PDA

View Full Version : So how old were you?

ADs_Agent
3/3/2010, 10:03 AM
When a she devil sucked your soul out through your mouth?

It's been a rough week....

XingTheRubicon
3/3/2010, 11:31 AM
Don't worry. 6 months from now, you'll forget her middle name. Also remember, almost all perceived "heartache" is bruised ego. You don't feel sh*tty because you miss said chick. You feel that way because you were fired as a friend/urethra licker. That's all, move on.

ADs_Agent
3/3/2010, 11:33 AM
*hums country western song*

yermom
3/3/2010, 11:41 AM
bitches, man

can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em

MrJimBeam
3/3/2010, 12:14 PM

SoonerEMT
3/3/2010, 12:22 PM
24, then again at 26...

Got back on the horse and tried again... Third times the charm...

Why is divorce so expensive?? Because it's worth it...

Collier11
3/3/2010, 12:23 PM
23...still miss her friendship sometimes because we were great friends, dont miss her BS at all

goingoneight
3/3/2010, 12:30 PM
16... I did a little growing up shortly after that and realized life ain't so bad without relationships.

Harry Beanbag
3/3/2010, 12:42 PM

rainiersooner
3/3/2010, 12:47 PM
14, 22, 23, 24, and then 25. There was a rough patch of very bad decisions. But I've been married for 10 years now to a wonderful woman - so you never can tell. If I were you, I'd get a 12 pack of Tecate and Neil Young's Harvest Moon and play it over and over again until you hate Neil Young more than your ex. At that point, you'll be good and over her.

badger
3/3/2010, 12:48 PM
She-devil here. You'll get over it, but this thread that the South Oval did a few months back on FmrEmp's triumph over cheating chick might make you feel better about beyonces.

Link! (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138879&highlight=cheating)

We're not all bad... but that type of thing is true for guys and girls. Cheer up - your perfect Sooner girl is out there :)

Stitch Face
3/3/2010, 01:33 PM
Lotta fish in the sea, dude. Some of 'em are out there offering BJs for expensive shoes, even. Your luck will change.

OKLA21FAN
3/3/2010, 01:58 PM

It's been a rough week....
where is Sicem when you need him?

C&CDean
3/3/2010, 03:03 PM
I was 6. Nadine Hedstrom showed me her coochie and there was nothing I could do about it. I knew right then and there chicks were the spawn of Satan.

XingTheRubicon
3/3/2010, 03:06 PM
calling the police

C&CDean
3/3/2010, 03:08 PM
Dude, we were both 6. My little pecker got so hard it felt like it was gonna break or something. But all you could do was look at it.

OKLA21FAN
3/3/2010, 03:11 PM
I was 6. Nadine Hedstrom showed me her coochie and there was nothing I could do about it. I knew right then and there chicks were the spawn of Satan...............

..............Dude, we were both 6. My little pecker got so hard it felt like it was gonna break or something. But all you could do was look at it.

now thats hawt!

keep going... :pop:

StoopTroup
3/3/2010, 03:15 PM
We're not all bad... but that type of thing is true for guys and girls. Cheer up - your perfect Sooner girl is out there :)

Funny how NP is very silent right now. ;) :D :pop:

C&CDean
3/3/2010, 03:17 PM
now thats hawt!

keep going... :pop:

Now it's time to call the police...

StoopTroup
3/3/2010, 03:19 PM
lol

Stitch Face
3/3/2010, 03:27 PM
calling the police

Wasn't his fault; she said she was 8 at the time.

ADs_Agent
3/3/2010, 03:28 PM
this is time #2

TUSooner
3/3/2010, 03:29 PM
Don't worry. 6 months from now, you'll forget her middle name. Also remember, almost all perceived "heartache" is bruised ego. You don't feel sh*tty because you miss said chick. You feel that way because you were fired as a friend/urethra licker. That's all, move on.

Wow. You should make that into a song. :rolleyes:

:D

TUSooner
3/3/2010, 03:33 PM
n/m

badger
3/3/2010, 03:36 PM
Funny how NP is very silent right now. ;) :D :pop:

Dude knows how to avoid sleeping on the couch.

Stitch Face
3/3/2010, 03:47 PM
Urethra Licker

That's the name of my new band!

PDXsooner
3/3/2010, 04:23 PM
Dude, we were both 6. My little pecker got so hard it felt like it was gonna break or something. But all you could do was look at it.

ha ha, classic

soonerinkaty
3/3/2010, 04:42 PM
19, actually 4 days after i turned 19. Then turns out, she is prego and the dude left her :D :D :D :D

texas bandman
3/3/2010, 04:57 PM
First time was 16, was devastated for a few years. Recovered by 21, when the girl in which I wanted to spend my life decided to go to loSur. It ended immediately and I swore off getting serious with females ever again. Met my wife when I was 29 working on my PhD at OU. We were both in Dr. Melvin Platt's "History and Philosphy of Music Education" class (nothing like shape note hymnals to set the mood :D ) We've been together 21 years now.

yermom
3/3/2010, 04:58 PM
yeah, lOSUr is pretty much a deal breaker

SteelClip49
3/3/2010, 05:01 PM
Grudge Sex!!! And if she is an Oklahoma State fan then I know how you feel man. You deserve the last word though!

Collier11
3/3/2010, 05:07 PM
yep, not only do you get to have sex with her one more time but if you feel the need you can do a few different things to her for your own pleasure and to make it official :D

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2010, 09:09 PM
where is Sicem when you need him?

Yep, it happened to me. I was 20.

I spent an entire year doing nothing but drinking, feeling sorry for myself, and rarely leaving my apartment.

When I found out she got married on Thanksgiving (she didn't get married on Thanksgiving I just found out on that day), I took a bottle of wine and got drunk in some park in Purcell under a slide or playtoy (can't remember). My family finally found me nearly passed out...thankfully before the cops did.

Good times. Good times.

I think everyone should have to experience that sort of dispair at least once in their life.

XingTheRubicon
3/3/2010, 09:21 PM
Brooding under that swingset, I bet you looked just like James Dean in 1940.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2010, 09:29 PM
Brooding under that swingset, I bet you looked just like James Dean in 1940.

Actually, I think I probably looked more like that creature thing "Gollum" from LOTR hunkered down under some rocks rocking back and forth and pining for my "precious."

SoonerInKCMO
3/3/2010, 09:35 PM
She sucked your soul? You're doin' it wrong.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2010, 09:36 PM
She sucked your soul? You're doin' it wrong.

That's how the succubi roll.

sooneron
3/3/2010, 11:23 PM
16, she was a camp romance from Edmond.
25, satan whore from altus.

Crucifax Autumn
3/3/2010, 11:42 PM

12-40

:D

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2010, 11:42 PM
16, she was a camp romance from Edmond.
25, satan whore from altus.

Falls Creek?

ADs_Agent
3/4/2010, 09:18 AM
It gets worse, now she wants to just be "on hold", where she moves out and we start back over just talking and hanging out and working our way back to where we were.

C&CDean
3/4/2010, 09:31 AM
If you give her one more second of your time you're a ****ing idiot.

Just to be clear, she's out sucking big dick and she wants to keep you on hold in case Mr. Big Dick doesn't pan out. Don't be a typical male sucker. The species is famous for letting the females drag you around on a leash. Bust out, be free, tell her to **** up a ****ing rope.

ADs_Agent
3/4/2010, 09:36 AM

Just to be clear, she's out sucking big dick and she wants to keep you on hold in case Mr. Big Dick doesn't pan out. Don't be a typical male sucker. The species is famous for letting the females drag you around on a leash. Bust out, be free, tell her to **** up a ****ing rope.

You're saying Mr. Big as if I'm not packin myself bro, just sayin

I thought the same thing, but at the same time it's also an excuse to keep her on a leash while I go sow wild oats as well

C&CDean
3/4/2010, 09:47 AM
OK, let me rephrase it. She's sucking tastier dick.

Also, to be clear, you ain't keeping her on anything. It doesn't work that way. Males ain't wired that way. Only a female can pull it off. You're wanting to keep in touch cause you're a sucker and think your whole world will implode if you lose her. Trust me, it won't. It will get better. Besides, who wants to be kissing on some girl who's been sucking tasty dick?

Breadburner
3/4/2010, 09:49 AM

I thought the same thing, but at the same time it's also an excuse to keep her on a leash while I go sow wild oats as well

Make sure the next time you are with her you P.I.I.T.B....Then when you see her out on a date ask the guy she is with how your dick tastes....

p.s....Only do the last part if the dood is bein a tool and mocking you......

ADs_Agent
3/4/2010, 09:53 AM
OK, let me rephrase it. She's sucking tastier dick.

Also, to be clear, you ain't keeping her on anything. It doesn't work that way. Males ain't wired that way. Only a female can pull it off. You're wanting to keep in touch cause you're a sucker and think your whole world will implode if you lose her. Trust me, it won't. It will get better. Besides, who wants to be kissing on some girl who's been sucking tasty dick?

valid point. I don't consider myself a sucker, but you make a good case for it.

Stitch Face
3/4/2010, 09:53 AM
Don't kid yourself. Make a clean break, dude.

Jello Biafra
3/4/2010, 09:55 AM

sometimes they just want you to knock em around...

know alot of these womens...they hang with the "good guys" when they are in need (and cuddle), when its time to get raunchy, they want someone to beat on them, shoot DNA on thier dentures, rip their extensions out and call them naughty names....

glad ive been married for 17 years now...those ginches in germany were too rough ;)

TheHumanAlphabet
3/4/2010, 10:01 AM
All I can say is that the "succubi" after effects open new doors.

After my experience at 29, I decided I was going to ask anyone out that I found interesting. I didn't need to be her friend first. Several miss starts, but 6 months after that decision, I was subbing for a friends band at Yukon's Czech Hall playing tuba to the polka crowd - she played sax. She was funny and I asked her out. I was supposed to sub for the band for about 2 months, but as it turned out, that one night was the only night I subbed. It has been almost 16 years since we got married.

You just never know...

SteelClip49
3/4/2010, 10:53 AM
I was 23...and I never resorted to wine under a playtoy where fearful kids were. But I was down...took my frustrations out while playing basketball and whatever else.

But now that I have been on a sexpedition lately...I have nothing to be down about. That girl that screwed me over in late December...well, I used her for sex before I ended it on 12/31...during the first quarter of the Sun Bowl.

Never knew that lots of bootybanging and sexual endeavors would boost a man's confidence...it sure has mine!

Women like yours and like the one I was with play games like that constantly so do what is right...play with them back and use them to the best of your ability.

Carpe Diem!!!

NormanPride
3/4/2010, 11:05 AM
Dude knows how to avoid sleeping on the couch.

Word.

I never really dated anyone before baj, so I don't much have these experiences. Helped a lot of friends through similar, though... Just keep truckin'.

C&CDean
3/4/2010, 11:15 AM
I was 23...and I never resorted to wine under a playtoy where fearful kids were. But I was down...took my frustrations out while playing basketball and whatever else.

But now that I have been on a sexpedition lately...I have nothing to be down about. That girl that screwed me over in late December...well, I used her for sex before I ended it on 12/31...during the first quarter of the Sun Bowl.

Never knew that lots of bootybanging and sexual endeavors would boost a man's confidence...it sure has mine!

Women like yours and like the one I was with play games like that constantly so do what is right...play with them back and use them to the best of your ability.

Carpe Diem!!!
Been on a sexpedition huh? All confident and happy about it huh? You think you "played her back and used her" huh? Horse****. If she ****ed you, it was because she wanted to or had an agenda. Also, do you think ****ing a bunch of girls is worth dying over? With all the **** that's out there now, I wouldn't be running around dipping my wick in everything that comes down the pike. Just sayin'.

SteelClip49
3/4/2010, 11:37 AM
Hey..I don't just do whoever. I feast my eyes on the Godiva girls and not the Hershey girls. I am not a 24/7 thumper. Come on now. I have my limits and requirements.

C&CDean
3/4/2010, 11:45 AM
Riiiiiight. You'd **** a snake if it had ears to hold on to.

homerSimpsonsBrain
3/4/2010, 12:22 PM
I don't think I'll get married again. I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house.
-- Lewis Grizzard

SteelClip49
3/4/2010, 12:37 PM
Riiiiiight. You'd **** a snake if it had ears to hold on to.

That's just gross.

Women are evil.

yermom
3/4/2010, 12:44 PM
I don't think I'll get married again. I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house.
-- Lewis Grizzard

now that right there is funny

Collier11
3/4/2010, 12:54 PM
All I can say is that the "succubi" after effects open new doors.

After my experience at 29, I decided I was going to ask anyone out that I found interesting. I didn't need to be her friend first. Several miss starts, but 6 months after that decision, I was subbing for a friends band at Yukon's Czech Hall playing tuba to the polka crowd - she played sax. She was funny and I asked her out. I was supposed to sub for the band for about 2 months, but as it turned out, that one night was the only night I subbed. It has been almost 16 years since we got married.

You just never know...

so you married OUtuba, im confused :eek: :D

olevetonahill
3/4/2010, 12:56 PM
I aint ever been all dick hurt over breakin up with some broad . Maybe my 1st ex wife. Then I got custody of my kids and it was all good then ,:cool:

TheHumanAlphabet
3/4/2010, 01:23 PM
Been on a sexpedition huh? All confident and happy about it huh? You think you "played her back and used her" huh? Horse****. If she ****ed you, it was because she wanted to or had an agenda. Also, do you think ****ing a bunch of girls is worth dying over? With all the **** that's out there now, I wouldn't be running around dipping my wick in everything that comes down the pike. Just sayin'.

Its not like how it used to be when a little ole shot would fix it all and you could go back to "wilding"...

TheHumanAlphabet
3/4/2010, 01:24 PM
so you married OUtuba, im confused :eek: :D

Heh! :D No Mrs. THA is a UCO grad...

soonervegas
3/4/2010, 01:37 PM
I had my heart broken a few times when I was younger. I sat around listened to crappy music, drank way too much, and refused to give other interested girls the time of day.....because I wanted the "one".

Man I wish I could go back in time and punch that 18-22 yr old soonervegas in the face and tell him to grow a pair.

Collier11
3/4/2010, 01:38 PM
we all give our buddies a hard time and tell them to just get over HER but when it comes down to it and it is you that is getting your heart stomped on, it is miserable

Jello Biafra
3/4/2010, 02:14 PM
Make sure the next time you are with her you P.I.I.T.B....Then when you see her out on a date ask the guy she is with how your dick tastes....

p.s....Only do the last part if the dood is bein a tool and mocking you......

or scream across the club "f*^k her!... i did"

did i mention i was/am very immature?

ADs_Agent
3/4/2010, 02:28 PM
I think I'm going to re-establish a bunch of old ties with women from my past. I feel confident enough in my macking ability to fully drain my bank account and fully inflate my spirits

soonerbrat
3/4/2010, 02:34 PM
It gets worse, now she wants to just be "on hold", where she moves out and we start back over just talking and hanging out and working our way back to where we were.

let me decipher this for you. what she really means is, let me see if I can find something better, and if I can't, I'll take you back.

always looking for the BBD (bigger better deal)

soonervegas
3/4/2010, 02:36 PM
"Working our way back to where we were."

God, she should be euthanized.

ADs_Agent
3/4/2010, 02:39 PM
yeah, I just got a credit line at Kay Jewelers and we were ring shopping too. It happens to the best of us I suppose. Just got to move on

OKLA21FAN
3/4/2010, 02:41 PM
let me decipher this for you. what she really means is, let me see if I can find something better, and if I can't, I'll take you back.

always looking for the BBD (bigger better deal)
the voice of experience!!!! :pop:

C&CDean
3/4/2010, 02:49 PM
Yeah, except "D" doesn't stand for "deal."

TheHumanAlphabet
3/4/2010, 03:08 PM

Trust me, the translation is correct...

Run away, run away fast. Make it quick and permanent, tell her its over and never look back. She'll not call you for a while, then she will call you up to see how you are doing and suggest that you all get together, but not a date. Then when she is sure she will cut it off, or she will cut it off after you tell her you have started to date someone else...

soonerbrat
3/4/2010, 03:27 PM
Yeah, except "D" doesn't stand for "deal."

usually it does when guys use that line.

but, I digress.

soonerbrat
3/4/2010, 03:28 PM
the voice of experience!!!! :pop:

i hate you.

ADs_Agent
3/4/2010, 03:52 PM
Right now I'm looking for an inbetweener with C cups or greater HA!

C&CDean
3/4/2010, 03:55 PM
When you close your hand it makes a C.

OKLA21FAN
3/4/2010, 04:03 PM
i hate you.

no you don't

SteelClip49
3/4/2010, 04:06 PM
don't get a fatty but plump is ok....More Plump, the better the hump!

Breadburner
3/4/2010, 04:09 PM
don't get a fatty but plump is ok....More Plump, the better the hump!

Something about a Moped......:D

yermom
3/4/2010, 04:21 PM
they're cheap and you can get good mileage?

soonerbrat
3/4/2010, 04:32 PM
omg, you guys are awful.

but i knew that.

btk108
3/4/2010, 05:18 PM
wow..how did I miss this thread?

the_ouskull
3/4/2010, 11:39 PM

34. I'm 36 now.

How much "easier" it gets isn't up to you, it's up to the you that fell for that chick. If that you hasn't learned from the experience, then now you will be the one to suffer. Henry Rollins said it best: "Do not attach, to anything, or to anyone."

the_ouskull

ADs_Agent
3/5/2010, 09:33 AM
Apparently moving on and talking to other girls makes old GF go crazy. Guess girl gets jealous when she realizes that I'm high in demand.

CaliBornSoonerBred
3/5/2010, 10:48 AM
21 the first time and I'm dealing with it again right now(27). The recent one is going absolutely crazy on me right now and I can't get away fast enough. The time when I was 21 was tough and we actually hooked back up for about a month before we just said it wasn't going to work, that all happened about a year after the initial break up. All I can say to you bro is leave it be because what's going to happen when the dust settles from the break and you're back to square one? The exact same shat so just move on, enjoy the new "strange" and let her be crazy on her own.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

ADs_Agent
3/5/2010, 11:14 AM
Valid point. The day my facebook status changed from involved to single women were swooping down like vultures. It's good for the ol' ego

NormanPride
3/5/2010, 12:19 PM
What did old GF say when she went crazy? I'm always puzzled by these reactions... If you break up with someone, of course they're going to date other people.

fadada1
3/5/2010, 01:36 PM
23. hated women for a while, then another one touched me inappropriately. don't know where the original one is... 16 years later.

the_ouskull
3/5/2010, 01:54 PM

This is genius advice wrapped up in a high-school locker room package. Please don't discount the advice, just 'cause it wasn't wrapped in a pretty red bow. That's all I'm sayin'.

If you want genuine relationship advice and don't want it publicly, feel free to PM me. I'll get you thinking, I promise.

the_ouskull

SicEmBaylor
3/5/2010, 01:56 PM
What did old GF say when she went crazy? I'm always puzzled by these reactions... If you break up with someone, of course they're going to date other people.

This is because you employ logic and common sense. Women posses neither in abundance.

the_ouskull
3/5/2010, 02:31 PM
Usually when, we'll call them "fleeting" relationships end, they do so with a tinge of jealousy; even faint regret, like, "Maybe if I'd have been better, this would have turned out different from the rest," but it's not very long, and it's not very strong. (Nor is it a good idea to "get the friction on," even though the subject may, in fact, be "down" to do so...)

But, mainly, they end because of the utter youthful and/or immature selfishness of one partner or the other... or both... Somebody wanted something their way and they wouldn't compromise. Somebody wanted to step outside of the relationship and they did... Selfish. Selfish. Etc... To people like that, relationships aren't give-and-take. The people they date are the equivalent of property - THEIR property. "You're MY boyfriend," as opposed to "my boyfriend."

...and it's that same selfishness that comes back to the front whenever one party has moved on. They see their "thing;" their property, with someone else, and it bothers them, on that selfish level.

You may not want her back in any way, but if you see her with another dude, it's going to bother you on some level. If even it's relief.

the_ouskull

Jello Biafra
3/5/2010, 03:05 PM
You may not want her back in any way, but if you see her with another dude, it's going to bother you on some level. If even it's relief.

the_ouskull

agreed...as in, "jesus, that poor bastard. o well, better him than me"

ADs_Agent
3/5/2010, 03:17 PM
Good advice skull, much appreciated. I have always viewed people as seperate entities :)

Mjcpr
3/5/2010, 03:22 PM
I was 1000 yards old.

Jello Biafra
3/5/2010, 03:44 PM
I was 1000 yards old.

ROFLMAO

Collier11
3/5/2010, 03:51 PM
LOLOLOL

olevetonahill
3/5/2010, 04:01 PM
I was 1000 yards old.

I saw what you did there :D

soonervegas
3/5/2010, 07:12 PM
How do you write women so well?

I think of man and I take away reason and accountability....

the_ouskull
3/6/2010, 12:15 AM
That might have been Jack's last really good role. He sh*t up the place in The Departed, which was STILL a foolproof movie.

the_ouskull

Harry Beanbag
3/6/2010, 11:19 AM
34. I'm 36 now.

How much "easier" it gets isn't up to you, it's up to the you that fell for that chick. If that you hasn't learned from the experience, then now you will be the one to suffer. Henry Rollins said it best: "Do not attach, to anything, or to anyone."

the_ouskull

Heh. Kind of ironic that years ago one of my buddy's girlfriends ****ed Henry Rollins.

Jboozer
3/7/2010, 02:34 PM

Absolutely correct! I went through this recently, let it drag out for two months while she told me she wanted to try to work things out. Then finally she told me she just couldn't offer me what I wanted anymore, and that after testing the waters other guys treat her better (they don't, we were together 3 years). In the end YOU make the decision to end things, you will feel better and not fret as much. Be nice and respectful, but turn the tables and tell her you realized that you don't want to be with her anymore. That way you win. You guys won't work things out not or anytime soon. Maybe after a long layoff things could work out again, but for now you need to get away from her, let her realize what she gave up, but do it on your own terms.

ADs_Agent
3/8/2010, 09:15 AM
Went to my friend's wedding on Saturday, left with a fiesty seniorita's number. Good day