PDA

View Full Version : Amazing how one party will say one thing

OU_Sooners75
2/25/2010, 06:30 AM
when in minority and go against what they preach when in the majority.....

http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-in-2005-51-vote-nuclear-option-is-arrogant-power-grab-against-the-founders-intent/

Crucifax Autumn
2/25/2010, 07:34 AM
That's the same thing the other side said before they threatened it the first time. Both of them are retarded when it comes down to it.

yermom
2/25/2010, 09:53 AM
John Stewart was taking the Dems to task on this last night

OU_Sooners75
2/26/2010, 09:54 PM
That's the same thing the other side said before they threatened it the first time. Both of them are retarded when it comes down to it.

Yes, I know. Hence the reason in my title I stated one party. I realize both do the same damn thing.

LosAngelesSooner
2/26/2010, 10:37 PM
They are both full of ****.

But the added problem nowadays is the constant abuse of filibuster and the fact that one party spends all day just being the Party of No! instead of trying to actually have alternate ideas/suggestions/proposals.

It's disgusting. Either way.

JohnnyMack
2/26/2010, 11:06 PM
They are both full of ****.

But the added problem nowadays is the constant abuse of filibuster and the fact that one party spends all day just being the Party of No! instead of trying to actually have alternate ideas/suggestions/proposals.

It's disgusting. Either way.

If you're too ****ing stupid to understand the R's plan then maybe you should go play in the fark forum for a while. Mr. Conservative.

SoonerProphet
2/27/2010, 10:22 AM
Didn't Cheney bring the 51st vote something like 8 times? What am I missing here? Is the Democratic party so fubar that they can't get an effective whip going?