PDA

View Full Version : Flying American? Want to be upgraded to First free?

soonerloyal
2/14/2010, 10:35 AM
Another Feb., another upgrade offer...

Hubby is an Executive Platinum member because he flies every week for business, not because we can afford it LOL. He almost always gets upgraded to First/Business (Me? I've always flown with the rest of we real peeps; I just can't bring myself to sit in the attitude one encounters up there in front. :mad: )

Shutting up & getting to the point :O : He's got two soon-to-expire upgrades to give away before 28 February. We always try to upgrade our beloved Marines and other troops & families with 'em first, then the rest to anyone who can use 'em.

There are some restrictions, such as your flights must be on American Airlines or the American Eagle, your ticket must have been paid for not booked with FF miles, the seats booked through Hotwire, etc. often do not qualify. But if you even think for a sec that you could use 'em PLEASE let us see if we can upgrade ya.

Free food, free booze, extra leg room, hot towels, holier-than-thou attitude galore, the whole enchilada.

Peem me if'n you're interested in 'em. And YES, I've finally cleared some room in my damn message box. :O

Lori