PDA

View Full Version : Lane Kiffin Makes Me Want to Puke

jdsooner
2/17/2010, 03:09 AM
He takes something positive from the fact that the people in Tennessee were angry at him leaving. It must mean that they were excited about what was going on. He seems to have all the character of a tv evangelist or used car salesman.

And Shelley Smith could certainly qualify to be a contestant on "the biggest loser."

KantoSooner
2/17/2010, 09:29 AM
There's just something right about him moving from the SEC to the Pac10.

King Barry's Back
2/17/2010, 10:51 AM
He takes something positive from the fact that the people in Tennessee were angry at him leaving. It must mean that they were excited about what was going on. He seems to have all the character of a tv evangelist or used car salesman.

And Shelley Smith could certainly qualify to be a contestant on "the biggest loser."

I don't know the specific quote you are referring to, and Kiffin certainly makes me puke, but I think he's right. The fact that Vol-Nation was mad at him for leaving means they wanted him to stay.

Honestly, I thought him getting out of town is the best thing that's happened to Tennessee football in years, and I fully expected that their fans would be relieved he had left. I thought they mihgt pop champagne corks outside the football offices, etc.

I was surprised and disappointed at the near riots. So I guess Kiffin is missed.

Hope he loses all day and then some in LA.

StoopTroup
2/17/2010, 11:00 AM
If he completely takes suc into the cellar....you'll find you'll like him more.

TXBOOMER
2/17/2010, 11:23 AM
JD...If you do puke...please do it in the privacy of your own home!

pilobolus
2/18/2010, 06:42 PM
Watching his imminent fail at USUCK will be delicious.