PDA

View Full Version : Online Tax Revolt

OU_Sooners75
2/19/2010, 03:39 AM
http://www.onlinetaxrevolt.com/

he Online Tax Revolt is open to every American who believes taxes and spending are out of control, harmful to our country and a threat to our nation’s future,” said Campaign Chairman Ken Hoagland. “Our economic future and that of future generations is at stake. We need taxes that are lower and a tax structure that’s fair.
“We’re in serious trouble and it falls to us to get the nation back on track. This march is a wake-up call to everyone in Washington that the American people won’t be ignored any longer,” said Mr. Hoagland.

This is not a democrat or republican issue. This is an issue that is trying to tell the congresspeople in Washington that we are all fed up with the current tax structure.

If you are tired of it too, sign up and do the virtual march on Washington!

Crucifax Autumn
2/19/2010, 07:40 AM
Not gonna repeat myself over here, But I won't be joining up. I'll just keep spouting off in e-mails and letters and at the voting booth like I always have. I have no need for "movements" and all that. Generally any "movement", left, right, or bi-partisan is usually full of loonies and assorted other knuckle-dragging idiots that end up being counter-productive.

In other words, the only "movements" out there end up as bowel, and we all know what that means.