend off right. Lets maybe win won going away and lower my blood pressure allittle.

rawlingsHOH
3/5/2010, 11:34 AM
Im sorry, but Rocha has to move out of the starting role. He just isnt starting material in my opinion. Has a guy on third and the batter on a 1-2 count and he plunks him?

Just too many mistakes. Hopefully he proves me wrong, I really do.

Wow, one pitch.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/5/2010, 03:48 PM
That was just one example from the gametracker I got to follow. The other games he's come in he's put the team in a bind. He has Friday night against OSU last year. If someone can point me to anymore positives i'd gladly like to here them.

C&CDean
3/5/2010, 08:33 PM
Look at you dweebs bitching about a win. We won. Baseball is like this. Jeez.