PDA

View Full Version : OU Men's Basketball...

the_ouskull
2/21/2010, 01:20 PM
...is currently (as per ESPN.com) sitting at .500 - 13 and 13.

Do we finish there?

I say "no." :(

the_ouskull

bri
2/21/2010, 03:42 PM
I say we do. Yes, we're gonna get prison-raped in Lawrence and Austin, but we have A&M and Baylor at home. Aggie is VERY winnable, and Baylor isn't nearly as hot sh*t as they were at the beginning of the conference season. I know I'm supposed to give up on this team, but I'm not going to.

Eielson
2/21/2010, 04:11 PM
Do we get to host any CBI games?

Eielson
2/21/2010, 04:11 PM
But most likely...no.

Collier11
2/21/2010, 04:52 PM
I dont think we will

oumartin
2/21/2010, 09:16 PM
some really **** poor fans here. Go root for another team.

Eielson
2/21/2010, 09:23 PM

No.

StoopTroup
2/21/2010, 10:22 PM
We've had disappointing Seasons before.

Our expectations to have a better Team than Kelvin had every year might not happen with Jeff. Being the guy that replaces a guy that really took OU to the next level isn't a piece of cake.

I like Jeff...but he might be better off moving on. I say that for him more than I do for OU. If fans are patient...I think he'll get things on track for many seasons to come.

Those that can't wait need to STFU.

kc sooner
2/21/2010, 10:28 PM

I don't understand this - shoud we be happy? It seems most people that post on here are still rooting for this team and wanting them to win, just being realistic, it's been a horrible year so far, and there's really no way we win in Lawrence, not much of a chance at texas, and baylor and A&M at home, very losable games, that's all it seems people are saying - including me, but I'll be watching and cheering for them in all the rest of their games, I'm just not expecting much.

SteelClip49
2/22/2010, 09:13 AM
I am not happy with this team but I am a big fan of Capel and his leadership. There have been some bumps and bruises. Capel is the man for the job. This is his 4th season and has already made 2 NCAA Tournaments. There will be better days. There is still hope for this season. Who knows....maybe OU will pull a UGA from 2 years ago and make the Dance with a losing record by winning the XII Tourney :)

oumartin
2/22/2010, 09:22 AM
I haven't been around cuz of board nazi's but I would browse this forum during some games and there are hardly ever even game threads and as the season continues to go south there are even fewer game threads. I'm guessing it's because all of you are going to the games(Even the away games)

the_ouskull
2/22/2010, 10:02 AM
You haven't been around 'cause you're a d*ucher. Don't go blaming the board for your inability to keep up, both in smack talk, and with the rules of a conventional society in which you aren't the Grand Poobah. If you don't like "the board Nazi's," then leave again. It's not like you'll be missed. It's not like you contribute anything.

I, personally, speaking for no others, am a fan of the OU men's basketball TEAM. When's the last time you saw a TEAM take that court?

the_ouskull

...sooner
2/22/2010, 12:46 PM
You haven't been around 'cause you're a d*ucher. Don't go blaming the board for your inability to keep up, both in smack talk, and with the rules of a conventional society in which you aren't the Grand Poobah. If you don't like "the board Nazi's," then leave again. It's not like you'll be missed. It's not like you contribute anything.

I, personally, speaking for no others, am a fan of the OU men's basketball TEAM. When's the last time you saw a TEAM take that court?

the_ouskull

this.

soonervegas
2/22/2010, 03:42 PM
Man we are more vicious on the bball board than we are in football. There may be only 8,000-10,000 of us.....but we will flat out cut you over OU basketball. (If you say something we don't like)

badger
2/22/2010, 03:55 PM
I say "no." :(

But most likely...no.

I dont think we will

I'll look down and whisper "No."

Yes, even Rorschach. :(

Bourbon St Sooner
2/23/2010, 05:00 PM
Good thing we've got a d-bag like martin to show us what a real fan is. His previous appearance on this board mostly consisted of showing up after a(nother) 2nd round loss in the KS days just to spout off about what a horrible coach Kelvin was.

NormanPride
2/24/2010, 11:05 AM
Oh my God, my wife just dropped a Watchmen reference in a sports thread. I love you so much, honey.