PDA

View Full Version : It's official on Aurther Brown JR..

MojoRisen
3/4/2010, 12:14 PM
I am sure K State can use all the help they can get.. Did Patterson ever play a down for them?

Brown Heading to Kansas State
By Purple Pride
KStateFans.com
Posted Mar 4, 2010

| More

KStateFans.com has confirmed that sophomore linebacker Arthur Brown is transferring from the University of Miami and has plans to attend Kansas State.

Arthur Brown, a former five-star linebacker out of Wichita has confirmed that he is transferring to Kansas State. Brown played the last two seasons for the Miami Hurricanes and was the nation's number one rated linebacker recruit two years ago.

Brown is now enrolled at Butler Community College in El Dorado, Kan.

Brown's father, Arthur Brown Sr., said through a prepared statement, "I would like to acknowledge that Arthur Brown Jr. will continue his education at Kansas St. University. We are very happy and elated to have Arthur Jr. back at home, and we appreciate the overwhelming support and kind words we've received from the entire state of Kansas, our community, friends and immediate family."

Ruf/Nek7
3/4/2010, 01:15 PM
Good for KSU, sucks for the u which i dont mind because i hate the u. Just dont get why guys do this. If he wasnt sure thru the process of recruitment then why pull the trigger knowing the possibilities....and on top of that, but lose a year of eligibility. Only hurting his career. Any chance of little brother pulling the same stunt?

goingoneight
3/4/2010, 06:18 PM
The Miami loss was probably the toughest pill to swallow last year for me. Losing to Randy Shannon is like losing to Dan Hawkins. When you know they're not that good and only going to get worse... ugh.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/5/2010, 02:54 AM
The Miami loss was probably the toughest pill to swallow last year for me. Losing to Randy Shannon is like losing to Dan Hawkins. When you know they're not that good and only going to get worse... ugh.EXACTAMUNDO! Besides, we owed them for the 3 consecutive losses to them in the '80's, costing us 1, maybe 2 NC's.

Out of highschool, we were considered very likely for both Brown bros. Wonder what the true story is on their recruitment. I remember, it seemed at one time they had an agent who insinuated OU had a racist element to it. What a crock, if that really happened!

Mad Dog Madsen
3/5/2010, 10:05 AM
EXACTAMUNDO! Besides, we owed them for the 3 consecutive losses to them in the '80's, costing us 1, maybe 2 NC's.

Out of highschool, we were considered very likely for both Brown bros. Wonder what the true story is on their recruitment. I remember, it seemed at one time they had an agent who insinuated OU had a racist element to it. What a crock, if that really happened!

Haha I remember this. Brian Butler was his name I think. I think he was just a trainer or something though, but we may be talking about different people. Jaydan Bird and David Oku also were also trained by this guy.

Ruf/Nek7
3/20/2010, 10:57 PM
And now younger brother is officially transferring from tennessee! Another ksu pick up?