PDA

View Full Version : Ban Brent and Bobby Knight

ouleaf
2/17/2010, 05:15 PM
Did anyone else see this? Sorry if it was posted elsewhere. Thought it was pretty funny though.

http://www.byebyebrentandbob.com/

Collier11
2/17/2010, 05:42 PM
I was never a huge Knight fan but he completely lost me when he criticized John Calipari for not running clean programs when he himself got fired for attacking a student and nearly fired for choking a player

starrca23
2/17/2010, 06:28 PM
I liked the volley lobbed at Cal...but Knight does have his own history...

Collier11
2/17/2010, 07:39 PM
thats the point, dont dog another coach (especially when Calipari himself has never gotten in trouble, it was his players) when you couldnt stay out of trouble yourself

JLEW1818
2/17/2010, 08:05 PM
the other night when kansas and texas were playing.

texas down 14 or so

Brent- "The horns can get back in this game.... they just need to make some baskets"

Eielson
2/17/2010, 09:10 PM
the other night when kansas and texas were playing.

texas down 14 or so

Brent- "The horns can get back in this game.... they just need to make some baskets"

Unfortunately, this was news to about half the viewing audience.

the_ouskull
2/18/2010, 12:31 AM
"Trouble" or not, hate him or not, Knight always ran clean programs. I think he's got a good point there. How many schools is Cal going to take to probation, anyway?

the_ouskull

Collier11
2/18/2010, 12:33 AM
Two points Skull

1) Whether you believe that he WAS involved or not, the ncaa has never gone after Coach Cal and never implicated him in any of the investigations

2) How exactly did Knight run clean programs? Kids graduated, ok. No Ncaa violations, well, kinda. Assault against players, numerous. I dont buy it, to me they are one and the same