PDA

View Full Version : Breakin News from the Olympics !

olevetonahill
2/28/2010, 02:57 AM
I heard it on the grapevine

Lindsey Vonn was stripped of her gold medal and it

was given to Barak Obama because he is going downhill faster than she did. LOL!!

StoopTroup
2/28/2010, 10:15 AM
I think the Pubs might want to make sure she runs in the next election in 2012 then.

lexsooner
2/28/2010, 03:15 PM
I heard it on the grapevine

Lindsey Vonn was stripped of her gold medal and it

was given to Barak Obama because he is going downhill faster than she did. LOL!!

Naw, the gold and silver in the downhill go to the GOP and Democratic parts of Congress. Their approval ratings are about the lowest of any part of our government in history (rightfully so), in the numerical range of kids' waist sizes and maybe W's last approval ratings.

reevie
2/28/2010, 03:15 PM
I thought they gave it to him because they expected him to win the race at some point in his career.

badger
2/28/2010, 03:16 PM
:mad: this has been around the web 20 bajillion times already and is still not funny

olevetonahill
2/28/2010, 03:22 PM
Well see thats why there are so many jokes out there.
I LOL at all of the Pols. Im an equal opportunity Jokester.:D

Collier11
2/28/2010, 03:55 PM
I think it is pretty funny, some of you just dont have much of a sense of humor, its a joke people

Chuck Bao
2/28/2010, 05:17 PM
I think it is pretty funny, some of you just dont have much of a sense of humor, its a joke people

I don't get it. Maybe you should explain it to those of us not blessed with a sense of humor. .

Collier11
2/28/2010, 05:18 PM
of course you wouldnt get it Chuck, hell you lived thru 8 years of GW without ever hearing a joke at his expense

I Am Right
2/28/2010, 05:26 PM
lol

Chuck Bao
2/28/2010, 05:41 PM
of course you wouldnt get it Chuck, hell you lived thru 8 years of GW without ever hearing a joke at his expense

So that is your main point? Get a sense of humor because someone poked fun at the previous administration? It doesn't really matter if the joke is actually funny or relevant or not? It is all about getting even? And, you are going to lecture some of us on what is funny?

Collier11
2/28/2010, 05:42 PM
no it has nothing to do with getting even, just saying libs have no room to whine that Obama gets made fun of because they made it a sport at GWs expense

Not lecturing anyone, just commenting on the perceived tone of the poster

StoopTroup
2/28/2010, 05:48 PM

Some of us lived through 8 years of the pubs using Ken Starr and tons of dough to hang a President for getting a blow job. That was pretty funny too. Wonder what the total amount spent was?

Every President gets his share of jokes at his expense. Acting like GW was treated unfairly is ludicris. I do think that it is hard for some folks to laugh right now as so many of us are facing an uncertain future. It would be cool if our elected officials could get some things done for our Country instead of posture themselves for more powerful positions politically. I am realistic though and have very little faith in either party.

Thus...I continue to look for something to laugh about. Thank God we still have +exas to laugh at.

Collier11
2/28/2010, 05:49 PM
im not trying to say GW was made fun of unfairly, I just dont buy the pouting because Obama is now getting his

Collier11
2/28/2010, 05:52 PM
and speaking of Faith in our reps Stoop, you are right, whats there to have faith in really?

StoopTroup
2/28/2010, 05:55 PM
im not trying to say GW was made fun of unfairly, I just dont buy the pouting because Obama is now getting his

Agreed. Funny thing is is that Cheney and McCain are both pretty funny out now too. If Obama was doing such a bad job, you'd think those two guys would just STFU and let the POTUS hang himself

StoopTroup
2/28/2010, 05:56 PM
Hey Canada....

**** you!

Collier11
2/28/2010, 05:56 PM
Cheney doesnt know how to stfu

swardboy
3/1/2010, 06:47 AM
Ryan and Coburne ate Barry's lunch at the rigged Health Summit. Yeah, he's sunk.

And he keeps Gitmo...he retains Patriot Act....oh, Bush sucks......

Crucifax Autumn
3/2/2010, 05:19 AM
Cheney doesnt know how to stfu

Yeah...Major league azzhole! lol

My Opinion Matters
3/3/2010, 11:17 AM
Lindsey Vonn was stripped

Should have stopped there.