PDA

View Full Version : So have yall heard?

LilSooner
3/2/2010, 04:10 PM
That we had a baby????

Jaxson Henry was born on Friday night. I was about three weeks early. He is 7lbs 8 oz 20 inches long with a full head of black hair which we promptly shaved off so he could look like his daddy. He is a fighter he had his cord wrapped twice around his neck and it had a knot in it. The doc said he hadn't see too many have a good out come with that happening, but he is absolutely perfect.

We got got home Sunday afternoon and we are enjoying the heck out of the little turd.

http://i48.tinypic.com/21444tf.jpg

NormanPride
3/2/2010, 04:15 PM
Now THAT is a cute kid. Good genes, I think. :) Congrats!

Chuck Bao
3/2/2010, 04:33 PM
Good news and congrats to mom and dad. I'm glad you mentioned the scary part later. The relief and joy must be tremendous. May God bless this kid and his family.

olevetonahill
3/2/2010, 04:34 PM
Grats
Great lookin young man .

Mjcpr
3/2/2010, 04:35 PM
Is he taller than you yet, Li'l?

Congrats!

C&CDean
3/2/2010, 04:39 PM
No, that's why she had to lay down to have him.

Congrats to the Rhinli'ls.

My second son had the same deal with the umbilical cord. It was weird as hell. Doc is working him out and it looked like a damn boa constrictor was wrapped around his neck, face all purple, etc. Looped it off, and handed me the scissors and goes "here, this one is on you." Very, very cool.

olevetonahill
3/2/2010, 04:42 PM
What dooshrocket one stars a New Baby thread ? :eek:

LilSooner
3/2/2010, 04:50 PM
Thanks everyone!

My family thinks he is going to be a calf roper because of the knot in the cord and it being wrapped twice around his neck and then apparently when he came out he threw his hands up like they do and wouldn't put them down. I guess that is called "two wraps and a hooey". So they are convinced he is the next Roy Cooper. My family is weird.

C&CDean
3/2/2010, 04:51 PM
This is the second time I've seen someone 1-star a baby thread.

Seriously, I'll bet you've got issues left over from having a whoring mother and syphlitic inmate for a father. What kind of a wet-fart of a person does this?

C&CDean
3/2/2010, 04:53 PM
Thanks everyone!

My family thinks he is going to be a calf roper because of the knot in the cord and it being wrapped twice around his neck and then apparently when he came out he threw his hands up like they do and wouldn't put them down. I guess that is called "two wraps and a hooey". So they are convinced he is the next Roy Cooper. My family is weird.

NO! Keep the boy off them horses. There's no future there except being broke and broken down. Sure, he can have one or two for visual effect (nothing prettier than a couple horses running across a pasture on a winter morning with the steam coming out of their nostrils...), but tell the boy to raise cattle. There's money there. Horses are all money out, no money in.

olevetonahill
3/2/2010, 04:54 PM
No clue Dean. But whoever it is is a 1st class dooshrocket. :rolleyes:

LilSooner
3/2/2010, 04:59 PM
NO! Keep the boy off them horses. There's no future there except being broke and broken down. Sure, he can have one or two for visual effect (nothing prettier than a couple horses running across a pasture on a winter morning with the steam coming out of their nostrils...), but tell the boy to raise cattle. There's money there. Horses are all money out, no money in.

My family just bought 140 acres in Pauls Valley my mom has gotten back into horses and she is training and selling them. We are eventually going to start up a rescue and rehab place there but that is years away. If Rhino and I have anything to do with it Jaxs will be playing ball and going to medical school :) Or he will be the drummer in a rock band. Whatevs.

C&CDean
3/2/2010, 05:02 PM
My family just bought 140 acres in Pauls Valley my mom has gotten back into horses and she is training and selling them. We are eventually going to start up a rescue and rehab place there but that is years away. If Rhino and I have anything to do with it Jaxs will be playing ball and going to medical school :) Or he will be the drummer in a rock band. Whatevs.

Whatever you think he will be........he will be the exact opposite. I'm telling you, there's no rhyme or reason to this whole kid thing. Preachers' daughters grow up to be hookers. Kids from hookers grow up to be Presidents. WTF?

OUHOMER
3/2/2010, 05:03 PM
Congrates, My son was breach and had the cord around his neck..
The wife said that was it no more of this...

soonerbrat
3/2/2010, 05:04 PM
congrats :)
that's a big boy for 3 weeks early...cute as a button too!

Boomer.....
3/2/2010, 05:25 PM
Congrats!

royalfan5
3/2/2010, 05:29 PM
congrats.

the_ouskull
3/2/2010, 05:44 PM
Congrats... Mom. :D

Enjoy the quiet time while you can. It changes.

the_ouskull

Crucifax Autumn
3/2/2010, 05:49 PM
Congrats!

Curly Bill
3/2/2010, 07:14 PM
Congrats!

SunnySooner
3/2/2010, 07:57 PM
Congrats, he's beautiful, hope you are feeling good yourself, just take it easy and sleep when he sleeps. Everyone tells you that, but it's really hard to do. Do it anyway, you need the rest too. Give him some sugar for me!!!

sooner ngintunr
3/2/2010, 07:58 PM
Sweet! Congrats!! Looks like there have been more than few new little ones around here in the last couple of months.

Viking Kitten
3/2/2010, 08:09 PM
Awesome pic, awesome kiddo. Congrats!

GottaHavePride
3/2/2010, 08:33 PM
Have you gone out and bought your mom jeans yet?

Congrats :-)

GottaHavePride
3/2/2010, 08:33 PM
Have you gone out and bought your mom jeans yet?

Congrats :-)

Okla-homey
3/2/2010, 08:50 PM
Sweet bambino. Congrats!

But why did you name him for a nasty beer that used to be sold in every beer joint in Oklahoma?:rolleyes: :D

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8227/jax.jpg

AlbqSooner
3/2/2010, 09:13 PM
Congrats to all three of you.

As far as the horse thing, listen to Dean. Back in the day when I was making big money I bought a half interest in a race horse. For a lawyer, I should have read the Sale Agreement better. Seems I bought that half that ate and needed tending by the vet - not olevet, the animal doc.

A Sooner in Texas
3/3/2010, 01:43 AM
That's one beautiful little boy! So glad everything went well, and hope you do get all the rest you can. And enjoy every single moment, because they go by all too fast!

Collier11
3/3/2010, 02:08 AM
Congrats Lil, I guess you will be good and ready to go once we get the tailgates fired back up :D

Tell Rhino I said congrats as well

colleyvillesooner
3/3/2010, 08:36 AM
Congrats and great name! Our little Jackson just turned 1. Enjoy ever second it goes by in the blink of an eye.

sooneron
3/3/2010, 09:39 AM
Congrats Lil!!! I saw the announcement on Fb via Rhino's site. So happy for you guys! This is the first SO, baby, no?

soonerboomer93
3/3/2010, 11:35 AM
Congrats

Glad to hear you and the kiddo are well

yermom
3/3/2010, 11:50 AM
too cute.

glad everyone is heathy

Bourbon St Sooner
3/3/2010, 11:54 AM
Congratulations.

Nothing better than counting poops and pees for a month.

Rhino
3/3/2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks people.

Don't worry Dean, he's not going to be a horse person - no matter how hard his grandma tries. I don't know what he's going to be, but he was born on Johnny Cash's birthday.

Right now, we're just working on him not peeing rainbow streams at us.

Harry Beanbag
3/3/2010, 12:41 PM
Congrats! It's a life changer. Pretty soon you won't even be able to remember what life was like before him, or care.

yermom
3/3/2010, 12:48 PM
Thanks people.

Don't worry Dean, he's not going to be a horse person - no matter how hard his grandma tries. I don't know what he's going to be, but he was born on Johnny Cash's birthday.

Right now, we're just working on him not peeing rainbow streams at us.

geez, what are you feeding him?

OklaPony
3/3/2010, 06:34 PM
Hey, congratulations!

Our little guy turns 4 months tomorrow... been a heck of a ride so far.

badger
3/3/2010, 06:38 PM
They are gonna tell that cord-around-neck story on College Gameday when he leads the NCAA in tackles, INTs and kicking of arses for THE University of Oklahoma :)

The question is... knowing that in advance, can you wait 18 years till he's college-age?

Congrats mom and dad!

nmsoonergirl
3/3/2010, 08:38 PM
Congrats!

tommieharris91
3/3/2010, 09:46 PM
That is one good lookin kid. Congrats to you and Rhino!

LilSooner
3/4/2010, 01:29 AM
They are gonna tell that cord-around-neck story on College Gameday when he leads the NCAA in tackles, INTs and kicking of arses for THE University of Oklahoma :)

The question is... knowing that in advance, can you wait 18 years till he's college-age?

Congrats mom and dad!

I have already boo hoo'ed twice tonight because I don't want him to grow up. He is so stinking cute.

I'm also pretty sure he is going to be an athletic phenom, because the kid at 4 days old can already roll over on to his side. :eek:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/4/2010, 01:43 AM
corngratumalations, dawrlin'