PDA

View Full Version : Thunder rolls to #8 in a row

stoopified
2/20/2010, 11:12 PM
The good guys continue to play gutsy ,hardnosed ball.At one point the local folks apparently buoyed by some good Knicks play decided to put us rednecks in our place by playing GREEN ACRES.KD and the guys got the last laugh by winning in OT.

I was thrilled last year when the THUDER came to town BUT I am stll amzed at the turnaround this season.I was hoping we could get to around 35 wins this year and MAYBE have a shot next year at the playoffs.We have so far surpassed my expectations that I will be dissappointed if we are not only in the playoffs but in at least the 4-5 seed in the west.

Is that realitic? I'm starting to believe so barring injury to the Big Three.Major league sports appears to be blossoming in OKC.

nighttrain12
2/20/2010, 11:20 PM
The Thunder are getting so popular, we have two different threads about the same game. :)

I think everything has fallen into place this season for the Thunder. No injuries for our main guys, plus a lot of other teams we have played have been at less than 100% strength. Also, our defense is a lot better than last season. I was listening on the radio and they said our defense FG% was the best (lowest) in the NBA coming into this game.

There's not a lot of room for error though, as it looks like the West is going to have 8 or 9 teams finishing at .550 or better so we can't have any big losing streaks the rest of the way.

I'm very excited about the rest of the season. We may finally get NBA playoff action in OKC. :)