PDA

View Full Version : the next president sucks!

PDXsooner
2/28/2010, 06:05 PM
whoever he/she/they are, i can already tell they suck. our unemployment will be too high, our military will be stretched too thin, our taxes will be too high, i will still hate poor people on welfare, my wife will be too fat and won't give me enough sex, i hate my job...as a matter of fact, i hate myself and our country.

DOWN WITH OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!!!

JLEW1818
2/28/2010, 06:10 PM
c11 suggests we should invade Canada....

I'm in

StoopTroup
2/28/2010, 07:03 PM
I don't know I think Barney Franks will take many of you to the Promise Land.

Collier11
2/28/2010, 07:16 PM
He would def take something :eek:

Crucifax Autumn
2/28/2010, 07:38 PM
I'll raise you the next 3 presidents after that.

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2010, 09:09 PM
People put way too much emphasis on the Presidency and who occupies the office. I suppose its inevitable though since we have an Imperial Presidency.

It would seem that most people look at the Presidency as one would look at beer...the solution and answer to all of life's problems.

PDXsooner
2/28/2010, 10:34 PM
People put way too much emphasis on the Presidency and who occupies the office. I suppose its inevitable though since we have an Imperial Presidency.

It would seem that most people look at the Presidency as one would look at beer...the solution and answer to all of life's problems.

i do know this: based on party affiliation, people decide whether or not the president is successful long before they take office, and NOTHING that president does will change their mind, regardless of how well they do...

Stitch Face
2/28/2010, 10:35 PM
The sad thing is, you're probably right. I like each successive president less, regardless of party.

edit: this post is in response to your first post, not your last one.

Sooner98
3/1/2010, 12:07 AM
i do know this: based on party affiliation, people decide whether or not the president is successful long before they take office, and NOTHING that president does will change their mind, regardless of how well they do...

Sincerely,
January 20, 2001

PDXsooner
3/1/2010, 12:38 AM
Sincerely,
January 20, 2001

it started long before that. i'm not positive, but it seems like it started to really escalate during the witchhunt by the republicans after the blowjob.

Crucifax Autumn
3/1/2010, 12:39 AM
Probably started with a scandle about the cherry tree in Washington's day.

PDXsooner
3/1/2010, 12:45 AM
Probably started with a scandle about the cherry tree in Washington's day.

yeah, that's true. i guess my perspective only includes the time i've been interested in politics, and that began with bush sr's term. quite honestly, i don't remember the bipartisanship being so absolutely blatant back then, but i guess it could have been.

Crucifax Autumn
3/1/2010, 01:59 AM
Reagan's era had a lot of it with Iran-Contra, Carter had it with the economy, Nixon had it with scandal and war, Johnson had it because he was a jackass, Kennedy had it because he was so tuned in on civil rights....

The hits go on. It is getting stronger through the years though.

yermom
3/1/2010, 02:14 AM
well, yeah, now that it's harder to just shoot them...

Crucifax Autumn
3/1/2010, 02:33 AM
*waits for the secret service to shut down SF*

Collier11
3/1/2010, 02:35 AM
or for Yermom to mysteriously disappear

yermom
3/1/2010, 09:38 AM
i'm just sayin'

with all that security now, they have to settle for attacking the President's character or birth certificate :rolleyes:

Dio
3/1/2010, 01:50 PM
i'm just sayin'

with all that security now, they have to settle for attacking the President's character or birth certificate :rolleyes:

Why do you hate Kenya, err... Hawaii ? ;)

StoopTroup
3/1/2010, 02:30 PM
Obama saved Hawaii from the tsunami.