PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming: GETOUTAHERE ALREADY

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/16/2010, 12:57 AM
WHAT'D I SAY, NOW?http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/02/climategates_phil_jones_confes.html

delhalew
2/16/2010, 01:07 AM
When Jones does an about face that's a big deal. He was the champion of this crap.

So to all you scumbags driving your kids to school in your SUV...carry one.

Where has Al Gore been hiding since that guy made a fool out him a while back. LOL.

Collier11
2/16/2010, 01:34 AM
are you talking about Trey Parker and Matt stone or someone else who made a fool outta him, lol

sooner n houston
2/16/2010, 08:10 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/02/climategates_phil_jones_confes.html

delhalew
2/16/2010, 10:26 AM
are you talking about Trey Parker and Matt stone or someone else who made a fool outta him, lol

Lol. Another one. The guy who confronted him at a presser with some of the lies in his film for which Gore won the Nobel. Gore stuttered for a while before they cut the guys mike.

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/16/2010, 11:08 AM
So we should pump large amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere?

Veritas
2/16/2010, 11:24 AM
Nice try, master baiter. The fact that one suspects a fallacy at one extreme does not imply endorsement of the other extreme.

delhalew
2/16/2010, 11:25 AM

It wouldn't matter. 98% of the CO2 in the atmosphere is natural occuring. You couldn't affect the environment positively or negitively if you tried.

Of course, if some of you are too worried about, feel free to stop breathing. ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/16/2010, 11:40 AM
No my issue would be that my children and grand children are going to have to wear mask when they enter any major city like they have to do in China. It has nothing do with us "Killing" mother Earth. Global Warming always was a crock of **** but we do need to cut emissions and start cleaning some **** up

C&CDean
2/16/2010, 11:56 AM
No my issue would be that my children and grand children are going to have to wear mask when they enter any major city like they have to do in China. It has nothing do with us "Killing" mother Earth. Global Warming always was a crock of **** but we do need to cut emissions and start cleaning some **** up

I guess you're too young to remember the 70's and 80's. I can remember driving from Tucson to Phoenix and you'd be driving into an orange fog of pollution. Trust me, it's a hell of a lot cleaner now than it was then.

delhalew
2/16/2010, 12:14 PM

Focus. I thought we were talking about CO2.
As Dean said, we have cleaned our in a big way. Not by castrating our economy, but with technology and general giving a damn. We can't make China and India give a damn.

If you want to talk about particulate matter and mercury in our fish, I'm listening, but let's not base trillion dollar policies on CO2 and global warming.

OklahomaTuba
2/16/2010, 12:34 PM
Somebody better start working on another scam pronto.

Looks like this one done crashed and burned.

StoopTroup
2/16/2010, 12:41 PM

Emissions from live stock are worse than fossil fuel emissions.

SCOUT
2/16/2010, 12:51 PM
Emissions from live stock are worse than fossil fuel emissions.

Eat More Steak!!!

OklahomaTuba
2/16/2010, 12:58 PM
Heh.

TREES WILL NOT BECOME UNSTOPPABLE KILLING MACHINES, ADMIT CLIMATE SCIENTISTS

TREES will not uproot themselves and embark on blood-soaked killing sprees by 2035, global warming experts have admitted.

The International Panel on Climate Change confirmed the evidence had not been peer-reviewed and will now amend the section of its 2007 report devoted to 'killer trees'.

A spokesman said: "It appears the claim was not based on new data or field research but on that bit with the angry, talking trees in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

"We're reviewing our procedures to determine how it made it into the final draft, though someone should probably have noticed the vivid description of the attack on Saruman's underground orc factory.

"There is a supplementary source, and yes it is that bit with the angry, talking trees in The Wizard of Oz.
"We still think there's a strong chance that trees will become sentient and take revenge on man for chopping down all their friends and turning them into spatulas, we're just not sure when."
The killer tree scandal is the latest embarrassment for the IPCC which has also been forced to withdraw claims that global warming will cause elephants to grow to more than 200ft tall and develop an extra pair of massive tusks after sceptics pointed out it was obviously from Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King.

The spokesman added: "You have to understand that for committed environmentalists, The Lord of the Rings is very, very special.

"Many of them think it's a documentary and one of them - I'm not mentioning any names but it's George Monbiot - actually thinks he's Samwise Gamgee."http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/environment/trees-will-not-become-unstoppable-killing-machines,-admit-climate-scientists-201002022433/