PDA

View Full Version : Exes on Facebook

SunnySooner
2/27/2010, 06:33 PM
I've only found one of mine, he looks like he's done well, he still looks good and I wish him all the best, but I have to say, seeing him after all this time, seeing some of the things he does...I'm very glad I ended up with Mr. SS!!!! How about you? Any re-connections? Regrets? Or does seeing them now just remind you of why you broke up in the first place?

Chuck Bao
2/27/2010, 07:32 PM
I am not at all difficult to find on the interweb, but yeah I am reconnecting with a lot of old high school classmates on facebook and will go to my 30-year high school union in May. My high school sweetie went to Harvard Law School and I think she is some high powered Wall Street laywer now and I doubt if she thinks back about me and parking in one of my family's pastures and getting stuck out there in the mud.

GKeeper316
2/27/2010, 08:04 PM
my ex-fiancee (who cheated on me while i was in iraq) is now a single mother of 3 by 3 different guys.

i heart karma.

Collier11
2/27/2010, 09:06 PM
I am friends with nearly all of my exes which my GF doesnt really like but thats just how I am. Some of them are hot so she likes that even less but all are in relationships so that keeps her at bay

I do have an ex that now has 2 kids with 2 diff guys so I won that one :D

picasso
2/27/2010, 11:24 PM
Worst thing about FB.

sooneron
2/27/2010, 11:31 PM
I'm friends with one serious ex, one sorta serious ex, and some "friends with benefits" types from olden times. My two OU GFs were WAY too fugging psycho that I would want to friend them. Even after 18 and 20 years. NO.
no desire whatsoever.

soonerinkaty
2/27/2010, 11:46 PM
I found out yesterday that my whore ex is pregnant and that the baby daddy left her. My most recent update was "I love you karma :)".

****ing whore

olevetonahill
2/27/2010, 11:47 PM
I've only found one of mine, he looks like he's done well, he still looks good and I wish him all the best, but I have to say, seeing him after all this time, seeing some of the things he does...I'm very glad I ended up with Mr. SS!!!! How about you? Any re-connections? Regrets? Or does seeing them now just remind you of why you broke up in the first place?

I found My 1st TRUE love after 40 years
Dayum Im glad I lost that ugly bitch !:D

Soonrboy
2/28/2010, 02:50 PM
thank God for unanswered prayers

Lott's Bandana
2/28/2010, 07:59 PM
Ex's absolutely!

Currents? No frackin way...

fadada1
2/28/2010, 08:14 PM
some. thankfully, now looking back, most ended without issue and can be nice to chat every now and then. a couple that were a little more "harsh"... no desire to even look.

Okla-homey
2/28/2010, 08:17 PM
My first serious HS girlfriend found me thru Facebook. She dumped me back then. She's just finished husband #3 and back in play. She lamented #3 split and left her with a load of credit card debt and that she was going to file a Ch. 7. I was polite, listened, said, "wow, that's too bad" a lot, and thanked my lucky stars she decided she wanted, in 1977, to "just be friends and see other people."

virginiasooner
3/1/2010, 09:54 AM
All the above comments make me wary of joining Facebook. My ex called me out of the blue a couple of years ago, he says hi this is X and I say "X who?" I then hang up. His parents were troglodytes, and his siblings weren't much better. But then I got nosy (after he tried contacting me through one of the high school reunion social networks), and found out he is on wife number three, and he and wife number two went through bankruptcy.

badger
3/1/2010, 09:57 AM
there are some people that have too much time on their hands that will message me endlessly.

47straight
3/1/2010, 11:54 AM
This friend request was hilarious. To my friends who were with me on the trip.

"Dear 47straight: I was wondering if you were the same 47straight I met in Europe in 1999 but lost touch with."

TheHumanAlphabet
3/1/2010, 12:06 PM
This friend request was hilarious. To my friends who were with me on the trip.

"Dear 47straight: I was wondering if you were the same 47straight I met in Europe in 1999 but lost touch with."

Errr, you have a son/daughter you don't know about???

goingoneight
3/1/2010, 01:50 PM
It's a little depressing to see how hawt some of my exes are...

Not so much when I hear about how much they've grown up... most of which, not at all.

However, there is now one of the psycho exes I swore up and down I'd never have, since I've always looked to exes as simply nothing more than someone it didn't work out with. The "exception" hath been permabaned from go8's innerweb profiles.

NormanPride
3/1/2010, 01:54 PM
there are some people that have too much time on their hands that will message me endlessly.

I have never understood this.

C&CDean
3/1/2010, 01:57 PM
No tweetering. No facebooking. No utoobing.

I like it just fine this way.

goingoneight
3/1/2010, 02:01 PM
I have no prob with any profiles as I've got nothing to hide. Got nothing against folks who want to avoid all the drama by staying off there, too. I got on myspace years ago to listen to new music... decided there was too much spam there, got on facebook and caught up with a bunch of friends I hadn't seen much due to my four years of learnin' after our high school days. Their friends became my friends, my friends became theirs... all is well pretty much. Til the girls get on that kick about gossiping and hating eachother. :rolleyes:

Collier11
3/1/2010, 02:07 PM
No tweetering. No facebooking. No utoobing.

I like it just fine this way.

youtube isnt a social network old man

OKLA21FAN
3/1/2010, 02:08 PM
I have never understood this.

maybe you should stop messaging her! :pop:

Collier11
3/1/2010, 02:08 PM
plus, you can hide your profile as much as you deem necessary

NormanPride
3/1/2010, 02:09 PM
:eek:

C&CDean
3/1/2010, 02:26 PM
youtube isnt a social network old man

Well whatever the **** it is, I don't do it. I mean I've clicked on a link to it when I'm travelling or something, but I've never seen the point. I do have a question though. Do you belong to youtube - I mean is it a service you pay for? The reason I ask is that every time I've seen something on there it's a crappy little video that ain't worth a ****.

Collier11
3/1/2010, 02:31 PM
youtube is a free network for people to upload videos, I use it to watch live music that I havent seen before.

For instance, if you took your all time favorite band and typed in their name along with live after it, you could watch them play at whatever concert you choose that has been uploaded.

Most of the vids are amateur vids but there are also alot of professionally shot ones.

You can watch anything on youtube from movie clips, fights, pranks, half naked chicks, whatever you want

Sooner04
3/1/2010, 02:35 PM
I'm sure she's still nuts, but I saw a picture of a girl on facebook I dated years ago.

She is absolutely smoking hot. Bite your knuckle 'til there's blood hot.

ouduckhunter
3/1/2010, 03:29 PM
One of mine found me. We dated hot and heavy about 6 months or so in college, and then we lost touch after school. Turns out that he has been through he** and back in the years since we last knew each other. I feel sorry for him, and I am really glad that I didn't know him or was around him during the bad years! He's been back on track now for a few years, so I keep my fingers crossed for him and wish him well!

C&CDean
3/1/2010, 04:01 PM
Let me ask this though. Are all utoob videos in the tiny little box with the crappy audio? I've never seen one that I would call even decent quality, and I've never seen a "full-screen" mode either.

OKLA21FAN
3/1/2010, 04:05 PM
Let me ask this though. Are all utoob videos in the tiny little box with the crappy audio? I've never seen one that I would call even decent quality, and I've never seen a "full-screen" mode either.

its just a passing fad, and will never catch on

Collier11
3/1/2010, 04:05 PM
Nah, you can go full screen. The audio depends on if you are downloading a video from a fan or pro

Here is the diff, I picked Led Zeppelin for you

Immigrant song posted by Atlantic Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66ChMPV0LTg&feature=related

Immigrant song posted by random person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djZwgJ37Lx0

OhU1
3/1/2010, 04:07 PM
Youtube has some high def video but not much. Sounds as good as your computer system will allow. It's pretty cool for finding clips of old movies, tv shows, debates, music. In fact it can be "too cool" and you can end up wasting many hours if you catch a subject that interests you.

C&CDean
3/1/2010, 04:10 PM
Well there is just one other small problem. I don't own a computer, and do not have the innerwebs at the house. My computer at work is blocked from all these social/pron sites anyhow. The only time I can see something on utoob is if I'm at a hotel or something.

Wishboned
3/1/2010, 04:41 PM
I saw a picture of my ex on my daughter's facebook page.

She has not aged well at all.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!