PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl betting

Jacie
2/10/2010, 03:28 PM
I heard there was an over/under line for the number of Kim Kardashian sightings during the game. I don't recall seeing a single camera shot of her so the winning bet on this one was the under or did I just miss seeing her?

freshchris05
2/10/2010, 03:33 PM
i heard she was filming another movie...

freshchris05
2/10/2010, 03:37 PM
oh i forgot my smiley, which one implies slut? :confused:

JLEW1818
2/10/2010, 04:05 PM
I know for a fact the over/under on Eli Manning was 3

and I only saw him once for sure... maybe twice

SoonerInFla
2/11/2010, 02:35 AM
I heard there was an over/under line for the number of Kim Kardashian sightings during the game. I don't recall seeing a single camera shot of her so the winning bet on this one was the under or did I just miss seeing her?

The O/U for the number of Kim Kardashian sightings during the game was 2. Brought up an interesting discussion on another MB re; the possibility of the cameramen or producers being on the under. There were no KK shots and the under paid. Of course, these same people were discussing Mannings INT as being on purpose and the fix was on.

Jacie
2/11/2010, 10:17 AM
The O/U for the number of Kim Kardashian sightings during the game was 2. Brought up an interesting discussion on another MB re; the possibility of the cameramen or producers being on the under. There were no KK shots and the under paid. Of course, these same people were discussing Mannings INT as being on purpose and the fix was on.

Maybe she should have worn a pink #25 jersey . . .