PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to ROCKLAHOMA in May?

proud gonzo
2/25/2010, 04:27 AM
I think I might have scored me a press pass. Turns out there are a few perks to being a writer. :D

...and on a side note, how long have there been those Fonts/Sizes/Colors/Smilies/Attachments drop down menus up there? :confused: did we get a new board and I missed it?

Crucifax Autumn
2/25/2010, 05:39 AM
Who's playing this year? Please don't say Queensryche and an assload of hair bands like in the past. No problem with QR, but can there be some more quality metal bands and less incarnations of Janie Lane, Vince Neil, and W(hoever)TF else grew out some hair, donned some spandex, and applied some makeup???? I say get Iron Maiden to headline!

Okla-homey
2/25/2010, 06:40 AM
Who's playing this year? Please don't say Queensryche and an assload of hair bands like in the past. No problem with QR, but can there be some more quality metal bands and less incarnations of Janie Lane, Vince Neil, and W(hoever)TF else grew out some hair, donned some spandex, and applied some makeup???? I say get Iron Maiden to headline!

ZZTop, Cinderella and Tesla are the headliners.

http://rock.feverfest.com/

badger
2/25/2010, 10:13 AM
The year I went the whole area had become a huge swamp because it had just rained and there was so much foot traffic and vehicle traffic and the grass turned to mud. I was only out there for a few hours. I can't imagine what it was like for everyone out there several days (a lot of rubber boots, haha)

Boomer.....
2/25/2010, 10:20 AM
This year is completely different than past shows. They are now having modern rock bands, which I agree with.

Godsmack, Buckcherry, Chevelle, Stone Sour, Theory of a Deadman, Saliva, Saving Able, etc.

yermom
2/25/2010, 10:25 AM
but who wants to go to Pryor? :P

Boomer.....
2/25/2010, 10:53 AM
We went to the first one but if you are not camping, it is a hell of a drive out there. Cops will be thick.