PDA

View Full Version : Soonerfans got me in trouble on the innerwebs...

Stitch Face
2/9/2010, 05:17 PM
So I'm not a big internet social butterfly, just hang around here, really, and make a few pleasant comments now and then. But apparently Soonerfans.com has ruined me for the rest of the internet with indoctrination to its snarky, sarcastic ways.

My son is five years old- old enough now to enjoy the testosterone-laden, homoerotic fun that is He-Man. He watches the cartoon and thinks it would be cool to have the toys so I go internet-searching for a nice little collection. That takes me to He-Man.org, where I have to register on their forum to make a deal with some guy on there for some He-Man toys. No biggie.

But then I start perusing their forum and making the occasional good-natured comment. Long story short: I was banned from the He-Man forum for "sarcasm." I **** you not. I was kicked off of a forum about He-Man toys.

SunnySooner
2/9/2010, 05:30 PM
You're such a He-Man. Do you have a woman-haters club?

yermom
2/9/2010, 05:37 PM
you're thinking of NO MA'AM

:D

Collier11
2/9/2010, 05:41 PM
Not fit to be a parent

Boomer.....
2/9/2010, 05:52 PM
How dare you make fun of molded plastic!

Frozen Sooner
2/9/2010, 05:58 PM
Wait wait wait...
A site banned you for being sarcastic?
They've been on the internet before, right?

SicEmBaylor
2/9/2010, 06:11 PM
I caused an entire political message board to be shut down for arguing about........get this..........politics. I **** you not. They shut the whole damned board down.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/9/2010, 06:19 PM
So I'm not a big internet social butterfly, just hang around here, really, and make a few pleasant comments now and then. But apparently Soonerfans.com has ruined me for the rest of the internet with indoctrination to its snarky, sarcastic ways.

My son is five years old- old enough now to enjoy the testosterone-laden, homoerotic fun that is He-Man. He watches the cartoon and thinks it would be cool to have the toys so I go internet-searching for a nice little collection. That takes me to He-Man.org, where I have to register on their forum to make a deal with some guy on there for some He-Man toys. No biggie.

But then I start perusing their forum and making the occasional good-natured comment. Long story short: I was banned from the He-Man forum for "sarcasm." I **** you not. I was kicked off of a forum about He-Man toys.Try eBay. Should be hard to get baned over there.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/9/2010, 06:22 PM
I caused an entire political message board to be shut down for arguing about........get this..........politics. I **** you not. They shut the whole damned board down.I'll bite. What sort of site(orientation) was it, and how did you fit the Confederacy into the conversation?

SoonerEMT
2/9/2010, 06:42 PM

But then I start perusing their forum and making the occasional good-natured comment. Long story short: I was banned from the He-Man forum for "sarcasm." I **** you not. I was kicked off of a forum about He-Man toys.

I have to say, it does look like their mods work out, probably by the Power of GreySkull... You might try a She-ra forum next time...
http://actionfigurecanada.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/he-man.jpg

Okla-homey
2/9/2010, 06:45 PM
He-Man figures? pfft. "Stretch Armstrong" has chunks of plastic He-men in his poop.

btk108
2/9/2010, 06:54 PM
Homey...we dun't wanna know what you do in your spare time, bro:P

SoonerAtKU
2/11/2010, 12:35 PM
He-Man figures? pfft. "Stretch Armstrong" has chunks of plastic He-men in his poop.

It's weird to call yourself Stretch Armstrong, and even weirder to do it in third person.

Just so you know.

NormanPride
2/11/2010, 12:41 PM
I have found devout fans of older toys and cartoons to be very... unstable.