PDA

View Full Version : Silly highschool longhorns-to-be

josh09
2/28/2010, 11:44 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/10626/recruit-says-texas-will-win-next-four-bcs-titles
I seriously laughed out loud for a good couple of seconds.

Collier11
2/28/2010, 11:54 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140183

Its even on the 1st page :D

Crucifax Autumn
3/1/2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah, but something that dooshy deserves extra mockery.

IronHorseSooner
3/1/2010, 12:17 AM
Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb! Even the Whorns who work over here with me say that is one of the stupidest things to say. Well, I guess when you play a craptastic schedule every year to keep your players healthy you might have a chance. However, I will put my next five paychecks, my deployment pay, and the rent I receive from my tenant on the fact that there is no way on God's Green Earth this is going to happen.

Collier11
3/1/2010, 12:18 AM
if that was the case we would have 20 texas threads on pg 1 :D

goingoneight
3/1/2010, 09:39 AM
If Texas wins four straight MNCs, May God strike me down. No, seriously, God... like... Kill me before putting me through something like that.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2010, 10:43 AM
ladies and gentlemen....I present to you, the next XLK...

SteelClip49
3/1/2010, 11:31 AM
since when does the BIBLE lie?

oudavid1
3/1/2010, 11:41 AM
Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb! Even the Whorns who work over here with me say that is one of the stupidest things to say. Well, I guess when you play a craptastic schedule every year to keep your players healthy you might have a chance. However, I will put my next five paychecks, my deployment pay, and the rent I receive from my tenant on the fact that there is no way on God's Green Earth this is going to happen.

Ill put my next paychecks on it as well....silly whorns....the shovel passes are for kids!

josh09
3/1/2010, 01:09 PM
Woops. Oh well.

If an OU recruit said this, I'd still thing he's ridiculous and needs to be quiet before he actually starts playing some college ball. This kid will learn, by at least October.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2010, 01:39 PM
Woops. Oh well.

If an OU recruit said this, I'd still thing he's ridiculous and needs to be quiet before he actually starts playing some college ball. This kid will learn, by at least October.

at least bozworth stalked talking this trash after his first season. this kid will be lucky to not get his azz kicked by the time he steps on campus.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2010, 01:39 PM
Woops. Oh well.

at least bozworth stalked talking this trash after his first season. this kid will be lucky to not get his azz kicked by the time he steps on campus.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2010, 01:40 PM
Woops. Oh well.

Collier11
3/1/2010, 01:48 PM
Woops. Oh well.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2010, 02:17 PM
what the efff?

Collier11
3/1/2010, 02:19 PM
what the efff?

:D