PDA

View Full Version : Sports Illustrated Article on this season's top disappointments

ouflak
2/25/2010, 07:55 AM
Willie Warren should still be a first round pick though. (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/joe_lemire/02/23/biggest.disappointments/index.html?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin)

NormanPride
2/25/2010, 11:07 AM
Why?

badger
2/25/2010, 11:15 AM
The two greatest words in the English language: De. Fault. [/homer]

...sooner
2/25/2010, 11:53 AM
wow. thats gotta sting for him. i dont see how anyone would want to draft him after this year.

badger
2/25/2010, 12:01 PM
You know who I'm reminded of here? Josh McRoberts. He decided to be a loyal Dukie after his draft stock rose heavily his froshie year when he got to play second fiddle to JJ Redick.

Like WW, it was discovered that McRoberts was not only a giant headcase, but not a very good player without JJ drawing tons of fouls (grrrr) while shooting outside. Oh, and there was the time that we all saw him crying into a towel on the sideline too.

So, before his draft stock could fall further, he entered the draft. If he wasn't good friends with top pick Greg Oden, would the Trailblazers have taken him late in the second round? Probably not :D

OUmillenium
3/1/2010, 06:05 PM
I would love for WW to come back and have a super season and be a lottery pick. We would quickly forget about how this season went and understand that things would have been different had he have been healthy all year.