PDA

View Full Version : The lines on the graph appear to be about to cross...

Okla-homey
2/9/2010, 04:17 PM
for the first time in this historic presidency.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/9/2010, 04:23 PM
no mention of the ACORN/SEIU effect? Could that be 5 points, or more?

SicEmBaylor
2/9/2010, 04:24 PM
no mention of the ACORN/SEIU effect? Could that be 5 points, or more?

The only people who give a **** about Acorn are those who regularly follow politics. Your average Jo off the street doesn't know a thing about or give a damned about Acorn.

You're more Acorn obsessed than an underweight squirrel at the onset of winter.

2/9/2010, 04:29 PM
The only people who give a **** about Acorn are those who regularly follow politics. Your average Jo off the street doesn't know a thing about or give a damned about Acorn.

You're more Acorn obsessed than an underweight squirrel at the onset of winter.Look elsewhere for a fight, today.(yawn)

JohnnyMack
2/9/2010, 04:32 PM
Rush & Tuba actually confuse that place with a pr0n site.

Frozen Sooner
2/9/2010, 04:41 PM
I'm curious how many times Homey's going to celebrate Obama's approval rating being below his disapproval rating. I make this thread #4 or so.

2/9/2010, 04:45 PM
Rush & Tuba actually confuse that place with a pr0n site.haha HAHA, HA ha, that's funny. Hey that's funny. Dean?

Fraggle145
2/9/2010, 05:20 PM
I smell a circle-jerk coming on...

Stitch Face
2/9/2010, 05:22 PM

That's a really icky statement.

OklahomaTuba
2/9/2010, 05:41 PM
I smell a circle-jerk coming on...Well, if anyone would know what they smell like, it would be you. ;)

OklahomaTuba
2/9/2010, 05:43 PM
for the first time in this historic presidency.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.htmlDo we really need a graph to know what a massive bust The One Termer has been?

Okla-homey
2/9/2010, 06:53 PM
I'm curious how many times Homey's going to celebrate Obama's approval rating being below his disapproval rating. I make this thread #4 or so.

In a sick and twisted kind of way, it validates my opinions, shared hereon during the late presidential campaign, regarding the ill-advised nature and utter folly of voting for the empty suit currently occupying the Oval Office.

Honestly, it was like putting a 14 year-old who had never driven a car on the pole at Daytona. Sick and twisted of me to enjoy the delicious schadenfreude of the situation given it also proves many of my fellow countrymen, or at least 52%, can be deceived so easily as to cast a vote for an empty suit.

Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Oh, and mind you, the linked graph reflects the mean of all the available polling. Not just one or two.

SicEmBaylor
2/9/2010, 07:02 PM
Do we really need a graph to know what a massive bust The One Termer has been?

I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself. A lot can happen between now and November of '12.

Scott D
2/9/2010, 07:02 PM
You're more Acorn obsessed than an underweight squirrel at the onset of winter.

Best sentence in the thread.

Veritas
2/9/2010, 08:37 PM
I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

OklahomaTuba
2/10/2010, 10:25 AM
A bit of scripture to commemorate the moment..

Psalms 20:10

Obama is the shepherd I did not want

He leadeth me beside the still factories

He restoreth my faith in the Republican party

He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party's sake

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line

I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me

He has anointed my income with taxes

My expenses runneth over

Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life

And I will live in a mortgaged home forever

I am glad I am American

I am glad that I am free

But I wish I was a dog

And Obama was a tree

Amen.

Crucifax Autumn
2/10/2010, 10:47 AM
The thing that worries me about the current idiot-in-chief is that all these one term comments are the same ones we heard about the last idiot-in-chief.

Even scarier is the fact that for someone to beat him i the next presidential election he'll pretty much be required to be a bigger idiot if he wants the average person to vote for him. Basically we'll need someone who makes Ozzy Osbourne look like a great public speaker while managing to simultaneously sound like an American Idol contestant in a stylish suit with giant tits and a fear of gay black feminist illegal immigrants.

OU4LIFE
2/10/2010, 11:29 AM
did someone says tits?

OU4LIFE
2/10/2010, 11:46 AM
QMBZDwf9dok

SoonerAtKU
2/10/2010, 11:47 AM
I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

Oh, Tobias. YOU BLOWHARD!

homerSimpsonsBrain
2/10/2010, 12:07 PM
The more things change, the more they stay the same...

http://www.gallup.com/poll/11887/ronald-reagan-from-peoples-perspective-gallup-poll-review.aspx

TheHumanAlphabet
2/10/2010, 03:52 PM
It would be crossed except for the jacked up Gallup poll.

2/10/2010, 04:02 PM
The thing that worries me about the current idiot-in-chief is that all these one term comments are the same ones we heard about the last idiot-in-chief.

Even scarier is the fact that for someone to beat him i the next presidential election he'll pretty much be required to be a bigger idiot if he wants the average person to vote for him. Basically we'll need someone who makes Ozzy Osbourne look like a great public speaker while managing to simultaneously sound like an American Idol contestant in a stylish suit with giant tits and a fear of gay black feminist illegal immigrants.For whom did you vote for pres., in whichever primary election, in '08?

PDXsooner
2/10/2010, 05:12 PM
talk to me in october 0f 2012. the approval rating will start to matter at that point...

PDXsooner
2/10/2010, 05:13 PM
A bit of scripture to commemorate the moment..

Psalms 20:10

Obama is the shepherd I did not want

He leadeth me beside the still factories

He restoreth my faith in the Republican party

He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party's sake

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line

I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me

He has anointed my income with taxes

My expenses runneth over

Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life

And I will live in a mortgaged home forever

I am glad I am American